Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's (819 Views)

Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria / Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner / Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by Raylight2(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Are you a business owner and want to advertise your business within and outside the country? Did you ever think of having a personal platform were you can advertise your products with ease? If yes, I have a good news for you.
Adverts Nigeria is giving you that golden opportunity, were you will have your products marketed on the world wide web and various social media at a rate that will blow your mind. We help you setup your personal advert page within 24hours and help you reach over 80,000 Nigerians. We'll prepare and show you the adverts before making payment.
We also offer free label for your product

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: advertsnigeria@gmail.com
Call 09023081621 Call or Whatsapp 07063073339
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by millhouse: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2015
K
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by Raylight2(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
millhouse:
K
thanks... we always at your service
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by Raylight2(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
we can also help your promote your business through bulksms to between 1 and 100,000 Nigerians within a minute at a very affordable rate.
Just tell us what you want done and leave the rest for us.
The Success of your business is our concern.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: advertsnigeria@gmail.com
Call 09023081621 Call or Whatsapp 07063073339
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by AlphaFarms2014: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
I need your services. please send me details on info.alphafarms@gmail.com alongside your account details. my website is www.alphamultifarms.com and my farm is located near Portharcourt international airport at imogu,Omagwa Rivers State. The Farm needs egg distributors and we also have fingerlings,Juveniles,brood stock and table size cat fish for sale.

I need my website to appear on pages of social media sites and i need the bulk sms service.
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by Raylight2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
AlphaFarms2014:
I need your services. please send me details on info.alphafarms@gmail.com alongside your account details. my website is www.alphamultifarms.com and my farm is located near Portharcourt international airport at imogu,Omagwa Rivers State. The Farm needs egg distributors and we also have fingerlings,Juveniles,brood stock and table size cat fish for sale.

I need my website to appear on pages of social media sites and i need the bulk sms service.

thanks for your interest in Adverts Nigeria. I just forwarded details to your mail.

Thanks.
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by Raylight2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
thanks to everyone that has called to help place their adverts.
AdvertsNigeria will never let you down.
The success of your business is our concern.
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by Raylight2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
AlphaFarms2014:

I have sent the design to your mail box Sir
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by AlphaFarms2014: 2:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Guys, Raylight is doing a good Job. I am enjoying his services now. Attached is a copy of his Job. He took informations from my website www.alphamultifarms.com to design the attached flyer which is on many social media platforms.

Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by Raylight2(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
AlphaFarms2014:
Guys, Raylight is doing a good Job. I am enjoying his services now. Attached is a copy of his Job. He took informations from my website www.alphamultifarms.com to design the attached flyer which is on many social media platforms.

Thanks
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by ngmgeek(m): 4:56am On Aug 05, 2015
I will need your service for www.naijaquestions.com

Pls send details @ naijaquestionsme@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by Raylight2(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
ngmgeek:
I will need your service for www.naijaquestions.com

Pls send details @ naijaquestionsme@gmail.com

Thanks

I just forwarded a mail to your box.
Re: Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's by Raylight2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
single step to sell. just complete the form on this link
www.advertsnigeria.com/postad.php
you get a free shop We help u share on various facebook pages
100% free. SELL FASTER on AdvertsNigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For Supply Of Quality, Odourless Palm Oil / What Fruit Is This? / Wet Ur Farm With Irrigation Tube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.