Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging (3073 Views)

Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) / Oge Okoye Gets Snakelike Dessert During Dinner Date [PICS] / Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by mouaue: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
always doing what she knows best ..D Lord is your strength Linda,And @lauraikeji is busy doing what she is good at.. smiling and striking a pose... Chai!!.... making money is not easy ,working to be like her
http://www.mouaue.com/2015/07/even-during-dinner-with-family-and.html

1 Like

Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by ladyF(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Awnn
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:
Awnn
. . Kontinu...iyeh? grin
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by sparkleboy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Linda what again?
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by vizkiz: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
aunty linda, how far? When will you say Yes to uncle s£un? He is growing cold feet already undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by ladyF(f): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
foxxynik:

Kontinu...iyeh? grin
grin u too dear
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by braintext(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Errmm...thought she was gaming ..
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Ha... Na money!
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by Bekwarra(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Kk
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by Adeyinka12(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Owo ni koko
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by SkinnyDude(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2015
mouaue:
always doing what she knows best ..D Lord is your strength Linda,And @lauraikeji is busy doing what she is good at.. smiling and striking a pose... Chai!!.... making money is not easy ,working to be like her
criminal...
you cant even credit the owner of the pix. Onyeka Nwelue, the guy wearing dread.. he took the pix and posted it on facebook his timeline. and you stole it... dont worry i will share this link, your blog to him
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by barnacle: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2015
nice
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by DonX001: 5:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Where's the dinner??
I can only see bottled water and Sprite.....abi is that what rich people take for dinner nowadays??
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by DonX001: 5:48am On Jul 31, 2015
I want to see Seun on laptop too, banning people during his own dinner.....i'm sure the dude carries laptop to toilet sef

1 Like

Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by iamrealdeji(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2015
SkinnyDude:
criminal...
you cant even credit the owner of the pix. Onyeka Nwelue, the guy wearing dread.. he took the pix and posted it on facebook his timeline. and you stole it... dont worry i will share this link, your blog to him
and he wants to be like Linda Ikeji
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by pretydiva(f): 6:03am On Jul 31, 2015
A bottle of sprite n water don turn dinner ni?
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by ignis: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Who said that's dinner?
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by khassy(m): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2015
and what is se.un and lala.still.cla.class doing

do you think they are playing PES14
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by Came: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Is that Raskimono?000
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by Qualer: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
pretydiva:
A bottle of sprite n water don turn dinner ni?

Abeg leave the dinner people, I want to actualise what you have on your profile pic!!!! cool sharp, sharp!!! oya talk ya own...
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2015
which 1 is she in d pic biko?? undecided
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by mrmagoo(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
mouaue:

Is that linda? She's ugly o
Re: Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging by brainpower(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
It's her source if living. Afterall no man or children to distract her. But seriously, I don't see blogging as a job. I see it as a pirated version of journalism and relating bloggers to owners of betting shops. I know some people will pick offence but it won't change my stand about it.

(1) (Reply)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Son In Law Dumps Daughter And Remarries (PHOTOS) / 8 American Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Really Short / [PHOTOS] See Pictures Of The Sexiest Nigerian Female Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.