Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,636 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! (63521 Views)

Meet Munachi Abii Young Boyfriend Tomi Thomas / Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! / Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by magabounce(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=25pt]See the stretchmarked boobs na!!!!
Yuck!!!
walks out of thread[/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by pholusac: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
She is beautiful, but you don't have to expose your breast before your beauty is appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
Stretch >>>>>Ehmmmm>>>>> on that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

And so what?
Why are women so quick to point out imperfections on other women's body?

am sure you have them on ur booobs too that's why ur eyes zoomed there first and it was easy for u to see them cos I don't even see them

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Orikinla(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=28pt]The most beautiful Nigerian celebrity is the one and only Queeneth Hilbert, one of the 34 beauty queens of Nollywood and Kannywood.[/size]
See them all on http://totnaija..com/2014/06/34-beauty-queens-of-nollywood-and.html

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Damstarr(f): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
i thought i was d only one oo

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by dreval: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Consider our first lady na! She is older but still fine pass this level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Orikinla(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
She is the Queen of all the most beautiful female celebrities in Nigeria.

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by therealdeal10: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mk she no wear make up mk we c her face n c hw stretch marks don destroy her boobs yet she still dey show us mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Certifiedboss: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Yes. She is bae!

Munachi Abii is former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria.

I judge beauty when a lady left her face without makeup . Show us her morning looks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by VickyRotex(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Joavid:

And so what?

am sure you have them on ur booobs too that's why ur eyes zoomed there first and it was easy for u to see them cos I don't even see them

Calm down Ma'am. Ain't pointing out any imperfection out here. How does stretch on her boobs becomes an imperfection in the 1st place? Choose your words rightly.

If you really understood why I said that, you'd know, I meant such things shouldn't be exposed. She knows she has the stretch, why expose her cleavage then.

It's something everyone would see, stop pretending like you dint see it too. I dint have to zoom my eyes to see it.

therealdeal10:
Mk she no wear make up mk we c her face n c hw stretch marks don destroy her boobs yet she still dey show us mtcheww

@Joavid, can you see exactly what I was tryna point out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by ogbonti: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Yes. She is bae!

Munachi Abii is former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is truly king. What is special about this over bleached skin garnished with Mary kay? Amremor. Oghene undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by 360jamng(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na people yu go marry ugly wives.

That girl will neva in her next generation be even the most beautiful girl in her COMMUNITY not to talk of whole naija.

Sighs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by sonnie10: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Too much details on the third picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by VickyRotex(f): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
spicy244:

Tot I will be the Only one to notice that. She's pretty tho'

Yes, she's pretty. You're pretty too kiss
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by VickyRotex(f): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Damstarr:
i thought i was d only one oo

It's quite obvious.
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by melzabull(f): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Joavid:

And so what?

don't mind the silly girl
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by beyoncausme: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
nice...shes beautiful....

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Akinz0126(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Were em live all those Black beauty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op she's not the most beautiful Nigerian celeb abeg.
She's beautiful! Agreed!
And I love her cause she's talented and fun.

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Looking through her cleavage, she got a bad booobs with cobweb-like stretch marks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Calm down Ma'am. Ain't pointing out any imperfection out here. How does stretch on her boobs becomes an imperfection in the 1st place? Choose your words rightly.

If you really understood why I said that, you'd know, I meant such things shouldn't be exposed. She knows she has the stretch, why expose her cleavage then.

It's something everyone would see, stop pretending like you dint see it too. I dint have to zoom my eyes to see it.

@Joavid, can you see exactly what I was tryna point out?

And honestly, I didn't see it. The pic is of low quality anyway. You seem like you've 3D eyes. Lol.

But you for just go straight and condemn the indecent dressing na.

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
mDotLysouqDotcom:
where beauty d girl we no fine upto my Gf
Even Mama BASIRA 1st daughter selling Tombo near my house fine pass her wella. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Acousticlexi: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
Hater
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by sbm060(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
IFA HEAR
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by VickyRotex(f): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Joavid:

And honestly, I didn't see it. The pic is of low quality anyway. You seem like you've 3D eyes. Lol.

But you for just go straight and condemn the indecent dressing na.

Lols . I dint wanna sound too blunt. Oya no vex, I go condemn am next time. wink

We good now? smiley
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by omotonyx(f): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
She is, but not the most Beautiful.
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by VickyRotex(f): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
melzabull:
don't mind the silly girl

And you had to call me ""silly""

Nice. cool
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by tomiobj(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper. No. (this is what I expected wen I saw your monicker.
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by 400billionman: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
mDotLysouqDotcom:
where beauty d girl we no fine upto my Gf

Do not mind all these celebrity bloggers..
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Jonwesley(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Shei Munachi Abii don finally reach front page. We go rest now for her o! Munachi, it's not a crime to show your identity, and we have known you as palmwinetapper already. Haha haha.......
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by melzabull(f): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

And you had to call me ""silly""

Nice. cool
you are a woman, No be everything we eye see mouth dey talk

Good day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) / . / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.