Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! (63533 Views)

Meet Munachi Abii Young Boyfriend Tomi Thomas / Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! / Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by change49ja: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Who is Munachi among the four ladies in the pictures? grin cheesy cheesy grin I think she's the first one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
asides from beauty.... her music and acting career is virtually non-existent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lols . I dint wanna sound too blunt. Oya no vex, I go condemn am next time. wink
We good now? smiley
yep smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by okpukpu(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin88:

You know well, walahi!!
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
mDotLysouqDotcom:
where beauty d girl we no fine upto my Gf
All thanks to 'Mary K' for the upgrade. Even Mama BASIRA 1st daughter selling 'Tombo' near my house fine pass her sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Yksoul(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
WHY DO WE ALWAYS TAG YELLOW PAWPAW WOMEN OR LADIES BEAUTIFUL? BuT 'BLACK' LADIES MAKE SENSE PASS THE YELLOW PAWPAW NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by andreernest28(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Stretch marks noni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by chimoskyg(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
The type of lady I wld luv to marry
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by MsChichi(f): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
M seeing 4 faces dat luk entirely different...or is it jux my eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
teeowl:
asides from beauty.... her music and acting career is virtually non-existent.
Chai INSULT!!!!
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
MsChichi:
M seeing 4 faces dat luk entirely different...or is it jux my eyes?

Its muna over the years

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
change49ja:
Who is Munachi among the four ladies in the pictures? grin cheesy cheesy grin I think she's the first one.
she is all of them
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
no... it is a fact. how many people have heard her music, watched her music video or seen her in any movie? we only know her as ex-beauty queen and nothing more...

Palmwinetapper:

Chai INSULT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
teeowl:
no... it is a fact. how many people have heard her music, watched her music video or seen her in any movie? we only know her as ex-beauty queen and nothing more...

I know but she has a song, youtube it, its called "no tomorrow" please give her that credit at least. She shot the video in atlanta aswell
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
teeowl:

Also which ex beauty queen have you seen remain so relevant? go check how many followers muna has on twitter, over 100k.
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
if you want 100k followers on twitter, instagram, facebook or google plus, i can get it for you for under 20,000 Naira. Do a search for buy twitter followers on Bing .com and see the results.

Palmwinetapper:

Also which ex beauty queen have you seen remain so relevant? go check how many followers muna has on twitter, over 100k.

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by sugarcherry(f): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Any body that us light skinned is termed fair na..So not new

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by hushshinani(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
SHE FINE REACH MY GAL FRIEND?

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

I know but she has a song, youtube it, its called "no tomorrow" please give her that credit at least. She shot the video in atlanta aswell

I just youtubed your video, you dey try form bad gurl, lol

When are you featuring psquare?
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
teeowl:
if you want 100k followers on twitter, instagram, facebook or google plus, i can get it for you for under 20,000 Naira. Do a search for buy twitter followers on Bing .com and see the results.

dudeeee just give the girl credit. so youre claiming she bought her followers. get off it man
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
hushshinani:
SHE FINE REACH MY GAL FRIEND?

your girlfriend is only fine because of makeup. her nose is terrible. she looks like a man with those heavy fake eyebrows. Muna is naturally fine, just google munachi abii with no makeup. Your girlfriend and got shiiii on muna OK?
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I just youtubed your video, you dey try form bad gurl, lol

When are you featuring psquare?

HUH?
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Israel5(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
PMB daughter fine pass her na

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Onyeval212(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Must they display their sagged mammary glands? just asking.[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Cyriloha(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2015
georgio:
She try well well..

BUT WETN DEY PRESS DOWN ALL CELEBRITIES BB LIKE THAT ALL MOST ALL OF THEM BET FLAT BB
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Israel5:
PMB daughter fine pass her na
Nooo
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by okitikpo: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2015
Ok, she try

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 4:46am On Aug 02, 2015
okitikpo:
Ok, she try
gerrout embarassed
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 12:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Damsel
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Palmwinetapper: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
mDotLysouqDotcom:
any way she's cute but not most beautiful in nigeria lolzzzz dere are many beautiful more dan her fact#
shut upppp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.