Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Download Youtube Videos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Download Youtube Videos (833 Views)

Where Can I Download Youtube Videos / How To Download Youtube On Your Mobile Phone, Tablet Or Pc Without Any Software / New Methods To Download Youtube, Facebook Videos Using Savefrom.net Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Videos by MozB: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Hello guys! Am going to be showing you an easy way to dowload videos, even a whole full movie from youtube. This trick is soely for computer users.

Follow these steps carefully.
After finding the video you wish to download,
=>open the video

=>find an empty space on the page, right click and select page source.

=>when the page source opens, press ctrl A to highlight all and control C to copy all.

=>Exit and open a new tab.

=>Vist www.kibase.com

=>When the site opens, click on youtube downloader .

=>scroll down to the box and paste the page source you copied from youtube by pressing ctrl V.

=> Click the submit button.

=>Wait for the sight to generate the video then you select the video format you intend to dowload, and your video will start downloading.

Thanks for reading. Dont forget to share this. You can always visit our site www.suretunez.net for latest music and video downloads. We bring you latest news ranging from sports, celebrity gossips, politics and lots more.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by ladyF(f): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by mDotLysouqDotcom(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2015
lolzzz keep it up
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by sinaj(f): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2015
thankz buddy smiley

will share it only if it works for me wink
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by MozB: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:
thankz buddy smiley
will share it only if it works for me wink

Uwc... And Sinaj dnt forget 2 testify when it works for U. I'll be glad to see it.

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre!!!:odd Animal Behaviors You Might Not Be Aware Exist / How To Install Window 7 Through Flash Drive / If You HATE It When People Chew Loudly, There's Good News For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.