Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? (4299 Views)

A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. / 9 Ways To Win A Woman’s Heart / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

I do love French

Can you speak it? Since Borno state is on the border with Chad I guess you must have come across a few speakers?

Or was it courtesy of google translate

i only know a lot of phrases..

names of animals and places

how to say what the time is

how to count from one to 50 (primary school)

how to greet

and some other things like that.

i can speak a little, i just cant have a lengthy conversation with a French "Master".

And i've never been to borno, i dont even live in close proximity to that place.

Comprends?

what of you, parlez vous francais?
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i only know a lot of phrases..

names of animals and places

how to say what the time is

how to count from one to 50 (primary school)

how to greet

and some other things like that.

i can speak a little, i just cant have a lengthy conversation with a French "Master".

And i've never been to borno, i dont even live in close proximity to that place.

Comprends?

what of you, parlez vous francais?

hian

by their comments we shall know them

so why did you tell me that time that Maiduguri was your hood growing up
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

hian

by their comments we shall know them

so why did you tell me that time that Maiduguri was your hood growing up

That was supposed to be a joke....

to make me seem badass and fearless.

LOL!!

and you are racking up quite a number of e-admirers.

See what i was saying earlier?

yesterday was samurai

today is makaveli

tomoro will be ?¿?¿?¿
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

That was supposed to be a joke....

to make me seem badass and fearless.

LOL!!

and you are racking up quite a number of e-admirers.

See what i was saying earlier?

yesterday was samurai

today is makaveli

tomoro will be ?¿?¿?¿

LOL and what kind of shakara is that

are the borno people particularly gangster and tough though? or is this boko haram stuff just a coincidence

Lol, I guess my lack of profile picture is getting to people haha
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL and what kind of shakara is that

are the borno people particularly gangster and tough though? or is this boko haram stuff just a coincidence

Lol, I guess my lack of profile picture is getting to people haha
even before the whole b/haram thing

There were basically living in a second-rate sahara:

no adequate water and food

excessive heat

etc.

And yeah, you've really got the whole "mysterious brainy girl" thing going for you.

no profile picture
no signature.
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

even before the whole b/haram thing

There were basically living in a second-rate sahara:

no adequate water and food

excessive heat

etc.

And yeah, you've really got the whole "mysterious brainy girl" thing going for you.

no profile picture
no signature.

Seriously? so did that make them tougher?

Lol, and what do you have going for you? mysterious derailer
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Seriously? so did that make them tougher?

Lol, and what do you have going for you? mysterious derailer

in a way, yeah.

bt in the end, no amount of toughening up can really prepare you for all-out violence.

Mysterious derailer?

Derailer, yes.

Mysterious? No.

at least you have an idea what i look like.

which is more than i can say for you.
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

in a way, yeah.

bt in the end, no amount of toughening up can really prepare you for all-out violence.

Mysterious derailer?

Derailer, yes.

Mysterious? No.

at least you have an idea what i look like.

which is more than i can say for you.

Come on, do you know how many times I have stared at that picture, trying to decode what it might look like without all the editing, split frame, sunglasses and bandana? Yours is even more frustrating than no picture at all
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Come on, do you know how many times I have stared at that picture, trying to decode what it might look like without all the editing, split frame, sunglasses and bandana? Yours is even more frustrating than no picture at all

at least i try...

you na total, utter darkness.

absolutely nothing to even analyse.

but i go change my own one day.

And you ma'am, need to stop leaving guys hanging like this.

#SuspenseIsntGoodForTheHeart
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

at least i try...

you na total, utter darkness.

absolutely nothing to even analyse.

but i go change my own one day.

And you ma'am, need to stop leaving guys hanging like this.

#SuspenseIsntGoodForTheHeart

Lol when you change it, tell me

hahaha don't worry, youre not in suspense, I guess you just haven't eaten well this morning and youre confusing the two feelings lol

speaking of which im huuuuuuuungry

wondering what to eat
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah but its the success that brings the right kind of money

If he got money from being a armed robber or a drug dealer, to me that's not success

Success is not just about money, its a whole frame of mind. When guys get it the right way, its really attractive

stop talking story abeg.money na your problem girls.una go find husbands tire
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by idihcoben: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Dear Dr. Love.
MY LANDLORD’S DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT FOR ME
I am a young man of 33 and have been dating my landlord’s daughter for two months. She came back one evening and said she was pregnant. The problem is that I am not really in love with her and
continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by mekus15: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2015
:
tpiander:
gay thread.
undecided What is gay about this thread. This sounds like projection. Are you one?
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2015
hbpeze:

stop talking story abeg.money na your problem girls.una go find husbands tire

hm

you wan dash me
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol when you change it, tell me

hahaha don't worry, youre not in suspense, I guess you just haven't eaten well this morning and youre confusing the two feelings lol

speaking of which im huuuuuuuungry

wondering what to eat
lol

Dont get ur hopes up, i'm more likely to upload a picture of my cat.

And trust me, if i dey house.

na food dey fear me.

no-holds-barred approach.

i fill myself to the brim every chance i get.

A suggestion: you can have a little water and biscuit, so u dont develop any eating disorders.

#YeahYouCanThankMeLater.
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

lol

Dont get ur hopes up, i'm more likely to upload a picture of my cat.

And trust me, if i dey house.

na food dey fear me.

no-holds-barred approach.

i fill myself to the brim every chance i get.

A suggestion: you can have a little water and biscuit, so u dont develop any eating disorders.

#YeahYouCanThankMeLater.

Lol do you have a cat

I love biscuits but don't feel like them right now

I want something hot
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol do you have a cat
I love biscuits but don't feel like them right now
I want something hot
i have a cat, a dog, a ram, a couple of cows & a bunch chickens. i used to have a parrot and two goats. but i sold the parrot and moved the goats to the permanent "site" during Christmas. #Serious
You want something hot?
i know a hot guy if you are interested.
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i have a cat,
a dog,
a ram,
a couple of cows &
a bunch chickens.
i used to have a parrot and two goats.
but i sold the parrot
and moved the goats to the permanent "site" during Christmas.
#Serious

You want something hot?

i know a hot guy if you are interested.

Are you serious

do you mean you ate the goats but you don't want to tell me?

hm. na hot guy I go chop
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Are you serious

hm. na hot guy I go chop

i'm serious.

and yes,
the goats are currently resting in pieces.
just if you registered on NL before last Christmas, i would have mailed you one.

u dey ask me if na hot guy u go chop?

Yes and no.

ryt now, No!!!.

someday? Hell yeah!!!!

#IfYouKnowWatAhMean
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Are you serious

hm. na hot guy I go chop

Are you serious

hm. na hot guy I go chop[/quote]

i'm serious.

and yes,
just if you registered on NL before last Christmas, i would have mailed you one.

Yes and no.

ryt now, No!!!.

someday? Hell yeah!!!! (in a manner of speaking)

#IfYouKnowWatAhMean
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i'm serious.

and yes,

Yes and no.

ryt now, No!!!.

someday? Hell yeah!!!!

#IfYouKnowWatAhMean

LOL that's it, get back on the ground! grin and this time youre not coming back up. imagine

I don't get it, do you think im suddenly going to burst and start running wild for no reason

why do you keep so many animals. Abi the "Northerner" lifestyle? why don't you take a picture of yourself with the cows like Buhari
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL that's it, get back on the ground! grin and this time youre not coming back up. imagine

I don't get it, do you think im suddenly going to burst and start running wild for no reason

why do you keep so many animals. Abi the "Northerner" lifestyle? why don't you take a picture of yourself with the cows like Buhari

i just think animals are simply awesome & cute, not to mention DELICIOUS!!!!.

what i was saying was

i think ryt now you need someTHING hot in a mug.

some day, you are gonna want someONE hot in ur room.

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i just think animals are simply awesome & cute, not to mention DELICIOUS!!!!.

what i was saying was

i think ryt now you need someTHING hot in a mug.

some day, you are gonna want someONE hot in ur room.

#JustSaying

Lol cute and delicious. my kind of combination cool

sometime in the next 5 years? Actually I guess that would be necessary. Would be married by then

as long as its someONE and not someONES as you are suggesting...sheesh
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol cute and delicious. my kind of combination cool

sometime in the next 5 years? Actually I guess that would be necessary. Would be married by then

as long as its someONE and not someONES as you are suggesting...sheesh

i said some1

you are adding the 's' of ur own accord oh!!!!!

someONES!!!!!! heheeeeeeeeeee....

Tis gal!!!!!!!

Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i said some1

you are adding the 's' of ur own accord oh!!!!!

someONES!!!!!! heheeeeeeeeeee....

Tis gal!!!!!!!

Says the guy who gave me a projected body count of 20!
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Says the guy who gave me a projected body count of 20!
ooooopps...
i totally forgot about my earlier prediction.
hahaaaahaha. Lolz.
I might have jumped the gun a little too soon.
BTW, i asked you a question earlier.
you said you liked french, so do u speak? or is gurg|e using google?
+ how many languages do u speak?
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Damstarr(f): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
money tongue
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ooooopps...

i totally forgot about my earlier prediction.

hahaaaahaha. Lolz.

I might have jumped the gun a little too soon.

BTW, i asked you a question earlier.

you said you liked french,
so do u speak? or is gurg|e using google?

+ how many languages do u speak?

No but I would love to learn.

I only speak English, so embarrassing

what about you?
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by manee2(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Well im sorry that you feel you must do that but truly if you don't make your money honestly it will haunt you later on
_ am so scared!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks / Those With Ears Let The Hear / Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And Saying Together (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.