Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him (709 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by gozmok1(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Founder of Enugu Adoration Ministry, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, yesterday during his 20th priesthood anniversary, prayed for the president of Nigeria, Muhhamadu Buhari who had earlier wished him a happy celebration and called him a man of truth, saying he prays the Lord will be with him and protect him, so that enemies will not destroy him. While speaking at the Christ the King Parish, Enugu, to thousands of worshippers including the wife of the Enugu State Governor, Mrs. Monica Ugwuanyi, the cleric said despite all the attacks against him, God continued to protect him because he remained on the side of the truth. “I am not tired after 20 years, 20 years of good health; 20 years of miracles from God; 20 years of hard apostolic work; 20 years in the hand of God. There was a time they blackmailed me; they were saying such things like ‘Mbaka why? Mbaka this, Mbaka that’, but I have remained in the hand of God,” he said. He, however, said he had forgiven his attackers, praying God to “forgive all those who have fought us on the course of this ministry and bless those who have stood behind us.” In a special message, entitled, ’20-point agenda,’ Fr. Mbaka said he was praying for President Buhari “that God will protect him so that enemies will not destroy him. I also pray for Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi so that God will not allow occultic men to steal his vision.” In a brief chat with journalists, the spokesman of the ministry, Maximus Ugwuoke said blackmail and unnecessary criticisms had rather strengthened the cleric. “Those who are saying he should stay out of politics are misguided. It is part of the role of priests. So, they are merely trying to cow him down but I can tell you that Fr. Mbaka is not somebody to be intimidated; the more they do this, the more he is strengthened. “In these past years, you can see how God had vindicated him; you can see his prophetic message before the general elections; at a time, he was repeating that prophecy even in the face of threat to his life. So, today, we are celebrating victory against enemies of truth.” Source: naijaloaed.com/mbakapray;forpresident
Re: Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by MrTemple(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by Bekwarra(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by Tolexander: 12:49am On Jul 31, 2015
In short, may God protect the Bird that could fly and disallow the Bird that couldn't fly to destroy it!

Amen!
Re: Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by M4gunners: 1:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Oga pray make Chibok girls come back na!Pray make dem catch Shekau and win the fight against Terrorism na!No dey pray make you get favour from Buhari na..
Re: Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by Inioluwa01(m): 1:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by Willswise(m): 2:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Good one from the transformation ambassador of Nigeria rejected Pastor
Re: Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by tomakint: 2:31am On Jul 31, 2015
As I say a big AMEN! One thing is certain from the prayer of the Man of God and that is, 'Buhari is still in the midst of Enemies'........may God deliver Nigeria!
Re: Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by egift(m): 4:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Those that spew nonsense against the Reverend Father will now hide their faces in shame. God will keep vindicating his people.

Sai Buhari all the way!
Re: Ft. Mbaka Replies… I Pray God Protects Buhari & Not Let Enemies Destroy Him by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 7th Senate proceedings was like beer parlour discussions – Senator Ndu / unknow soldier murder buhari nominatee to the country of western nigeria / Osinbajo Is In Zambia For Dangote Cement Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.