Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Girlfriend Is Been Sexually Abused By Her Cousins - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Is Been Sexually Abused By Her Cousins (870 Views)

Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Been Sexually Abused By Her Cousins by fobiflex(m): 1:48am On Jul 31, 2015
My name is obi, am a 24yrs old guy, I hv dis girlfriend who wil be 18 by december, she lives with her cousins in lagos. We are just 3mnths into our relationship buh the problem here is tjat her cousins she is living with want to have canal knowledge of her as she told though one has alridy raped her while the other one want to turn her to his sex slave, I really wanna help buh I don't know what to do as she wouldn't allow me say anytin against them, the one who even raped her has married and they are all living under same roof, please I rily want to do somthing to help herMy name is obi, am a 24yrs old guy, I hv dis girlfriend who wil be 18 by december, she lives with her cousins in lagos. We are just 3mnths into our relationship buh the problem here is tjat her cousins she is living with want to have canal knowledge of her as she told though one has alridy raped her while the other one want to turn her to his sex slave, I really wanna help buh I don't know what to do as she wouldn't allow me say anytin against them, the one who even raped her has married and they are all living under same roof, please I rily want to do somthing to help herMy name is obi, am a 24yrs old guy, I hv dis girlfriend who wil be 18 by december, she lives with her cousins in lagos. We are just 3mnths into our relationship buh the problem here is tjat her cousins she is living with want to have canal knowledge of her as she told though one has alridy raped her while the other one want to turn her to his sex slave, I really wanna help buh I don't know what to do as she wouldn't allow me say anytin against them, the one who even raped her has married and they are all living under same roof, please I rily want to do somthing to help her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Been Sexually Abused By Her Cousins by Willswise(m): 1:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Best thing best is for her to find a new abode and if you truly love her, find her a new place if she doesn't have any alternative but definitely not your house.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Been Sexually Abused By Her Cousins by Sidiqdeboss(m): 1:57am On Jul 31, 2015
if you really loved her despite with all her adversities, you can accommodate her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Been Sexually Abused By Her Cousins by ManTiger(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2015
There are 2 ways to help her.

1. File a case straight in the police station and she has to stand her feet. Family could tear apart though but it worth it.

2. Get a gun at Seme boarder, I heard it's quite cheap over their and tell her to shoot anyone of them upon making a move or betterstill you could shoot those badass.

Warning: You might be charged to the court of law for illegal firearms, conspiracy to murder, murder, unlawful procession of firearms, unlawful possession of firearms Hmmmm we are talking about 25yrs to life in prison, that's if you're lucky and if the lawyer is being considerate but if not, you could be in the gallow.

The choice is yours bro... does she worth it?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Been Sexually Abused By Her Cousins by correctyourself(m): 4:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Persuade her to report the matter to her parents.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Notorious Lagos Traffic Robber (PICTURED) / Diezani Might Even Be Richer Than Dangote – See This / Bomb Blast In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.