Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise (41754 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by blogger77: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2012
Sell stuffs or anything online on www.justbuyorsell.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijacutee:
Usually, in business it is not always best to say "do this, that and the other and you with get money". That is the wrong place to start from. It would be more profitable to look around you and try and see what needs there are. What do people need, (not want) and how can you provide this? Are there any skills you have and you might be able to offer as a service? Is there anything that you're so good that that people will be willing to pay for? Is there a particular "thing" that you can get and you know people need? Can you offer your services as a go-between between people/organisations?

Lets start with your interests. What sort of things are you interested in?

This view holds in a very business friendly environment; where you have your money and not under any pressure for survival.

In the absence of the above conditions, what is important to anyone in Nigeria trying to start business is how to start with the little cash and be in a situation to start earning something soon.

The local conglomerates of Nigeria today- DANGOTE, RAZAK OKOYA began by looking for hot needs around them and also look for ready made products to meet them. They did this for quite a length of time before venturing into a production of new products and all the hassles involved.

The reason why network marketing is a great attraction for such new business entrants.

There is twist to network marketing that many people dont get hands on before launching out.

Network marketing requires STRATEGY to succeed; when this gotten, success is not that far.

Unlike other models of business, with a simple start and gradually built, you are in money for ever as long as the company remains in business.

Visit- www.cni-nigeria.com to see this company putting smiles on the faces of Nigeria either as user of their products OR distributor of the same product.

If you give me a shout quick, you may be favoured to enjoy the STRATEGY I spoke of above.

So give me a call via my signature below and join the train of silent millionaires in Nigeria.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by jaydee87(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Good evening friend my advice to you is to be very careful in careful in picking a choice Biz here because most of the responses here are referring you to their site where u will be asked to pay for one thing or the other, so Abeg be careful friend. well I saw good responses too like the book and food Biz is really cul but for the food biz can u really start with 50k no I Dont tink so, but the book biz too can u start that too with 50k without a shop Dont tink so too. so tink carefully before venturing.. but if you get a shop then book or food Biz is cul or better still open a sport betting shop. u will never run at lose.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by adeboriaji(m): 12:30am On Nov 18, 2014
The first step is you erase fear and doubt. Then, sit down and do your research and try to see what people need and they don't have. That when you can get the scope of it. Then you give them what they need and you get your cool money. Just stay focused and determine.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise by Knetpro(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
How To Make Money From Fiverr With ZERO Capital!!!

Fiverr is one of the easy ways to make money online from the comfort of your home right here in Nigeria with ZERO capital startup.

How does it work?

It's simple. You register with the site and start to post small jobs that you can do starting from $5.

$5 may not be much, but, just imagine that you are able to get 20 - just 20 orders - to deliver every day. What does that amount to?

$100! Wrong. That amounts to $80 - because it is not only you that have the whole amount. You will need to pay the management of Fiverr.com for using the site.

So, you pay Fiverr a $1 commission on every order that you get on the site. If you get 20 orders, it means you will automatically net $80 from the deal.

But, just imagine!

$80 a day payment from a site with ZERO investment! Is that not awesome? Of course, it is!

And believe me, it is possible. A lot of Nigerians are already making over $100 daily on Fiverr as we speak.

So, just what are the services or jobs that you will be selling on Fiverr to make money from the site?

Before, I will go into that, let me explain what you need to get started doing business on Fiverr.

In order to make money from Fiverr, you need the following things:

1) A laptop or desktop computer. Or, you can use a cyber cafe. Can you use your mobile phone? No.

2) A High Speed Internet Connection, like that provided by Airtel or Glo network

3) Hotspot shield software

Now, you need the last item to change your Nigerian IP to that of American in order to remove the buyer discrimination on Fiverr. Most of them are from UK and America and they prefer doing business with their fellow country men and women.

You can also purchase a good VPN on the internet too - if you can afford it. But, if not, simply go with the Hotspot shield software.

Once, you have those three items, you are set to begin your Fiverr business on the proper footing.

What do you sell to make money from Fiverr.com?

Here are some of the things that you can sell to make money from Fiverr.

1) Write unique articles of about 300 to 400 words for buyers

2) Re-write articles of 300 to 400 words for buyers

3) Write press releases for buyers who want them

4) Provide private label rights e-books on various subjects for customers (1 e-book per gig or job)

You might be wondering to yourself how to perform the first 3 services since you are not a gifted writer. But, don't worry. I am going to show you exactly how to do this in a moment.

Similarly, I will also show you how to get private label rights e-books on the internet between $3 to $5 on just about any subject from beauty to health.

So here is how to continue with your new Fiverr account opening formalities:

Step 1: Ensure that your Hotspot shield is working.

Step 2: On your address bar, type www.fiverr.com and then press ENTER. This should take you to the home page of Fiverr website

Step 3: At the top right hand corner of the site, click on Join.

Step 4: Complete the form typing in your email, username, and password.

Once you are through with steps one to four and you have successfully activated your registration in your email inbox, you can now go ahead to set up your profile and upload your profile picture.

Next step is to set up your profile. Remember that your profile is what will speak for you to your prospective buyers when they check on your page on Fiverr. So, it is very important that you get it right.

We will continue with this topic same time tomorrow...

If you cannot wait till tomorrow, then you can go ahead and download the FREE guide right away at www.fiverrblueprint.net

REMEMBER, it is 100% free.

Go to www.fiverrblueprint.net to get yours now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / How To Make Constant Winning Bet Using "Duoble Chance" Market. / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.