Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady (1054 Views)

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / I Really Can't Find A Topic For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by naijasaint: 5:31am On Jul 31, 2015
To the mature guy's on naira land..
You are a graduate and still furthering...
You believe that any career guy needs a career Lady to plan a future with.
You are seriously planning to settle down....
You are in ya thirties and u also need a lady in her thirties bc of their maturity....
You are humble and God fearing.

1. You meet Jane: a senior accountant in an abuja firm.. She aalways trying to impress it on you that she is more successful than you, she never calls you and when you do call she is either busy or she is tired and needed to rest. Still ya not caring if u never called . yet she wants to get married

2. Meet Loveth, a career lawyer with a big legal firm. She is so eager to prove u wrong in any augment bc she has an over bloated view of her accomplishments. A core feminist who believes she is smarter and more intelligent than all the men in Africa. She is also in her thirties and wants to marry u out. of pity.

3. Meet Joy: She is running her masters in UK, She believes she is more successful and above bc ya still in Nigeria. She expects you to worship her, stalk her 24/7 bc ya so lucky to have her ATTN. She also above 33.

Now, you keep hearing same old crap: keep searching, u haven't met the right lady, all women are not dsame, their humble career ladies out there...

Has Feminism and gender equality concept destroyed natural motherly instinct in our career ladies in Nigeria??
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by histemple: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2015
False generalisation
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by jaybee3(m): 5:47am On Jul 31, 2015
You haven't made yourself attractive to them so why should they date you?

A confident man wouldn't be posting his phone number online soliciting for dates

Would you advice your own sister with years of professional work experience to date a graduate with low self confidence AND still furthering his career?

1 Like

Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by Tbillz(m): 6:03am On Jul 31, 2015
What of the once U have lashed before now? Karma is a decent bit'ch
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by agohmamuda(m): 6:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Tbillz:
What of the once U have lashed before now? Karma is a decent bit'ch

How do u mean? LASH? To flog with a cain??
Is d o.p a teacher? Pls elucidate me.
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by endowednicky(f): 6:08am On Jul 31, 2015
No one is perfect

OP,you have your own fault too,which they too might be considering!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by gabazin080(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Have you tried a prostitute? Those girls are humble so far you have your cash. they are straight forward and have a vision
Get one to marry and you won't regret it
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by Tbillz(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2015
agohmamuda:

How do u mean? LASH? To flog with a cain??
Is d o.p a teacher? Pls elucidate me.
hmmmm German koboko! A word is enuff for....
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by Adaeze003(f): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Wanted to reply seriously till I saw your number on there... smh

All false stories to build a false case.
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by Dygeasy(m): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2015
Get a life!
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by naijasaint: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2015
gabazin080:
Have you tried a prostitute? Those girls are humble so far you have your cash. they are straight forward and have a vision

so u love ashi?
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by naijasaint: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Adaeze003:
Wanted to reply seriously till I saw your number on there... smh

All false stories to build a false case.

Never mind the number, its called being adventurous
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by Antoinne: 7:37am On Jul 31, 2015
You blew it by putting that number up there.
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by cyprus000: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2015
[size=13pt]
Only a fool goes for number two,they are really irritatingangry
gabazin080:

You are on point my guy. I'd rather go for them and know that I am into a business deal.
Than this corperate bittchs that hide under the bannar of "LOVE" to reck a man,both emotionally and financially.

The most painful one is emotional reck..fuckshitt

[/size]
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by naijasaint: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:
You haven't made yourself attractive to them so why should they date you?

A confident man wouldn't be posting his phone number online soliciting for dates

Would you advice your own sister with years of professional work experience to date a graduate with low self confidence AND still furthering his career?
So all those who post dir numbers here have low self esteem, it's just an adventure, trying out new things so bury this ya theories of low self worth cos am happy with what I do. and read my post well.
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by deeyor(f): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2015
probably because you are claiming to be a saint and girls like bad boys
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by naijasaint: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2015
deeyor:
probably because you are claiming to be a saint and girls like bad boys

I can't believe this is coming from a lady......Later u come back screaming 'all men are wicked'
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by gabazin080(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2015
naijasaint:

so u love ashi?
I didn't say that
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by naijasaint: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2015
histemple:
False generalisation
explain
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by gabazin080(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Dygeasy:
Get a life!
it's sometimes better to keep quiet than open your mouth to spit out sh*t.
Where is the life you have got
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by jaybee3(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2015
naijasaint:

So all those who post dir numbers here have low self esteem, it's just an adventure, trying out new things so bury this ya theories of low self worth cos am happy with what I do. and read my post well.

Why did you remove your number from the original post?
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by histemple: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2015
naijasaint:

explain

Your submission is more like a personal experience or an imaginative conclusion. If it's a personal experience, then you are unfortunately meeting the wrong ladies; if it's imaginary, then I advice you to halt the conclusion yet.

There are so many successful career women, that are genuinely looking for a husband. So, I think that, using three examples to generalize, or compel us to have a certain impressive about the entire career women, is a fallacy of false generalisation.

Given what I know, a large percentage of successful career women, are constantly stalked by so many pretentious, unambitious, unintelligent impostors (roadside mechanics posing as an engineering graduate) and lazy men.

Unfortunately for these men, this category of women, prefer a confident, intelligent, ambitious and real men with clear vision. Because at that stage, the desperation for an already made man, is not their major concern.

So, if you have been snubbed severally, I advice you to check yourself, and your intentions.
Re: Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady by deeyor(f): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
naijasaint:

I can't believe this is coming from a lady......Later u come back screaming 'all men are wicked'

Everyone is wicked both male and female. Why did you remove your number? I wanted to beep you. My first comment was a joke because you can't be a saint.

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Get Turned On When Breastfeeding or Just Pretending / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl / When U Use Your School Fees To Buy A Girl A New Phone...photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.