Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month (955 Views)

Javascript Programming Language / How It Feels Like To Learn Javascript In 2016 / Can I Learn Javascript In One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by Scout60(m): 5:49am On Jul 31, 2015
I want to learn JavaScript during my holidays coming on September.
I want to take up with a private instructor for three hours on Monday and Wednesday for one month

my course include HTML CSS and JavaScript. I will also practice on myself.
is it possible pls
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by khamiiid: 5:52am On Jul 31, 2015
depends on u bro i.e how committed u re
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by 0luwatope(m): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2015
To be sincere, its not possible monday and wednesday for a month? Javascript no be beans o, i'll recommend you change to html, html is much better for a startup
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by fattbabakay(m): 7:00am On Jul 31, 2015
As earlier said, depends on you.
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by Scout60(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2015
thanks for ur replies
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by thewebcraft(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Scout60:
I want to learn JavaScript during my holidays coming on September.
I want to take up with a private instructor for three hours on Monday and Wednesday for one month

my course include HTML CSS and JavaScript. I will also practice on myself.
is it possible pls
Javascript is simple but it takes time for you to master it.
Just learn it while you can.
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by Scout60(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2015
thewebcraft:
Javascript is simple but it takes time for you to master it. Just learn it while you can.
thanks
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by 0luwatope(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Javascript simple? I sabi html, i sabi php, i sabi css, i sabi mysql e remain javascript, now you that u are saying javascript is simple, give me a code that displays the current year only in js language. Op, start from the easy ones, i still recomment u start with html
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by thewebcraft(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
0luwatope:
Javascript simple? I sabi html, i sabi php, i sabi css, i sabi mysql e remain javascript, now you that u are saying javascript is simple, give me a code that displays the current year only in js language. Op, start from the easy ones, i still recomment u start with html
Yeah start with html and css after a while add javascript.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by jacob05(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sure... You've got experiences with other languages like PHP or Java.. you should be able to.. But it takes more than a Month to master its usages just like any other language.
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by valonsoft(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
well there's nothing wrong with setting that target just give it all that you've got and at the end of the month you'll able to review how far you've gone. Good luck
Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by danvery2k6(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Why all the discouragement. It is completely Possible. People have done it. I repeat; It is completely possible. Like khamiiid said. It depends on you. The resources and time you have. I work at Andela, fellows learn Javascript (MEAN stack, to be precise) in a month and build amazing projects with it.

0luwatope:
if you have learnt php, then I don't see the reason why you wouldn't be able to learn Javascript in a month.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Build A Voice Broadcasting Service Site / Learn SAP ABAP Programming In Lagos Nigeria. / Ict And Solar System Installation Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.