Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa (24958 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program / Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by boyesola: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Fear killed this man.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by jamesbawa(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2015
same thing happened here last week
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by morbeta(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2015
When the man peeped through the window, he saw that the wife's'lover koboko is like that of gaint Gozanlis. He decided to depart from earth.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2015
The best way to live with women is having it at the front of your mind that they are just temporary assets/liability,as soon as they step out of your house they are community property,do you know how many women get hit on/toast/rassled in a day? In a week?in a month...theres noooooo way she can keep saying no.

3 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by CEtoO(f): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
its not by ur power.. Dnt u think thr r huge demonic forces behind this suicide of a thing? Just pray that such situations won't even dare arise in ur life..
Lord may such situations never arise in my life in Jesus name amen
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by CEtoO(f): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2015
VenusBetty:
...... i get out of the kitchen.
Yeah
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by engrjacuzzi: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2015
in PEJ's voice" I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide"
I find it very disgusting to hear a fellow man or woman will take his/ her life because of infidelity or fake love. nobody is worth the sacrifice to that extent of loosing one's life. does he deserve a pity?
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by stalione(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Tallesty1:
Words.....

Women and bad boys sha.....

They are like buhari and "I will"
undecided wot is dis fisherman tokin abt,wetin concern suicide and buhari.Atimes I wonder if some pple think thru diaa anus!! angry

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by rightsadvocate: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2015
we are tired of weak men like this! Must you kill yourself for a woman! No sense at all!
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
stuppid country.

come to Melbourne and see life
God bless white people
Awww U mean am
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Atlantian: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
The man hide in uncompleted building so the wicked man that bleeped his wife will not hurt them, then rushed home to take his own life. He was not only poor, he was equally weak. Those 2 traits in a man can not keep your wife on your bed. In this life, only the tough and the rich will eventually survive and subdue the earth.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Truckpusher(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2015
funlord:
grin Fool! Instead of him 2 capitalise on her cheating ass and blackmail her into allowing him lash enuff yenagoa smallys 4 the next 5 years with no remorse! Na him sabi!
Me I no just understand some boys sha.

Woman wey dun drop two for ya house, wetin him never see for the toto again - If na me eh , Omo ! See freedom to run far go arrange one smally wey I go dey hang everyday dey shout modupe! ontop the fresh toto grin

2 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by funlord(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2015
grin
Truckpusher:

Woman wey dun drop two for ya house, wetin him never see for the toto again - If na me eh , Omo ! See freedom to run far go arrange one smally wey I go dey hang everyday dey shout modupe! ontop the fresh toto grin

Very useless goat! And if you see the kind smallys wey full that bayelsa ehn? Cheii! I dey miss the time wey I represent 4 dia! Easiest _fucks in naija hands down! Abeg e good as him die sef! He was 2 _stupid 2 be alive!

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Truckpusher(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2015
funlord:
grin

Very useless goat! And if you see the kind smallys wey full that bayelsa ehn? Cheii! I dey miss the time wey I represent 4 dia! Easiest _fucks in naija hands down! Abeg e good as him die sef! He was 2 _stupid 2 be alive!
No mind the goat. grin

See person wey him wife dun give license to Fucck anyhow him say na to die na im sure pass ontop careless toto. undecided
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Abbey2sam(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Soskid:
Having an infidel as a wife is one of the worst calamities that can befall an individual. RIP to the dead

seems like you don't know the meaning of infidel

"Infidel" means one who does not believe in religion or certain set rules

infidel is different from infidelity

ok

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:

When you marry you will understand.

Not saying I understand suicide o. That's very foolish and extreme.

But I'm saying you will understand it's not easy to just shake off hurt by your partner as if nothing happened. In fact the first thing you will be thinking won't be freedom at that moment.

2 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2015
CEtoO:

Lord may such situations never arise in my life in Jesus name amen
sounds more Like it.. kiss
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by passionate88: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Modern day marriages are mostly scams
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by crackhouse(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2015
his suicide thought was as a résult of emotional problems
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by juicebox: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2015
stalione:
undecided wot is dis fisherman tokin abt,wetin concern suicide and buhari.Atimes I wonder if some pple think thru diaa anus!! angry

You obviously do not get the joke
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2015
BAYELSA is the HOME of unreligious suicide in NIGERIA, ask me..

There is nothing like INFEDILITY in IJAWLAND... ask me..

Having SEXX in IJAWLAND is like saying GOOD MORNING... to one another.

So he murdered Himself for nothing..
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Truckpusher(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:

When you marry you will understand.

Not saying I understand suicide o. That's very foolish and extreme.

But I'm saying you will understand it's not easy to just shake off hurt by your partner as if nothing happened. In fact the first thing you will be thinking won't be freedom at that moment.
I understand how it feels to be betrayed coco but I have learnt an important lesson while growing up.
In fact I have a serious shock absorber to surprises from women and I have made up my mind to keep it that way - I'll love you but you'll mean nothing to me the moment you hurt my pride.I have no tears for any wayward woman.

Even I catch you untop of my bed , sorry o Abeg just pack your load and thank you for the time you served under me. grin
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Me? Kill myself over a woman? I dey mad ni?
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Joy1706(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Hope that 'concerned' friend is happy now
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Exponental(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2015
he just freed her... no more adultery, now fornication.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2015
EVILFOREST:
BAYELSA is the HOME of unreligious suicide in NIGERIA, ask me..

There is nothing like INFEDILITY in IJAWLAND... ask me..

So he murdered Himself for nothing..

I hate it when people make insulting generalisations about an entire people or race, especially when they can't substantiate those silly claims.

Show me one tribe on the Earth that doesn't frown seriously at a woman's infidelity!

You guys should quit hiding behind a faceless forum to spew nonsense.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2015
omoelesa:
Which kan mumu man be this.the wife go later mary the man now when the husband don die.who come lose.rubish

The man mumu but D wife sef go suffer.cos the cultist only enjoys it when its like stealing"tapping"from it,now that the man is no more,im sure the cultist won't be needing her anymore.now she will suffer with the kids like crazy,and no more respect for her in that town.
But the friend that led the husband to the lover sef no try oh,what you don't know won't hurt you.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2015
BarrElChapo:
Once a married starts cheating on the man, the whole family Is affected cos she's already distracted but men cheat and still have a way of staying in...

Though I don't support cheating

Lmao.Its still the same thing o.When a man cheats and caught, the whole family is also aaffected.Do you know how many married women are dead/living from contracted HIV ? Which they got from their husbands?

2 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
The man hide in uncompleted building so the wicked man that bleeped his wife will not hurt them, then rushed home to take his own life. He was not only poor, he was equally weak. Those 2 traits in a man can not keep your wife on your bed. In this life, only the tough and the rich will eventually survive and subdue the earth.

I'm shocked a young man would commit suicide over a woman in this modern time. Its really depressing.

An Izon man for that matter. .....

I believe there's some more issues beyond we're reading.

He may have used used that situation as an excuse to end his life.....I sense poverty and weakness here.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Atlantian: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm shocked a young man would commit suicide over a woman in this modern time. Its really depressing.

An Izon man for that matter. .....

I believe there's some more issues beyond we're reading.

He may have used used that situation as an excuse to end his life.....I sense poverty and weakness here.
Ofcourse, it is not just the adultery. In his poverty, the only thing he got in this life was his wife. And to realize that the single thing he got, has betrayed him, he had no more will to live, so he ended it. Betrayal of a wife is the worst thing that can happen to a man in love. He had no will to continue living. This is the chief reason I hate to love, I merely pretend, cos the moment you love, you become vulnerable to weakling emotions.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
Ofcourse, it is not just the adultery. In his poverty, the only thing he got in this life was his wife. And to realize that the single thing he got, has betrayed him, he had no more will to live, so he ended it. Betrayal of a wife is the worst thing that can happen to a man in love. He had no will to continue living. This is the chief reason I hate to love, I merely pretend, cos the moment you love, you become vulnerable to weakling emotions.

I agree. Poverty is the root cause of most crimes. It robs a man of his manness, dignity, pride and self esteem. Nothing humiliates a man than the thought of his inability to meet the most basic needs of his and his household. It's a terrible situation. And it's even worse when you add ignorance to the situation.

And it's not implausible to think she may have betrayed his trust because of a few pennies the other folk was giving here. She simply repaid in kind. These sad events happen every now and then. Bro, I can't imagine the thought of another man having burrowed into my wife but suicide will certainly not be a part. I pray it doesn't happen shaaa ...

But that's insufficient reason for you not to love again. To love is to risk everything! Everything.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Edusouls(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2015
MosakuAW:

R.I.P

Why will you commit suicide because of a useless woman or man engaging in adultery

If am God, i will just send this man directly to hell fire.

He just killed himself for nothing.

Foolish man.
chai this is how u judge, do u know what it means to catch ur own wife with another useless man,a cultist for that matter fucking ur wife mercilessly, u idiot talking rubbish here, i know how bad u will feel when another man comes near ur girlfriend, and i know u will react aggressively and u will do something stupid...he wont go to hell, u will experience a bad heartbreak very soon and u will see how it feels.,heartless fool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) / Two Men Arrested For Stealing Tubers Of Yam In Delta State [photos] / NURTW Clashes: RRS Arrests Kunle Poly And Sego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.