Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Bank Guarantee :how Can I Get It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Guarantee :how Can I Get It? (1071 Views)

Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here / Get Us Bank Guarantee & Be Rewarded / Can A BANK GUARANTEE Be Issued On A Savings Account, Or Current Account Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Guarantee :how Can I Get It? by INFOTECH2: 6:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Good day

I intend to go into supply of Agric products but I need bank guarantee from banks.

The supply is mainly within nigeria and I would appreciate if experienced business men /women in the house throw more light on this for me.

Thanks in advance
Re: Bank Guarantee :how Can I Get It? by rammyty: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Is it a contract between government or private individual cos to get bank to guarantee, some things are considered and put in place
Re: Bank Guarantee :how Can I Get It? by INFOTECH2: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
rammyty:
Is it a contract between government or private individual cos to get bank to guarantee, some things are considered and put in place

What are the things to be considered? Can any1 guide me?
Re: Bank Guarantee :how Can I Get It? by favourume(f): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Bank Guarantee is a way projects are been monitored. The bank holds the funds for the transaction and releases to you in batches depending on the trenches of the transaction. And once you have done one trench, and it has been certified okay and delivered, you get the next payment.

To get a BG, you need to walk upto your bank with the contract agreement and show them everything. They would issue you a BG after they may have gotten approval from the bank Management and you would be charged for the BG. Most times the Bank may ask for collateral if the money to the guaranteed is very high, but if not you can use domicilation of the trenches of payment as your collateral

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services / Day To Day Update On My Cement Business / Professional Photographers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.