Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? (17505 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / Are Women Being Conned Into Marriage Nowadays??? / Are Women Naturally Polyandrous? Ie Multiple Partners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by LordReed(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Unless you were selectively reading ...

We can keep up this back and forth achieving nothing or you state plainly my lie. Ball is in your court.
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by LordReed(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2015
Nonso23:

I have pointed out that your entire first post is built on lies. There is nothing further to explore in that direction.

Let me humor your circlejerking, look up the meaning of satire.
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nonso23:

aren't you the circlejerker
You've defined satire already and I accepted your definition ... asking only but a simple follow up question which you are yet to answer.

You said I lied yet can't point out the lie plainly, the burden of proof is on you not me.
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by LordReed(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nonso23:

maybe you are trolling...
Read your first post and read my response, if you cannot glean anything from them then i can't help you anymore. sad

LoL! I didn't ask for your "help". You are accusing me but point out the lie is turning to a song and dance. Abeg you no get wetin you wan talk before.
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Dude, this here writeup makes absolutely no sense...can't believe anyone would want to argue this with you in the first place.

The only reason they say men are polygamous by nature is to convey the message that a man can mate, marry, and shoot his seed in as many women as he wants and get them pregnant at the same time.
A woman on the other can't be said to be polygamous by nature just for the simple fact that she can't carry multiple children for multiple partners at the same time - at best, she must wait at least a year to birth a child for husband number 2, another year for husband number 3, and so on and so forth.

God help her if each of these men want at least two kids from her, she's gonna start looking 60years old at just 30 to pull that off.

And what the hell is biological immortality BTW? undecided
The need to throw around fancy words I presume...

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

They really have destroyed your life!

How can someone be this dumb? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin, polygamy is about the desire to mate with more than one partner, not the ability to conceive with more than one partner.

Moronic fuuktard!

You just make up senseless things to show you too can talk?

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by crackhaus: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]

They really have destroyed your life!

How can someone be this dumb? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin, polygamy is about the desire to mate with more than one partner, not the ability to conceive with more than one partner.

Moronic fuuktard!

You just make up senseless things to show you too can talk?
[/s]
This c0cksucker is going to get a migraine on account of my superior reasoning...now you have resorted to stalking, no? gringrin

Well, saga-tinyweenie-mite you need to understand that whatever crackhaus types on NL, he thought of every possible angle it could be disputed.

Polygamy isn't a desire to mate with more than one partner dvmbfvck, it is the actual marriage to more than one partner...

But I didn't expect an immigrant school dropout to know this... gringrin

You're inherently stvpid at the end of the day, this much is certain.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:
[/s]
This c0cksucker is going to get a migraine on account of my superior reasoning...now you have resorted to stalking, no? gringrin

Well, saga-tinyweenie-mite you need to understand that whatever crackhaus types on NL, he thought of every possible angle it could be disputed.

Polygamy isn't a desire to mate with more than one partner dvmbfvck, it is the actual marriage to more than one partner...

But I didn't expect an immigrant school dropout to know this... gringrin

You're inherently stvpid at the end of the day, this much is certain.. cheesy

So do animals that are not humans marry?

So why are they regarded as polygamous? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, can you see how easy it is for me to humiliate you now? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by crackhaus: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

So do animals that are not humans marry?

So why are they regarded as polygamous? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, can you see how easy it is for me to humiliate you now? grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're actually humiliating yourself... grin

Everyone but you knows that polygamy is marriage to more than one partner, not the desire to mate with more than one partner.

And you're still replying trying to grasp to whatever you can hold on to so you won't drown...

Admit it whinger, you goofed.
Polygamy is marriage, not desire... cheesycheesy

Phaggit!

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

You're actually humiliating yourself... grin

Everyone but you knows that polygamy is marriage to more than one partner, not the desire to mate with more than one partner.

And you're still replying trying to grasp to whatever you can hold on to so you won't drown...

Admit it whinger, you goofed.
Polygamy is marriage, not desire... cheesycheesy

Phaggit!

Which "everyone"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The typical "fact" of a product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So are you the pastor marrying animals off and hence qualifying them as polygamous? grin grin grin grin grin

Which Okrika English Dictionary did Mama Piss use to teach you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard says: Polygamy is marriage. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by crackhaus: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]

Which "everyone"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The typical "fact" of a product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So are you the pastor marrying animals off and hence qualifying them as polygamous? grin grin grin grin grin

Which Okrika English Dictionary did Mama Piss use to teach you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard says: Polygamy is marriage. grin grin grin grin grin grin [/s]
This is what happens when one struggling immigrant living in a council flat can't come to terms with how much of a disappointment he is to his family... grin

So you want to start another definition for polygamy just to defend yourself and your dwindling self-esteem? cheesycheesy

Oya, define polygamy genius... I'm waiting! grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

This is what happens when one struggling immigrant living in a council flat can't come to terms with how much of a disappointment he is to his family... grin

So you want to start another definition for polygamy just to defend yourself and your dwindling self-esteem? cheesycheesy

Oya, define polygamy genius... I'm waiting! grin

Which Okrika English Dictionary did Mama Piss use to teach you what being polygamous is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by crackhaus: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Which Okrika English Dictionary did Mama Piss use to teach you what being polygamous is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you writing less words and sentences already? cheesycheesy

Define polygamy and humiliate yourself...I'm only providing the rope, you must hang yourself for goofing here today..

Oya define polygamy, I dare you phaggit! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Are you writing less words and sentences already? cheesycheesy

Define polygamy and humiliate yourself...I'm only providing the rope, you must hang yourself for goofing here today..

Oya define polygamy, I dare you phaggit! gringrin

Tell us:

So are you the pastor marrying animals off and hence qualifying them as polygamous? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2015
njokusboy, I seeeeeeeee you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Feel free to join in.

Defend your local beer parlour genius.

BRAVOOO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:
njokusboy, I seeeeeeeee you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Feel free to join in.

Defend your local beer parlour genius.

BRAVOOO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

today again..... grin grin
i thought youd be sober by now?
you no dey tire? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by crackhaus: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]

Tell us:

So are you the pastor marrying animals off and hence qualifying them as polygamous? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[/s]
I dare you chicken, define polygamy or forever remain my b1tch... gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

I dare you chicken, define polygamy or forever remain my b1tch... gringrin

Where did you learn polygamy is marriage? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
njokusboy:

today again..... grin grin
i thought youd be sober by now?
you no dey tire? undecided undecided

I am never tired of fuuktards.

Pummelling them is like a drug addiction to me. cool cool cool cool
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by crackhaus: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Where did you learn polygamy is marriage? grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's game then, you're forever my b1tch..

Can't define polygamy cos you want to avoid hanging yourself eh.... gringrin

You're finished! cool

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

I am never tired of fuuktards.

Pummelling them is like a drug addiction to me. cool cool cool cool

i think you should channel your energy into more productive activities....

you also need to be more creative with ur jabs, dude, you're so boring, one is not even gingered up enough to take you on.... undecided undecided

you need to take tutorials from coogar..... you no get swag.......

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
njokusboy:

i think you should channel your energy into more productive activities....

you also need to be more creative with ur jabs, dude, you're so boring, one is not even gingered up enough to take you on.... undecided undecided

you need to take tutorials from coogar..... you no get swag.......

I am not here to excite fuuktards like you.

I am here to make you feel pain. cool

The more bored you are, the better. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

It's game then, you're forever my b1tch..

Can't define polygamy cos you want to avoid hanging yourself eh.... gringrin

You're finished! cool

Did you define polygamy, fuuktard? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us:

Are you the pastor marrying animals off and hence qualifying them as polygamous? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by armyofone(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bringing back the good old days @ Sagamite and Crackhaus. Good morning guys grin
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by crackhaus: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sorry for the very late reply armyofone... Good day grin
Re: Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? by armyofone(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin happy Saturday and Halloween cheesy
You used the moniker Brash and McCracker at some point right ?

crackhaus:
Sorry for the very late reply armyofone... Good day grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? / Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business / 3 Reasons CHRISTMAS Seem To Be The Most Interesting Season Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.