Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here (13317 Views)

All Windows Phones: Have Issues With Your Phone? Ask Or Seek Solutions Here / Is There An Issue With Ur Phone? Ask A Geek And Get Help / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
moski5:
hi I was asked to download dccrap to Unlock my huawei phone y220 hinged to a particular network d sim 1

after searching n downloading d one I found cannot Unlock it. who will pls send me one that will work on huawei y220 Thanks hildash2@gmail.com or if theres another alternative Reply

Thanks

Use this link it would surely work

https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/DC_unlocker_software
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by moski5(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
xaliujokes:

thanks alot
I'll let you know how it goes
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by moski5(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
xaliujokes:

thanks again

though it appears it needs credits also the code to set my phone to enable Unlock didnt work

I'll visit the site for more instructions
Any further help will be appreciated

thanks

1 Like

Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Yseone(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Two viruses attacked my Tecno R7 phone despite my 3 Anti-virus. it kept asking me to "FORCE STOP & DISABLE" d apps which i have done but the virus still remains where they are...
Please what do i do?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yseone:
Two viruses attacked my Tecno R7 phone despite my 3 Anti-virus. it kept asking me to "FORCE STOP & DISABLE" d apps which i have done but the virus still remains where they are...
Please what do i do?

Anti virus apps ar not usually active in Android devices. What you would do to get rid of this virus is to

Manually flash your andriod phone by holding the power button plus the Volume Up key or down key to wipe data. Your problem would be solved
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by AnonymousMe: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
I have a Motorola droid razr m and I would like to know how I can unlock the bootlooder and if possible I can also change the imei

Also I have a broken screen of a+ who knows how much it can be least repaired for
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by barackodam: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
guys....please help out.....my Itel does not connect to wireless again, worst of all can not even turn on mobile data.

who can help out??

Itel iNote beyound 1450e
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by lokojay1989(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Please, I'm unable to log in my Google mail on my Tecno8H. Because of this I'm unable to access Google play store. I have restored the factory setting, still no positive result
I also tried to install Mtkengineering mode that I sent from another phone but it was installed but not working. Please what's the way out
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by BTT(m): 3:00am On Sep 18, 2015
I am unable to set-up my Gmail account on my Blackberry Z10.

I have always had this same Gmail on it until recently when I lost my Android device and I decided to change the Gmail password. So, I deleted the account on my Z10 only for it to refuse being set up again.

Usually it returns with errors like: '...the imap.gmail.com path prefix is incorrect..' (note that I have never tampered with it), or '... the me@gmail.com/calendars/contacts/dav (something something like that) is unavailable at the moment. Try again later. I have repeatedly tried now for 10 days with little success.

I created a new Gmail and it set up fine. My office email was also set up on the Z10 fine. I created my old Gmail (the troublesome one now) on my wife's android device and it set up fine.

This thing is driving me nuts as I do not have ALL my contacts anymore.

I checked on Google devices logged to my account and it identified the Z10 as an unknown and unsecured application trying to access my account.

My case looks altogether new as there seems to be no information about this the net over.

Please help.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Nico4luv: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2015
my infinix hot 2,doesn't show option of network to chose from, when sending an SMS, even after setting it as bothbor optional. pls help.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Aferi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
my Samsung note 1 is locked to Nigeria please help open imei. 359548043359947 carrier. etisalat model is n7000 samsung thanks
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Godwin978(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
please also answer me asap as u said oooooooooo

I have kingroot installed when I wana root it will suddenly stoped when getting to 60% i dont know what else to do
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Lucremoy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
i want to change the rom on my tecno h6, buh i have like zero idea how to.. can someone tutor me or something..
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by buddie2k3(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2015
My Techno F7 is not charging despite it showing charging when connected to a charger. I tried changing the charging port yet the same result and when connected to a computer it connect well but it won't charge. Pls wot cud be wrong with it Gurus in
the house
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by AdemolaA2: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2015
My IPhone5 doesn't show network again and emei number is not displaying. It happened so suddenly and since then, it constantly displays network searching even when there is no sim card on it. Emei number is vanished too.. it's an original iPhone 5 and been using for two years outside Nigeria. Pls help!!!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
AdemolaA2:
My IPhone5 doesn't show network again and emei number is not displaying. It happened so suddenly and since then, it constantly displays network searching even when there is no sim card on it. Emei number is vanished too.. it's an original iPhone 5 and been using for two years outside Nigeria. Pls help!!!

Try to restore ur ios using itunes
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
buddie2k3:
My Techno F7 is not charging despite it showing charging when connected to a charger. I tried changing the charging port yet the same result and when connected to a computer it connect well but it won't charge. Pls wot cud be wrong with it Gurus in
the house

It has two possible issues, 1stly the charging port had bin change wrongly, try replacing it. Give an experienced engineer, 2nd ly weak battery
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Godwin978:
please also answer me asap as u said oooooooooo

I have kingroot installed when I wana root it will suddenly stoped when getting to 60% i dont know what else to do

Download the latest version
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by otomori(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Help me please, my infinix has been acting up since yesterday, it keeps popping up - unfortunately measure has stopped and some times Posts out pro has stopped. It has been been getting extremely hot since then and all my app acting weird. I did a factory reset but the same thing is still happening. Kindly help me please
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by gannycute: 12:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Please my Gionee P2 isnt playing downloaded videos.Especially MP4 format even 3 GP. What do i do. Thanks
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by kingnas(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2015
abeg someone help me out o.. My new gionee m3 battery drains fast unlike gionee m3..an hour of music play only will drain 10 percent... Pls any suggestions wud be welcomed..thanks all........ My whatsapp id is 081 7946 4648
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by fabre4: 6:06am On Sep 29, 2015
My Tecno Phone Went Off During Charging And Refuses To Turn On Any Advise?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Comanche(f): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Goodmorning.My tecno n9 displayed phone overtemperature remove battery about five days ago.now it is no longer switching on.please whwt do i do.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Godwin978(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2015
xaliujokes:

Download the latest version
i had the latest version installed.das nt d cus
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by ugotex85: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good day gurus and engineers in the house. Please I need help. I tried to change the imei of my Samsung Galaxy S3 using MobileUncle tools and I ended up wiping off my IMEI/MEID. IF I dial *#06# what I get as reply is null/null. PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Rooy57(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please fellaz, I need a direct link where I can download 'Tecno L7 stock rom. The operating system of my phone is having problem. I can't even pick calls or browse, it hang like poo. Please help a brother and whoever have it should please paste it here or forward it to my mail. ayomidelawal57@gmail.com
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Godwin978:
i had the latest version installed.das
nt d cus

Which phone is it?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Sirwilliamz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hi Nlander phones gurus, please, i need your urgent assistance concerning my android itel 1701 tablet which started malfunctioned always stop whenever i open any application on it and display a message like this '' Unfortunately the application has stopped" and return back to home screen. i bought this phone new two month ago, never root it, and had carried out factory setting twice while the problem still persisted. I can no longer open any application on this phone because it constantly force itself to stopped. please i need your help as per the cause and remedy to this problem so that this phone will not be completely useless. thank you in advance for your assistance.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by AdemolaA2: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
xaliujokes:

Try to restore ur ios using itunes
.. Are you in Lagos sir? Probably you could help with it.. thanks!!!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdemolaA2:
.. Are you in Lagos sir? Probably you could help with it.. thanks!!!

Am in Abuja
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by AdemolaA2: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
xaliujokes:

Am in Abuja
. Oops!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Do Not Fall A Victim / What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? / After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.