Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh (962 Views)

Craze Clown FINALLY Reveals His Girlfriend After Clash Fan (photos) / Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress / The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by olokedde: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Tonto Dikeh has opened upon her online spat with a luxury shopper Pearl.Recall,months back, an online shopper accused Tonto of ordering for a bag and not paying.She then exposed Tonto after allegedly trying to get the actress to pay to no avail..

On being in a relationship

Yes I am..I don't do all that.(flaunt her love life)My instagram is about me,my life,my kids(her dogs)

On the bag controversy

It happened a few months ago I just kept having somebody bugging me to patronize her .Personally I do not shop for myself.I have people who do all that.So I kept telling her I do not shop for myself,i don't even do that in Nigeria.
It was my little friend's birthday coming up and I had a similar bag,so I said ok, could you give me a bag and box that matches with that ?
I had not been in the country for almost two months, when it arrived .By the time I came to Nigeria,I looked at it.I mean,even if I had never used a designer before,I would know that was fake ..
The bag was like $3000 because that was what she sent with the picture.I think they tend to send you the original copy of what ever it is.So that is what I got and I said I didn't like it because it was fake and I couldn't give that out as a gift.

On how she resolved it, she said

I actually burnt the box ..Yes I burnt the box ..I couldn't keep the box because I didn't want it to be said that I kept it and was going to use it at some point

On why she didn't just return it

I was going to give her but it was with my housekeeper for two months,waiting got her to take it.And when the instagram thing came out the next thing she sent me was a very insulting text message .

On why she is always accused of owing for items bought (It was the second time)
I'm an easy target.It is very easy.

On how she makes money considering she hasn't featured in a movie in two years

I have worked so hard.I get contracts.I will not tell you everything I do.Must you know what I do? I do alot of business.I am an engineer.I have a life outside entertainment ..

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/07/why-i-burnt-bag-after-clash-with-online.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by olokedde: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by Tbillz(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2015
The Marine are not tired of you dearie get busy with them.
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2015
burning the bag was a stupid thing to do, at worst she should have given it out...
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by Truth24(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Tonto news? Na FP bound be dat na .....
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by Antoinne: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2015
olokedde:

On how she makes money considering she hasn't featured in a movie in two years

I have worked so hard.I get contracts.I will not tell you everything I do.Must you know what I do? I do alot of business.I am an engineer.I have a life outside entertainment ..

1 Like

Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by osaslord500(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Ton tolet
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by sanbells(f): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Burning d bag only shows how aggressive she could get with little issues. Obviously she doesn't know how to handle such things.... Wife material 5 yards undecided
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by RichDad1(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2015
OK
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by 175(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2015
This girl na real small pikin. . .immaturity at it's peak! Why not give out to the girl on the Street
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy@ being an Engineer!
Re: Why I Burnt The Bag After Clash With Online Shopper- Tont0 Dikeh by olokedde: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Actress Monalisa Chinda's 41st Birthday Celebration / 'I Am Eternally Yours' - Annie Idibia Celebrates Husband Tuface's 40th Birthday / Philippines Gospel Choir Breaks Akwa Ibom Mass Choir Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.