Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

27 Secrets About Girls That Guys Probably Don't Know About. #3 Will Surprise You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27 Secrets About Girls That Guys Probably Don't Know About. #3 Will Surprise You (584 Views)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Secrets About Girls That Guys Probably Don't Know About. #3 Will Surprise You by Danjuma827(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2015

Even if we hate another girl's guts with the fiery passion of a thousand menstruating uteruses, even if that girl is our sworn mortal enemy, if she asks us for a tampon and we have an extra, we give her one.

We always warn the next girl if she is about to walk into a stall with no toilet paper. Furthermore, we always provide TP under the stall door should a girl find herself in the unfortunate situation.

If you ask a girl out directly, more likely than not, she will say yes to you. Even if she only has lukewarm feelings for you, because it will give her the chance to get to know you better and get to like you even more.

When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever.

We want you to beware of every male relative and all guy friends. All of them would kick your ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat. We just don't want you to be too obvious.

Even if you think it is cool to burp, fart, or emit other strange gases from your body, it is not.

Before asking a girl if "she's sick" make sure she didn't just decide to not wear makeup that day.

Girl code: Bat in the cave. Me and all my sisters do this. Code for you've got a giant snot in your nose that has got to be addressed.

Pregnant friends will always look like they "aren't even pregnant" until month 7. Then she looks. "So cute with a little belly". I learned this by being pregnant and running into old female friends constantly. They all said the EXACT same words like it was scripted.

Girls talk about everything with their girl friends. So unless you tell us not to tell them about something, they WILL know about it within 3 days. And if you are the girl's boyfriend, that means, you're possibly 90% of their conversation.

Almost every girl has ONE nickname that they just love to be called. But "Babe" and "Princess" will not work for every woman. Be careful what you call a lady.

Girls love it when a guy pulls them close by the waist.

When a girl cooks for you, you know you mean a lot to her.

Most girls enjoy being paraded around once in awhile in front of your friends. We enjoy having you show us off to your friends, kind of like, 'Hey, look at my hot girlfriend! Aren't you jealous?" But we don't enjoy being nothing but a trophy girl.

The inconspicuous "pull up your shirt" motion when our bras is exposed. Also, boob compliments from other girls are never weird.

If a girl asks us to do a period stain check, we lag back and check her behind for stains. No exceptions.

When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if you pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be all right. And more likely than not, it will endear them to you more than anything else.

[Written by a guy] I had this explained to me before. I was waiting in line with this girl to go into a bar. There was a girl in front of me and her bra tag was sticking out of her dress. The girl I was with politely, without asking permission, tucked it back in for her. The girl turned around and said thanks so nonchalantly. I asked my friend if she knew her. She said no, but we gotta keep the ladies looking good. I was blown away. Guys don't do things like that.

If our friend is on a first date, we call an hour in with an "emergency" so she can bail if she needs to.

A kiss on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON!

Whatever you do, don't just show up at our house unexpected or at least without ringing the door bell...we run around in our underwear just like you do. And no matter how much you would like to see that, we will likely never talk to you again.

Ask us for advice. We love giving advice.

When a girl is upset and wants you to listen, she wants you to listen. She doesn't need you to fix it or tell her how to. She just wants you to listen.

https://www.distractify.com/girl-code-1197636318.html

(1) (Reply)

11 Little Things Men Adore About The Woman They Love. / Top Secret: How To Avoid Being Cheated On By Your Partner Again. / You Will Never Tell A Friend After You Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.