Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Worship Provides For World - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Worship Provides For World (379 Views)

Riya – Showing Off In Acts Of Worship. / Will My Act Of Worship Be Accepted? | Conditions Of Worship / Worship Vs Greetings (can We Bow Or Prostrate For Others Than Allah?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worship Provides For World by abat4real37(f): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2015
The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah says, ‘O son of Adam, devote yourself to My worship, and I will fill your heart with contentment and take care of your poverty; but if you do not do that, then I will fill your heart with worldly concerns and will not take care of your poverty.’” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

Each person is born helpless and penniless. It is Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) Who arranges for him/her to be fed, clothed, and taken care of. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) puts the love of that child in the hearts of its parents. If those feelings are missing from the hearts of its parents, the newborn is incapable of doing anything about it.

In the same way that Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) took care of us when we were born, He Alone is responsible for all the good that comes to us throughout life. He (subhana wa ta’ala) only channels it through sources that have human form.

This hadith reminds us that Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) Alone suffices for everybody. We should not be negligent in what He has commanded us to do and He will not be negligent towards us. Worship is total surrender and complete obedience to all commands. If we fail to worship Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) as is His right to be worshipped, then we should not be surprised if He leaves us to fend for ourselves and afflicts us with consuming worldly concerns.

So, to be free of worldly wants, we must focus on the obligations Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) has charged us with.

(1) (Reply)

Back-biting,slander And Gossip / My Fellow Muslims, Get In Here / The Crescent Has Been Sighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.