Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

You Are So Beautiful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are So Beautiful (429 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are So Beautiful by spiritsize(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2015
You are all so blessed. So blessed beyond words, beyond what your experiences hold and show to you.

You are not your experiences, you have created these experiences to help you learn the part of this planet. You are learning how to be human. You have been many things in all times. You have expressed and showed the fullness of life and of the father in many different forms and dimensions, now you are here to express as human and you are doing pretty well dearest.

It's looking tough and hard a times cos you are still learning, for you are so loving, so humble to have put off your heavenly awareness of who you are to take up this body, this density that's so laden with illusions of pains and of who you are not.

Thank you marvellous angels for you have come here to create a beautiful world, a life of heaven on earth. You have come to play your role, your role in this co-creation of love and unity consciousness. You have come to create NOVA Earth, a planet where we can all express the whole of our lives and just allow love be the only law that rules our being.

I Love you dearest divine beings. I love you beyond what words can say, beyond what breathe can convey.

I love you into your very hearts. This is the love of healing, the love that restores hope and vitality into every cells and organs of your body.

I love everything that you are

You are a shining star.

Wake up to who you are marvellous Angels.

Your brother

Spiritsize Charlesbenny

I invite you for a private session with me. These sessions are healing sessions. sessions where we go within the core of our beings and allow the love energy that we are heal out every pain, every illusion, sickness or disease of any kind or any unpleasant situations in your life.

You're welcome!

WhatsApp: 08032328836

Bb Pin: 52EFFFF1.

OR

You can join our group workshop

Date: Sunday 16, August 2015
Venue: 1, Awe street off Haruna bustop, college road ogba Lagos.

Time: 1pm-5pm

Fee: N3,000 (for refreshment and materials)

you can call to book a seat

(1) (Reply)

As Resumption Date Draws Near / Overcoming Regrets / After 20 Years Of Being Barren, 48-year-old Woman Delivers A Set Of Twins(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.