Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs (445 Views)

When Girls Bleach.. / Amber Rose Talk About Big Peen, Says " Dats The Secret Behind My Banging Body" / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs by orchmani(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Hi,everyone....am a fresh gradute from imsu in my late mid 20's..have always leaved like a big boy since my year one in skool....but during my final semester in skool things were kind of rough for me bt I thank God I graduated successfully.......there's this fresh year one nursing student who stays opposite my room...she never attends classes always jumping from one car to anoda from one club to anoda....am a very respected guy in my lodge due to my age and charisma..this girl respects me too bt d thing is I like her so much wud like to have an affair with her so I can really have the opportunity to talk sense into her or rather change her careless lifestyle...
But the moment I told dis babe bout my intentions she immediately replied dat she has a bf and can never cheat on him.....I was like see dis well known runs grl dey form faithful inside of me...I want to ask what cud make her say such to me??thou I can spend what I can for her without regrets.. thanks.
Re: Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs by deadZONE: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2015
I a shame u calling urself a broke guy... May u receive sense to know the battle is for the swift, leave women and chase money.... money is the only thing that attracts the best girls.... [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs by vizkiz: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2015
another mumu has risen undecided
Re: Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs by docmoses(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2015
op receive sense in jesus name....Amen
Re: Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs by XavierBlue(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2015
vizkiz:
another mumu has risen undecided
cheesy. From yabaleft to be precise

XavierBlue
Re: Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs by orchmani(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Thanks guys,if dis all sense able dudes like u can offer.......I rather remain senseless than not making impact wt ur so called sense.
Re: Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
op na ur fault. u wanted to have an affairs with a lady or neigbour that knowns your in and out e.g

No bike
No car
she knws ur worth in terms of money
she knws d kind food u dey eat.
she knws d kind friends u dey keep.
E.t.c
Re: Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
orchmani:
Thanks guys,if dis all sense able dudes like u can offer.......I rather remain senseless than not making impact wt ur so called sense.

all of dis dud r telling u d truth u dey vex abi? u go remain sensless 4 ever b dat.
leave d gal cuz she no fit accept frm d story u've said

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Definition Of Happiness? / Get Her A Gift! That Makes Her Special. / Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.