Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) (17800 Views)

MTN Nigeria Sacks 280 Long-serving Workers, Others / Dangote Sacks 109 Workers In Kogi State, 115 Others Know Fate Soon / Massive Protest Ongoing By Eko Atlantic Workers In Victoria Island, Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by Flets: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by ibkgab001: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
you must be yba left patient
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
They shouldn't borther. Buhari said he would create 5million jobs in 4month.His campaign promises will soon kick off,even as he is doing like okro soup.
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by missKiffy(f): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Sad ish
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by ZYZZA: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Wait o
buhari promised to create how many thousand job again? Let some one remind me And am still waiting for my 5k monthly payment o
#AMAWILERANDAMPROUDE

2 Likes

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by coolluk(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
no job is safe, even if you are on a 1.5M naira per month job, always have an exit strategy, a plan b, cos since u dont own d company, shit happens!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by Juxtified(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2015
I hope they were wise enuff to save for the rainy day
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by djcliff(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Techno is working they should employ more
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by Buskolo(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Guys the truth is that Microsoft has been making massive losses since buying over Nokia and it was to be expected. stop crying more than the bereaved, we were well well paid sef.... grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by mzoyindamola(f): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2015
nawa oooo
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by Icon4s(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
MansaMoussa:
Chinekeeeeeeee!

How this my Guy wan take do am now? His Wedding is Next Week shocked

And Prophet go say na d guy uncle for village dey follow am. grin

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by Revolva(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Na. Wa ooo....hard times..
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by josite: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2015
quite a number of nigeiran employees do not accept organisations has ceased to exist to pay salaries at all cost and therefore do not feel concerned if the firm is not making money.They just idly await the next pay day.Microsoft is in nigeria to make more money and out of the profit are salaries meant to be paid.let them pool together and drive microsoft completely away from the nigerian market.
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by StOla: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Buskolo:
Guys the truth is that Microsoft has been making massive losses since buying over Nokia and it was to be expected. stop crying more than the bereaved, we were well well paid sef.... grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool

That's going to be a windfall.
Please invest wisely.

Congrats!
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by shepherdnoble: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2015
APC govt is the worst in Naija history. When sadists rule the country...what do u think will happen #poverty
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by JayJustus(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Malaysia airlines is also laying off 6000 workers...half this ear and half next year...(don't come arguing with me cos I used the company for my accounts research)...worst is that some couples both work there...so imagine sacking the wife in 2015 and sacking the husband in 2016... lobatan...in everything na #Godwin
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2015
this is serious...
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by DPChuks(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
UncleSnr:
Who uses windows phone in Nigeria? Just few, so that area isn't working.
We are too numerous to mention cos' windows phone are just mmmuaahhhh!!!!......way to go!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by iamnemo(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Start your egg supply business today!! Its lucrative. Paid job is not promised tomorrow.
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by pawesome(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2015
This iant cool at all angry
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by basilo101: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2015
The so called "2 by 2" shops is d most secure jobs afterall
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by nurexfutmx(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2015
wow!

so serious,...
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
chuzydon:
Too bad, see the reason why everyone must acquire a skill to be self sufficient and also try to invest as much as possible when high on cash instead of buying new cars and clothes to show off and taking random girls on expensive dates

Datz my cry! It's crystal clear dat they did nt meet up dat 'set standard'.. Anyways they will get more good jobs
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
iamnemo:
Start your egg supply business today!! Its lucrative. Paid job is not promised tomorrow.
There is not much gain in this your egg business. I know a guy who is into it.He makes #80 gain after he sells a crate.Is that lucrative? yuck!
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
The crude oil price which is nigerian main-stay is going down everyday and it is affecting all works of lives.I even thought buhari's frequent trip abroad is attracting investors into the country.
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by iamnemo(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2015
OK. So he just sells one crate abi? If he is able to supply a 1000 in a month how much be that? The question you should ask him is how much is he willing to move around. You have to stay hungry bro. I supply to 3 hotels I make 100 on each crate. 250 per week for each hotel. Thats 750 in a week. Now multiply that by 100.
And I have not included other people I supply too.
But hey ! what do I know?

otunsman:
There is not much gain in this your egg business. I know a guy who is into it.He makes #80 gain after he sells a crate.Is that lucrative? yuck!
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by justfree1(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Like Kim Kiyosaki said: if you think you will have job security working for another person, WAKE UP!
#LFSystem #GetStartedNow
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) by ttmacoy: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2015
This is not just about skills. Microsoft acquisition of Nokia has pretty much been a disaster and they are trying to clean up and move out of the mobile space.

But you are right in that skills will be important in getting their next jobs or business.

mrvitalis:
When u got the right skills u won't face all this shits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Former Employer Is About To Cheat Me, Please Help / NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.