Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts (11401 Views)

Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Goodmorning Nairalanders, it is always a pleasure to put things in proper shape because of the antics of the ruling APC.
Two days ago (29/07/2015) a thread highlighting the failure of Buhari's two months old administration. But some Buharists put up a mockery thread titled Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success. This article will address all the points that was raised in that mockery of a thread.

1. Increase in Our Foreign Reserves:
While it is true that the Forex reserve has increased by $3billion, it is also worthy to note that such increment is to the credit of CBN Governor Emefiele and not President Buhari. Early this month the CBN restricted importers of over 41 items from accessing the interbank forex market and the Bureau de Change (BDC). just to reduce the pressure on our reserve. Importers of the affected items had to source their dollars elsewhere. Buhari administration neither passed any circular nor did it implement/initiate ANY fiscal policy to back the monetary decision of CBN. I am not aware of any "leakages that has been blocked by Buhari".

2. Bail-out Package To States:
Firstly, it is a shame and unfortunate that Governors of the 36 states mismanaged the N3trillion they shared between 2011 and 2014 from the Excess Crude Account, they mismanaged their statutory resources and even borrowed funds can't be accounted for. Yes, President Buhari "pledged" to bailout states with N713 billion but like every of his promises he has FAILED to redeem his pledge to the Governors one month after making the promise. On the 24th of this month, the Chairman of the Governors Forum, Yari of Zamfara said has this to say

“This is also to inform our friends in the media that the Federal Government has not given any bailout to any of the states. What had been shared the last time was monies from NLNG and FAAC. As we have been saying, rather than look out for bailout, we have been looking for all monies that are in the coffers of the federation to be brought together for the purpose of sharing"
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/were-yet-to-receive-bailout-promised-by-buhari-govs-lament-2/

Earlier before, the Ondo state Governor Rahman Mimiko had said similar thing...

“I can tell you that so far, no concrete action has been taken in that direction, notwithstanding the fact that all across the nation and in particular in Ondo, most people have read in the newspapers and heard that the Federal government distributed over N720b to assist the states in the payment of salaries on Monday”
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/no-bailout-for-states-yet-ondo-govt/

More recently, APC and Edo state Governor Adams Oshiomole re-echoed the position of the Governors.

“So for now, no governor, no government has gotten any one naira under the bailout."
www.punchng.com/news/states-yet-to-get-fgs-bailout-funds-oshiomhole/

So what is the achievement?

3. Modest Success Against the BH Terrorists:
This is the most ridiculous. Buhari inherited a very strong military that recorded Huge success against BH terrorists between January and May 29. Unfortunately, the Terrorists began to gain upperhand launching over 30 attacks and killing more than a thousand since Buhari tookover power in May 29.

Buhari Two Months Pledge
I have to make this a subhead because the Buharists are trying to play a fast one on Nigerians.

In mid January this year while at campaign in Imo state, Buhari PLEDGED to end BH in Two months.

"If you elect me as the president of Nigeria on February 14, 2015(March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens."

1. Daily Sun owned by Uzo Kalu published it
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-govt-will-tackle-boko-haram-within-2-months-buhari/

2. The Nations owned by Tinubu also published it also.
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Nobody disputed it.

However, on April 1, 2015 during Buhari's interview with BBC/CNN after winning the election, Buhari was quoted to have said..

“We know how they started and where they are now and we will rapidly give attention to security in the country. And I believe we will effectively deal with them in two months when we get into office."

1. LindaIkeji and The Sun published it.
www.lindaikeji..com/2015/04/buhari-vows-to-crush-boko-haram-in-2.html and sunnewsonline.com/new/we-ll-crush-boko-haram-within-two-months-buhari/

2. But APC came out to deny the words that Buhari was quoted to have said in the April 1 interview.
www.nigerianeye.com/2015/04/buhari-didnt-promise-to-end-insurgency.html?m=1

Here is a Video link for that interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_K7OldoRHE

However, the APC's denial or otherwise of the April 1 interview does not by any means invalidates the January pledge of Muhammadu Buhari.

4. Serious Undergoing Efforts to Recover Our Stolen Money:
This is ridiculous. Since 1999 Nigeria has been recovering billions of our stolen wealth from abroad.

During Obj's era for instance, the government of Obj was quoted to have said
"We fought a case in London and we got $150 million or thereabouts released, about 300 million Deutschmark. Then there were little ones like $20 million by another group and that kind of thing."

In fact, Obasanjo made it known that about $1.2billion was agreed to be released from abroad. Switzerland government through its embassy in Nigeria made it known that $290million was transferred to Nigeria in Sep 1, 2005, $168 million transferred in Dec 19 2005 and $40million in January 2006.
www.nytimes.com/2002/04/21/weekinreview/ideas-trends-a-nigerian-miracle.html
www.clickafrique.com/Magazine/ST010/CP0000002784.aspx

During GEJ's era the Abacha's money still flowed in. In March this year, the Swiss government pledged to return $380million www.int-comp.org/BlogEngine/post/2015/03/23/switzerland-abacha-case.aspx. Earlier before that the US government pledged to repatriate $480million dollars Abacha loot to Nigeria. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/limit-fgs-control-of-480m-abacha-funds-serap-tells-us-govt/

All these happened without fanfare. However, the Buhari government is yet to repatriate even $1 to Nigeria. Also there is NO credible source or any confirmation from Nigeria or USA government to confirm any "corrupt list".

5. Refineries now Working:
This is a stale propaganda. Buhari himself has dismissed it so I will let it rest.

"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies." (President Muhammadu Buhari)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ

6. Improved Electricity:
According to Transmission Company of Nigeria...

"the country’s power generation and transmission capacities have in the last couple of days enjoyed new peaks above 4500MW following improvements in gas supply to the generating stations as well as equipment and infrastructure upgrade in the transmission network."

We have to acknowledge the fact that Dr Jonathan fixed the equipments and it was under Dr Jonathan (in August 2014) that CBN and Bankers Committee agreed to loan money to operators for them to purchase gas to power ganerating plants http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cbn-leads-initiative-to-finance-gas-to-power/185387/

After this was made known, former Power minister Chinedu Nebo in August 29 has this to say...

“Gas is now coming in and we are expecting even a lot more of gas."
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nationwide-electricity-peaks-at-4500mw-as-brazilian-firm-builds-700mw-plant/187746/

What exactly has PMB done? He has neither issued any circular nor initiated any policy since on power since May 29.

7. Nigeria Image Boosted:
Some things are best not said. Our President has been going about embarassing our country. Of recent he publicly called his party "All Nigeria People's Congress" in the presence of USA President Barrack Obama. Same man embarrassed Nigeria in the USA when he went there without a single diplomat to negotiate bilateral treaty nor Financial/Economic experts to discuss with businesses. He never even made any real policy discussion with Obama or Kerry. He was seriously giving vote of thanks to America and Technology and reader card. What image other than embarrassing image since Buhari came to power?

I understand that supporters of Buhari administration are seriously grasping for straws hold on to. They are bent on propagating falsehood but Nigerians should be assured that we shall continue to match their propaganda with the truth.

May God Bless Us All

60 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by ugoos15(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Baba one chance that's what I call him. You can qoute me if you wish.

#teambabaonechance#

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Bugatie(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Wonderful analysis Barcanista,

I have said it here before, but the sycophants around the president will not hear,

"Buhari is yet to start work,

His party and Lie Mohammed are not being sincere with him. For an administration that is less than a month old and yet to make key appointments, it's foolhardy for any sane person(his party) to rush and start counting achievements.

It's true Nigerians are eager to see how much of its campaign promises the new govt will fulfil but in th deepest of heart, I believe it's too early to adjudge him failure or otherwise.

And for those giving Buhari credit for the refineries due to resume operations very soon, you need to stop hating and accord praise to whom it's due (GEJ)." Bugatie 20/06/2015

His frequent travels has also not helped matters

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Olamitisoji(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Chief Wailer keep Wailing while Nigeria keep moving forward..

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by dunkem21(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Smack down grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by foxe(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista: the chief slayer of APC zombies. thanks for your enlightenment

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by kodded(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Hxm_KfPBWio/Vbp6IbBx3XI/AAAAAAAGERk/wkR4Oz5k0WE/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]undecided

i still do not understand passingshot when he said that buhari has restored nigeria image globally when common cameroon are deporting thousands of nigeria inside a truck meant for cow and yam

............and the funny thing is that the clown went to cameroon few days ago to snap pictures as usual and hang his potrait on a pole

....I cannot understand the meaning of all his journey around the world when at the end it will destroy our image globally

now america sees nigeria as a country that cant do without them thanks to the dulllard
undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2441498_img2314554594027_jpeg_jpeg85e2ab2b9ef1971b39ff59743a338800

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by ochejoseph(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2015
In all honesty most of the success claimed by the Apostles of change eg New auto plant, Refineries, abuja rail and IPPIS are all Jonathan Legacy !

Change agents promised us they will hit the ground running unfortunately for Nigerians they hit the ground but have remained there almost motionless!!!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by kodded(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2015
olatunji21:
undecided

if his ''wailling'' is disturbing you......

....please stay off his thread

undecided

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Abugab(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Barcanista, you go kill yourself oooooo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Cc:

Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, SeverusSnape, Truckpusher Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2015
I love reading ur post cos you're always on point. Just hope PMB will get to work, he's still riding on GEJ achievement.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by vedaxcool(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin wailer didn't get sufficient "likes" in PassingShot thread he now want to redeem his position from pirepire as nl undisputed chief wailer.
On:
1. You are not aware of Buhari blocking likages because u choose to ignore govt. Statements on the issue. Govt have rid nnpc of a ineffective board and restored close supervision of the body. You particularly criticise the GEJ administration as squandering foreign exchange left behind by obj regime. Now u criticise Buhari for amassing foreign exchange. Make up ur mind deputy chief wailer.

2. FG solved state liquidity problem by distributing bad needed funds. FG gave states regardless of their party affiliation something that poo luck never did.

3. BH has not cease a single LG since Buhari became president. This is a testament that things has truly CHANGED!

4. Buhari has since started efforts towards recovery stolen funds, Nobody should underestimate the power the US can bring to bear when it comes to this, Buhari singular

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Present

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682756_meme_jpeg353adf3f9555a8fa3c9c9a32e3c3ed66

[size=14pt]Then I do this when I see he has put them lying liars in their place[/size]

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Rilwayne001: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2015
grin We will continue shoving the truth to your ass until it become manifested in you and your dumb followers.

barcanista:
[s] Goodmorning Nairalanders, it is always a pleasure to put things in proper shape because of the antics of the ruling APC.
Two days ago (29/07/2015) a thread highlighting the failure of Buhari's two months old administration. But some Buharists put up a mockery thread titled Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success. This article will address all the points that was raised in that mockery of a thread. [/s]

Your head is impervous to the truth. We will continue shoving it in your ass. grin

[s]1. Increase in Our Foreign Reserves:[/b]
While it is true that the Forex reserve has increased by $3billion, it is also worthy to note that such increment is to the credit of CBN Governor Emefiele and not President Buhari. Early this month the CBN restricted importers of over 41 items from accessing the interbank forex market and the Bureau de Change (BDC). just to reduce the pressure on our reserve. Importers of the affected items had to source their dollars elsewhere. Buhari administration neither passed any circular nor did it implement/initiate ANY fiscal policy to back the monetary decision of CBN. I am not aware of any "leakages that has been blocked by Buhari". [/s]

As at May 29, 2015, the value of our foreign reserves
stood at $29.1bn (down from $43.16bn in Jan 2014
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/30/nigeria-
reserves-idUSL6N0V90ZL20150130 ). Due to blocking
of leakages and loopholes which were the order of the
day under GEJ, our foreign reserves has witnessed a
steady growth and now boast of almost $32bn as at July
7th, 2015. This is an impressive addition of about $3bn
in less than two months! We can only imagine what it
could have been had GEJ blocked those loopholes in all
the years he stayed in office.
Read it here please http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/
emefiele-nigeria-s-external-reserves-now-31-89-
billion/214192/
Hear Emefiele the CBN Governor on the foreign
reserves: “I must use this opportunity to commend
the efforts of President Muhammadu Buhari for his
dogged approach in seeing that all loopholes are
blocked."

[s] 2. Bail-out Package To States:[/b]
Firstly, it is a shame and unfortunate that Governors of the 36 states mismanaged the N3trillion they shared between 2011 and 2014 from the Excess Crude Account, they mismanaged their statutory resources and even borrowed funds can't be accounted for. Yes, President Buhari "pledged" to bailout states with N713 billion but like every of his promises he has FAILED to redeem his pledge to the Governors one month after making the promise. On the 24th of this month, the Chairman of the Governors Forum, Yari of Zamfara said has this to say
“This is also to inform our friends in the media that the Federal Government has not given any bailout to any of the states. What had been shared the last time was monies from NLNG and FAAC. As we have been saying, rather than look out for bailout, we have been looking for all monies that are in the coffers of the federation to be brought together for the purpose of sharing"
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/were-yet-to-receive-bailout-promised-by-buhari-govs-lament-2/
Earlier before, the Ondo state Governor Rahman Mimiko had said similar thing...
“I can tell you that so far, no concrete action has been taken in that direction, notwithstanding the fact that all across the nation and in particular in Ondo, most people have read in the newspapers and heard that the Federal government distributed over N720b to assist the states in the payment of salaries on Monday”
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/no-bailout-for-states-yet-ondo-govt/
More recently, APC and Edo state Governor Adams Oshiomole re-echoed the position of the Governors.
“So for now, no governor, no government has gotten any one naira under the bailout."
www.punchng.com/news/states-yet-to-get-fgs-bailout-funds-oshiomhole/
So what is the achievement? [/s]

[b] Prior to his coming as president, many states of the
federation were massively indebted to their workers
such that many of them were owing between 8 and 10
months salaries to their workers. When the problem
was becoming a national embarrassment, the president
approved a bail-out package to all states to bring
succor to the affected workers. Under the N713.7bn
package, N413.7bn was a special intervention fund
(from proceed paid by LNG) while the remaining
N300bn was a soft loan from the CBN to be repaid
from the state's subsequent allocation.
In addition, The Debt Management Office (DMO) is
expected to assist states to restructure over
N660billion commercial loans crippling their
economy. With the development, President Buhari
has stopped deduction of monthly allocations to
states at source. Instead, the Federal Government
will “use its influence to guarantee the elongation
of the loans for the benefit of the states.”
Please read further here http://thenationonlineng.net/
workers-salaries-buhari-bails-out-states-with-n713-7b/ [/b]

[s] 3. Modest Success Against the BH Terrorists:[/b]
This is the most ridiculous. Buhari inherited a very strong military that recorded Huge success against BH terrorists between January and May 29. Unfortunately, the Terrorists began to gain upperhand launching over 30 attacks and killing more than a thousand since Buhari tookover power in May 29.
Buhari Two Months Pledge
I have to make this a subhead because the Buharists are trying to play a fast one on Nigerians. [/s]

[b] While it will be unpatriotic to claim a satisfactory
success in this regard, it will amount to an act of
insincerity to fail to acknowledge that the NA have now
taken the fight to the terrorists in recent weeks. The
fact that BH group now results to suicide bombing is a
clear sign of desperation and frustration from a group
facing impending defeat. When Boko Haram was very
potent, they sacked many military barracks, controlled
many local governments and were always ready to face
the army in a battle. The situation has completely
changed and the terrorists are now on the run.
Read some of the successful operations against the BH
here https://www.nairaland.com/2490229/nigerian-
army-conducts-successful-raid and here http://
www.nairaland.com/2484987/nigerian-military-
rescues-22-children.
Contrary to the wicked lies being peddled by the
wailers, there was never a time PMB promised to end
BH insurgency in two months. The first time the lie was
reported was during the last electioneering campaign
and APC almost immediately refuted the report. Again,
when he was interviewed by Amanpour as a president
elect and was asked a related question, he said "in few
months" and not "two months". Read here http://
dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/didnt-promise-end-
insurgency-two-months-buhari/ [/b]

4. [s] Serious Undergoing Efforts to Recover Our Stolen Money:[/b] This is ridiculous. Since 1999 Nigeria has been recovering billions of our stolen wealth from abroad.
During Obj's era for instance, the government of Obj was quoted to have said "We fought a case in London and we got $150 million or thereabouts released, about 300 million Deutschmark. Then there were little ones like $20 million by another group and that kind of thing."In fact, Obasanjo made it known that about $1.2billion was agreed to be released from abroad. Switzerland government through its embassy in Nigeria made it known that $290million was transferred to Nigeria in Sep 1, 2005, $168 million transferred in Dec 19 2005 and $40million in January 2006. www.nytimes.com/2002/04/21/weekinreview/ideas-trends-a-nigerian-miracle.html www.clickafrique.com/Magazine/ST010/CP0000002784.aspx [/s]

[b] Before now, the mantra was "stealing is not corruption". Now it is "Stealing Is Now Corruption" and all treasury looters have started feeling the heat.

Apart from efforts being made locally in this regard, it was the other major reason the president was invited to USA. Despite what the wailers will have us believe, PMB himself has recently said that he has received from USA, some documents that will assist Nigeria in tracking and recovering our stolen money from the looters. Read it here please http://www.punchng.com/news/us-gave-buhari-names-of-oil-thieves-source/ .

Similar efforts are being coordinated with UK, Switzerland, France and others. Read here also http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-traces-looted-funds-to-uk-switzerland-others/

Is it not then an absurdity to read many wailers shouting blue murder whenever we read that EFCC or DSS invites some treasury thieves for questioning? It is absurd because every sane person knows that PMB/VPYO campaigned on the three main cardinal points of ending insurgency, fighting corruption and improving the economy. So, if he fails to go after those who have stolen their future and that of their unborn generations, will the president be deemed successful in his campaign promise? [/b]

[s] 5. Refineries now Working:
This is a stale propaganda. Buhari himself has dismissed it so I will let it rest.

"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies." (President Muhammadu Buhari)
https://www.utube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9f [/s]

I know many including some PMB supporters will be quick to point me to the president statement that he didn't do anything to make the refineries work. That is another sterling quality of the president but wait, I have some pertinent questions for you.

* Did NNPC/GEJ not tell us in Feb 2015 that N99bn was needed by Nigerian engineers to fix the refineries or not as contained here? http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerian-engineers-to-repair-refineries-for-n99bn-nnpc/

* Did NNPC and GEJ's team not tell us in March of this year that $550 million was needed to fix the refinery or not? give us as contained here? http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

* On March 6, 2015 (before the election), did GEJ/NNPC not tell us that refineries will not work before 2016 or not? http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/

There is no report anywhere that any of the requested sums was paid by the FG to NNPC, yet the refineries have started working!

The fact remains that, had GEJ won the election, the refineries would not have worked, even in 2016. We traveled that deceitful routes with jonathan many times before.

The fact that PMB is known to be on a mission on corruption; with NNPC the number one priority, is what has made NNPC to quickly put its acts together and bring the refineries on board.

Btw, I already did a comprehensive thread on this here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries

[s]
6. Improved Electricity:
According to Transmission Company of Nigeria...

"the country’s power generation and transmission capacities have in the last couple of days enjoyed new peaks above 4500MW following improvements in gas supply to the generating stations as well as equipment and infrastructure upgrade in the transmission network."
[/s]

Only the bigots will deny the fact that electricity has improved compared to GEJ's era. The miracle we're witnessing here is similar to what is happening with refineries. The Transmission Company of Nigeria has continued to achieve one peak or the other since the coming of PMB. Is it another coincidence? No, it is not.

Through FG's efforts, there have been improvement in gas supply to the generating stations. These generating stations have been there since GEJ's era, how come they couldn't get gas supply despite government granting suppliers various loans? The answer is that the suppliers and some PHCN big wigs connive to elope with the loans while keeping Nigerians in darkness. But with a new Sheriff in town, they dare not try the same nonsense. End of story. https://www.nairaland.com/2487750/again-tcn-records-new-power#36402389

7. Nigeria Image Boosted[/b]:
Some things are best not said. Our President has been going about embarassing our country. Of recent he publicly called his party "All Nigeria People's Congress" in the presence of USA President Barrack Obama. Same man embarrassed Nigeria in the USA when he went there without a single diplomat to negotiate bilateral treaty nor Financial/Economic experts to discuss with businesses. He never even made any real policy discussion with Obama or Kerry. He was seriously giving vote of thanks to America and Technology and reader card. What image other than embarrassing image since Buhari came to power? I understand that supporters of Buhari administration are seriously grasping for straws hold on to. They are bent on propagating falsehood but Nigerians should be assured that we shall continue to match their propaganda with the truth.

I don't think I need to say much here as comments
from notable citizens and international figures are a
testament to this fact. Even, PDP has been somehow
forced to eat the humble pie when they declared that
"Buhari is the only clean man in APC" . To many of
us, this is a huge difference between the two parties.
After all, PMB/VPYO are the representatives of the
change we fought for.
To attempt to put things into perspective, take a good
look at the Nigeria PMB inherited from the Otuoke man.
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Patriotic Nigerians
God Bless PMB/VPYO
God Bless Nigeria
God bless PASSINGSHOT cheesy grin grin
two months

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MyMouth(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Keep on spewing rubbish! Your Ass would soon be out of job! You are due from retrenchment according to PDP headquarters.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by yang(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Good piece

what i like most about this is how you show references

This show very deep research

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by phlemzy: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2015
The persistence of this criticism is much. Even Olisa Metuh doesnt go at this rate. If PMB's predecessor was criticised at this rate from the very beginning of assuming the seat of power, maybe he would have perform a little better. The fact just remain that little or nothing would change the decisions of Mr president irrespective of how much ranting goes on out there,in as much as he feels him & his team are making right decisions.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Rilwayne001: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin wailer didn't get sufficient "likes" in PassingShot thread he now want to redeem his position from pirepire as nl undisputed chief wailer.

grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by cheruv: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Nigeria is on a long thing bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Thanks my brother for once again debunking the lies of the hypocrites and gullible ones. Well done.

The only way I could maintain my sanity over that mockery of a thread was to simply read it, SMH and left without making a comment. That was the biggest show of sycophancy and insincerity.

There's nothing with a people accepting the fact their paymaster hasn't really starting working. There's no shame in that. But for an APC folk to have chronicled in mockery certain spiritual results to Bubu, I give up.

It's very obvious we now the APC's version of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
foxe:
barcanista: the chief slayer of APC zombies. thanks for your enlightenment
Hi Foxe thanks for your sweet words..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by tempo37: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista God bless u.
u too much, the apc nightmare.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
No matter what Tanoids and other Jonathanians say about Buhari's undeserved praises, I will keep drumming support for him. In only two months of his governance, people are already debating hard about his achievements. I wonder what would happen after one complete year. For the ordinary Nigerian citizens, Buhari has done more than what GEJ government couldn't achieve. From fairly stable electricity to the revival of some of our damaged refineries and so many other things. These are achievements that are seen by Nigerians. Convincing people that Buhari's government has not done anything but relying on already made achievement from the past administration is not totally true..... SAI BUHARI!!!

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Firefire(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
You see...
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Firefire(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Let me drop this here for passingshot...

[][/quote]
Firefire:

Is this you ?

June 03 and now June 20th and nothing is achieved yet and you still have the ability to smile (See below your previous comment, has it CHANGED)

It could mean you are blinded by reality or you are trying to play along with APC mediocrity.

As for Nigerians, we are yet to see any meaningful achievement of PMB.

- Boko Haram still bombing Nigerians

- Fulani herdsmen still killing in Nigeria

- Fuel crisis still lingering

- Dollar still sells at above 200 Naira

- Cabinet yet to be formed and PMB is seeing attending to his cows.

- Public assets declaration is taking a new meaning

God, where is your face?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by idu1(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Jobless mofo...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Bugatie(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
olatunji21:

Debunk his analysis and not resort to your masturbatic rants

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Firefire(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
idu1:
Jobless mofo...

Brainless fowl grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by ApcSucks: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
Cc:

Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, SeverusSnape, Truckpusher Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots

God bless barcanista till eternity for always standing on the part of truth

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by ahaz: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
kodded:
undecided

if his wailling is affecting you kindly stat off his thread
don't mind the goat, it has always been there way present APC with points they results to insults

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plateau Assembly: Jang To Lead Protest Against “illegality” / Babagana Zulum Bans NGOs From Intervening In Newly Resettled Communities / I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.