Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,130 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts (11310 Views)

Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by chimerase2: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
I have always said it...There is always a limited to what Buhari can do.... What he'll do is to redeem all fulanis and northern less privileges from suffering... Whereas... GEJ had done his best to establish schools for them..and they saw that as a welcoming insult... Becoz they don't like school...they will never embrace wisdom...
Buhari will fail big time and all-progressive-clowns will become the whimpers of this administration.
With due observation over his two months presidential incumbency, this Dauran has done nothing but fly his living out to see places he has never been before. No fruitful outcome from his meetings with the said presidents he has been visiting! Isn't this a joke? grin #babadauradullard aka #babagoslow aka #babaonechance aka #babayouareaclown grin
Whimpers! Where are u guys? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by kaeycea(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Barcanista... Remain blessed
keep exposing every propaganda with facts..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PointB: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Op is wickedly brutal with factual truths. Well done!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by idu1(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Firefire:

Brainless fowl grin
fuvktard dog...

Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Omenkata: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
i heard that gbawe threatened them of pay cut and sack that's why out of fear passingshot passingshit rushed and created baseless lies just to please gbawe.

one of them is so hungry that he didn't even hide it from nairaland thereby answering HungerBAD.

all hail king barcanista the one and only king of politics section nairaland
the best among his mates
the slayer of apc bastards
the deity of midolian
the sweetheart of Beremx
the family demigod of passingshot
the frustration of gbawe
the bitterness of ngeneukwenu the she-male
the nightmare of omenka
the terror of joseph1832
the boss of abduljabbar4
the jagaban of Rilwayne001 generations

i trowey salute sir barcanista always on point
but remember
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by BCISLTD: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Total rubbish. .....for someone who hasn't appointed a single minister. ...he is doing a very good job....and Nigeria is more stable in these two months than the 6 or so years GEJ was running things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Omenkata: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2015
idu1:
fuvktard dog...

Oloriburuku

dog's sperm product
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by elder05(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2015
I like the way you lay your points man. Good job.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by knostbrown01(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by kodded(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
Hi Foxe thanks for your sweet words..
undecided

barcanista you forgot the deportation of nigerians through heavy duty truck that was meant for cow and yam by the camerron government days after the clown went to camerron to ''reedem'' nigeria image

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by cheruv: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
olatunji21:
Chief Wailer keep Wailing while Nigeria keep moving forward..
Moving forward to where exactly
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
buhari only come to worsen nigeria problem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by cheruv: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2015
foxe:
barcanista: the chief slayer of APC zombies. thanks for your enlightenment
Are you a kitsune? shocked
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by idu1(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Omenkata:

dog's sperm product
baboon's sperm product...
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Firefire(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2015
idu1:
fuvktard dog...

Oloriburuku

Odunnn, o fe ke cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pele ooooo, sorry!
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2015
I have a dream. The good days will soon be upon us when Barcanista and all other anti-Buhari will join hands with other Nigerians to celebrate the new Nigeria that we will all be proud of. The new Nigeria that will be free of terrorism, corruption, Insecurity and other agents of underdevelopment. This new Nigeria will be given to us by the one and only agent of change.... Guess who?
President Muhammad Buhari. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by foxe(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
cheruv:
Are you a kitsune? shocked
am not
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by idu1(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Firefire:

Odunnn, o fe ke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pele ooooo, sorry!
gerrat here jobless hypocrite...

Animal
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Wailing wailers are at it again.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
I stopped reading when i saw Linda Ikeji as a source!

How stup1d can this guy called Barcanista really be i wonder. Does he have no sense of shame at all? Who is this nonentity?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
grin

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin wailer didn't get sufficient "likes" in PassingShot thread he now want to redeem his position from pirepire as nl undisputed chief wailer.
On:
1. You are not aware of Buhari blocking likages because u choose to ignore govt. Statements on the issue. Govt have rid nnpc of a ineffective board and restored close supervision of the body. You particularly criticise the GEJ administration as squandering foreign exchange left behind by obj regime. Now u criticise Buhari for amassing foreign exchange. Make up ur mind deputy chief wailer.

2. FG solved state liquidity problem by distributing bad needed funds. FG gave states regardless of their party affiliation something that poo luck never did.

3. BH has not cease a single LG since Buhari became president. This is a testament that things has truly CHANGED!

4. Buhari has since started efforts towards recovery stolen funds, Nobody should underestimate the power the US can bring to bear when it comes to this, Buhari singular
Whimper Whimpering! grin
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Candyrain(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2015
olatunji21:
Chief Wailer keep Wailing while Nigeria keep moving forward..

Point out anything false in all he said oh ye wankking wankker
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Candyrain(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2015
I was here and still here... Passingshot Wankking wankker where hath thou?
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by vecman22(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Yevgeny:
I stopped reading when i saw Linda Ikeji as a source!

How stup1d can this guy called Barcanista really be i wonder. Does he have no sense of shame at all? Who is this nonentity?
Your English structure..tho grin
Are you PMB's personal English tutor? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by babajero(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Barcanista please we have change but rather it is change on the downward side instead of upward, let me just say this it is a negative change, and let just pray we don't go back to barter trade or get worst than afghanistan before ending of four years, because this one apc is ruling us with lies and propaganda, that is what I see that may happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Observant: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Nothing new here bro
If Lai mohammed could openly lie to the entire nation about Lawal Daura.
It doesn't take much to know that APC is built and consolidated on lies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by lunaticfringe: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Apc goons here are the worst types of hypocrites ever known to mankind. If not, why would a sane individual rant and insult the Op for laying his arguments with facts albeit the truth

Barcanista you're one of the most Intelligent in the forum and don't let them miserly inarticulate critics get to you... They no reach....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Emekamex(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Barcanista putting these APC stooges in their place since 1960.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2015
gringringringringringrin
I have learned another..

"Whimpering Whimperers"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

About 'Ebonyi /Igbo Muslims ' / BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate / Court Sacks Lagos PDP Chairman Deji Doherty, Reinstates Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.