Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts (11396 Views)

Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
MizMyColi, I created a thread of which I title " Beyond Buhari and Osinbajo's pay cut" . I invited you, but to my greatest surprise you avoid it like a plague.

That thread of mine wasn't about praising anyone but, to move the nation forward.

You're a critic, I understand, am a critic myself.
It is too early to criticise.
When the time comes for criticism, I will do worst than you guys.

May the Supreme Being spare our lives.

Tbh, until a few minutes ago when you posted in a bid to blackmail Barcanista emotionally, I had nothing against you.

Even Omenkata my good trouble loving friendtongue tagged me in a thread he created.
I couldn't visit the thread either.

When issues like that are raised, I prefer thinking things through before commenting, except I just feel like trolling.
I'm sorry okay?
It's just I was really busy yesterday, and hence replied select direct mentions only.

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

After reading these posts that made a mess of your colleagues thread...you still cancelled it out and went ahead to spew the same nonsense your colleague wrote out there...Is something not wrong with your comprehension and analytical skills
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy
tomakint:

I swear you gonna kill me............... grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks then...good morning

Morn Sir!grin
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2015
kodded:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Hxm_KfPBWio/Vbp6IbBx3XI/AAAAAAAGERk/wkR4Oz5k0WE/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]undecided

i still do not understand passingshot when he said that buhari has restored nigeria image globally when common cameroon are deporting thousands of nigeria inside a truck meant for cow and yam

............and the funny thing is that the clown went to cameroon few days ago to snap pictures as usual and hang his potrait on a pole

....I cannot understand the meaning of all his journey around the world when at the end it will destroy our image globally

now america sees nigeria as a country that cant do without them thanks to the dulllard
undecided

Illegal immigrants get deported everywhere and everyday from all over the world. Use your brain if you've got one.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2015
genearts:

For example the, that of the image of nigeria, why should the op hold on to speech mistakes as a reason for "bad" image and never made reference to the sterling remarks about PMB by world leaders??

Is sterling remarks about buhari an indication of improved national image....gringrin I believe you saw those loaded like cows brought in yesterday?... Leaders always lobby new leaders to curry favour for their respective nations...Maybe you need better understanding of the system... No leader has scathing remarks against his person especially within the confines of diplomacy...Educate yourself more about international diplomacy...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I think you should change it to ordinary ediots including you...because even when buhari said he's not the one that achieved such feat...you still wanna force it on him...
Not until now, I used to think you are a very reasonable person. You really disappointed me.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Illegal immigrants get deported everywhere and everyday from all over the world. Use your brain if you've got one.

They get deported respectfully not as cows...that's the difference bro...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by kodded(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

undecided

not that way mister

can america deport illegall canadians that way ?
undecided
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

They get deported respectfully not as cows...that's the difference bro...
People get deported even through sea. Get your facts right boy.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
kodded:
undecided

not that way mister

can america deport illegall canadians that way ?
undecided
Stop comparing incomparables. People get deported even through sea. No point!
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Not until now, I used to think you are a very reasonable person. You really disappointed me.

Only God cannot disappoint you bro...Next time, stay on issues not person...discuss facts not innanities...read a post comprehensively before commenting...thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Inside a truck for carting tomatoes and yams?
Interesting....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by kodded(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Stop comparing incomparables. People get deported even through sea. No point!
undecided

packing them like sardine you say ?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

People get deported even through sea. Get your facts right boy.

Why not Show evidence of such...because none was done to my knowledge...don't point at stowaway folks in ships...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by engineerboat(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
Cc:

Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, SeverusSnape, Truckpusher Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots

One begin sometime, if this people have been programmed beyong reprogramming that they always want to force lie and propaganda on Nigerians by the APC CHANGErians. Na wa hooooooo

PMB said 'I cannot take credit for NNPC repair, Power increase' still this people want PMB to take the credits dat doesn't belong to him.

1. They see no reason why PMB is not taking to retrive Abacha loot, Harliboton loot promised by USA, infact that would have been a relief and POsitive image booster for his govt, but Alas CHANGErian is the case.
2. Aisha buhari once said 'Jonathan is good, but those surrounding him are not helping,' so help my husband to succeed,

but CHANGErian are weighed and found wanting in this regard, very pitiable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Interesting....
I can't cure your ignorance. Google is your friend, "loki"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Mr braggart!

That will tarnish my image as a human right activist, a social commentator and a critic.

Don't worry, I will by God grace compiled the achievement of the old boy as a Director of Personnel Management (DPM), Head of Service and Director of Local Government ( HOSDLG) and as an acting local council boss in all the 4 local councils he serve/head
I know how to criticise very well.
When the time comes, you guys will be surprise and ask" wasn't you a change chanter"
Good day to you all.

Mr Papa-thought-me-grassroots politics... kindly ask him to drill you on tenses too...gringrin
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

One who alleges must prove...prove your point and quit pointing at Google... Get those facts here...
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Ephemmm: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Goodmorning Nairalanders, it is always a pleasure to put things in proper shape because of the antics of the ruling APC.
Two days ago (29/07/2015) a thread highlighting the failure of Buhari's two months old administration. But some Buharists put up a mockery thread titled Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success. This article will address all the points that was raised in that mockery of a thread.

1. Increase in Our Foreign Reserves:
While it is true that the Forex reserve has increased by $3billion, it is also worthy to note that such increment is to the credit of CBN Governor Emefiele and not President Buhari. Early this month the CBN restricted importers of over 41 items from accessing the interbank forex market and the Bureau de Change (BDC). just to reduce the pressure on our reserve. Importers of the affected items had to source their dollars elsewhere. Buhari administration neither passed any circular nor did it implement/initiate ANY fiscal policy to back the monetary decision of CBN. I am not aware of any "leakages that has been blocked by Buhari".

2. Bail-out Package To States:
Firstly, it is a shame and unfortunate that Governors of the 36 states mismanaged the N3trillion they shared between 2011 and 2014 from the Excess Crude Account, they mismanaged their statutory resources and even borrowed funds can't be accounted for. Yes, President Buhari "pledged" to bailout states with N713 billion but like every of his promises he has FAILED to redeem his pledge to the Governors one month after making the promise. On the 24th of this month, the Chairman of the Governors Forum, Yari of Zamfara said has this to say

“This is also to inform our friends in the media that the Federal Government has not given any bailout to any of the states. What had been shared the last time was monies from NLNG and FAAC. As we have been saying, rather than look out for bailout, we have been looking for all monies that are in the coffers of the federation to be brought together for the purpose of sharing"
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/were-yet-to-receive-bailout-promised-by-buhari-govs-lament-2/

Earlier before, the Ondo state Governor Rahman Mimiko had said similar thing...

“I can tell you that so far, no concrete action has been taken in that direction, notwithstanding the fact that all across the nation and in particular in Ondo, most people have read in the newspapers and heard that the Federal government distributed over N720b to assist the states in the payment of salaries on Monday”
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/no-bailout-for-states-yet-ondo-govt/

More recently, APC and Edo state Governor Adams Oshiomole re-echoed the position of the Governors.

“So for now, no governor, no government has gotten any one naira under the bailout."
www.punchng.com/news/states-yet-to-get-fgs-bailout-funds-oshiomhole/

So what is the achievement?

3. Modest Success Against the BH Terrorists:
This is the most ridiculous. Buhari inherited a very strong military that recorded Huge success against BH terrorists between January and May 29. Unfortunately, the Terrorists began to gain upperhand launching over 30 attacks and killing more than a thousand since Buhari tookover power in May 29.

Buhari Two Months Pledge
I have to make this a subhead because the Buharists are trying to play a fast one on Nigerians.

In mid January this year while at campaign in Imo state, Buhari PLEDGED to end BH in Two months.

"If you elect me as the president of Nigeria on February 14, 2015(March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens."

1. Daily Sun owned by Uzo Kalu published it
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-govt-will-tackle-boko-haram-within-2-months-buhari/

2. The Nations owned by Tinubu also published it also.
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Nobody disputed it.

However, on April 1, 2015 during Buhari's interview with BBC/CNN after winning the election, Buhari was quoted to have said..

“We know how they started and where they are now and we will rapidly give attention to security in the country. And I believe we will effectively deal with them in two months when we get into office."

1. LindaIkeji and The Sun published it.
www.lindaikeji..com/2015/04/buhari-vows-to-crush-boko-haram-in-2.html and sunnewsonline.com/new/we-ll-crush-boko-haram-within-two-months-buhari/

2. But APC came out to deny the words that Buhari was quoted to have said in the April 1 interview.
www.nigerianeye.com/2015/04/buhari-didnt-promise-to-end-insurgency.html?m=1

Here is a Video link for that interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_K7OldoRHE

However, the APC's denial or otherwise of the April 1 interview does not by any means invalidates the January pledge of Muhammadu Buhari.

4. Serious Undergoing Efforts to Recover Our Stolen Money:
This is ridiculous. Since 1999 Nigeria has been recovering billions of our stolen wealth from abroad.

During Obj's era for instance, the government of Obj was quoted to have said
"We fought a case in London and we got $150 million or thereabouts released, about 300 million Deutschmark. Then there were little ones like $20 million by another group and that kind of thing."

In fact, Obasanjo made it known that about $1.2billion was agreed to be released from abroad. Switzerland government through its embassy in Nigeria made it known that $290million was transferred to Nigeria in Sep 1, 2005, $168 million transferred in Dec 19 2005 and $40million in January 2006.
www.nytimes.com/2002/04/21/weekinreview/ideas-trends-a-nigerian-miracle.html
www.clickafrique.com/Magazine/ST010/CP0000002784.aspx

During GEJ's era the Abacha's money still flowed in. In March this year, the Swiss government pledged to return $380million www.int-comp.org/BlogEngine/post/2015/03/23/switzerland-abacha-case.aspx. Earlier before that the US government pledged to repatriate $480million dollars Abacha loot to Nigeria. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/limit-fgs-control-of-480m-abacha-funds-serap-tells-us-govt/

All these happened without fanfare. However, the Buhari government is yet to repatriate even $1 to Nigeria. Also there is NO credible source or any confirmation from Nigeria or USA government to confirm any "corrupt list".

5. Refineries now Working:
This is a stale propaganda. Buhari himself has dismissed it so I will let it rest.

"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies." (President Muhammadu Buhari)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ

6. Improved Electricity:
According to Transmission Company of Nigeria...

"the country’s power generation and transmission capacities have in the last couple of days enjoyed new peaks above 4500MW following improvements in gas supply to the generating stations as well as equipment and infrastructure upgrade in the transmission network."

We have to acknowledge the fact that Dr Jonathan fixed the equipments and it was under Dr Jonathan (in August 2014) that CBN and Bankers Committee agreed to loan money to operators for them to purchase gas to power ganerating plants http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cbn-leads-initiative-to-finance-gas-to-power/185387/

After this was made known, former Power minister Chinedu Nebo in August 29 has this to say...

“Gas is now coming in and we are expecting even a lot more of gas."
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nationwide-electricity-peaks-at-4500mw-as-brazilian-firm-builds-700mw-plant/187746/

What exactly has PMB done? He has neither issued any circular nor initiated any policy since on power since May 29.

7. Nigeria Image Boosted:
Some things are best not said. Our President has been going about embarassing our country. Of recent he publicly called his party "All Nigeria People's Congress" in the presence of USA President Barrack Obama. Same man embarrassed Nigeria in the USA when he went there without a single diplomat to negotiate bilateral treaty nor Financial/Economic experts to discuss with businesses. He never even made any real policy discussion with Obama or Kerry. He was seriously giving vote of thanks to America and Technology and reader card. What image other than embarrassing image since Buhari came to power?

I understand that supporters of Buhari administration are seriously grasping for straws hold on to. They are bent on propagating falsehood but Nigerians should be assured that we shall continue to match their propaganda with the truth.

[/s]
May God Bless Us All

Thrash...
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

There is nothing suggesting ignorance here, Pshot.

The question is, were Nigerians rounded off and prepared for transport in a truck for goats, yams and tomatoes on the day of Buhari's diplomatic visit?
cheesy

If you call me loki, then you must be lokianus.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by engineerboat(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Interesting....

so the best arrangement this GOvt could do is to use truck pack his people from cameroun, @Passing shot while not take some time to go through ur comment b4 posting them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
engineerboat:

so the best arrangement this GOvt could do is to use truck pack his people from cameroun, @Passing shot while not take some time to go through ur comment b4 posting them

Not this government my dear.

The joke of hypocrisy is on the cameroonians.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

There is nothing suggesting ignorance here, Pshot.

The question is, were Nigerians rounded off and prepared for transport in a truck for goats, yams and tomatoes on the day of Buhari's diplomatic visit?
cheesy

If you call me loki, then you must be lokianus.
And because Buhari was in their country for diplomatic visit should mean the country should not do what it had to do? Do you understand a thing about deportation process? People with a quarter brain of what they need will understand that decisions bothering on deportation are not taken in a day or two.

Educate yourself beyond writing poems. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by genearts(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is sterling remarks about buhari an indication of improved national image....gringrin I believe you saw those loaded like cows brought in yesterday?... Leaders always lobby new leaders to curry favour for their respective nations...Maybe you need better understanding of the system... No leader has scathing remarks against his person especially within the confines of diplomacy...Educate yourself more about international diplomacy...

illegal immigrants were deported, whether they used trucks in returning or spaceship its their choice .

hope you have not forgotten what Obama said about the Jonathan administration

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by solid3(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning Nairalanders, it is always a pleasure to put things in proper shape because of the antics of the ruling APC.
Two days ago (29/07/2015) a thread highlighting the failure of Buhari's two months old administration. But some Buharists put up a mockery thread titled Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success. This article will address all the points that was raised in that mockery of a thread.

1. Increase in Our Foreign Reserves:
While it is true that the Forex reserve has increased by $3billion, it is also worthy to note that such increment is to the credit of CBN Governor Emefiele and not President Buhari. Early this month the CBN restricted importers of over 41 items from accessing the interbank forex market and the Bureau de Change (BDC). just to reduce the pressure on our reserve. Importers of the affected items had to source their dollars elsewhere. Buhari administration neither passed any circular nor did it implement/initiate ANY fiscal policy to back the monetary decision of CBN. I am not aware of any "leakages that has been blocked by Buhari".

2. Bail-out Package To States:
Firstly, it is a shame and unfortunate that Governors of the 36 states mismanaged the N3trillion they shared between 2011 and 2014 from the Excess Crude Account, they mismanaged their statutory resources and even borrowed funds can't be accounted for. Yes, President Buhari "pledged" to bailout states with N713 billion but like every of his promises he has FAILED to redeem his pledge to the Governors one month after making the promise. On the 24th of this month, the Chairman of the Governors Forum, Yari of Zamfara said has this to say

“This is also to inform our friends in the media that the Federal Government has not given any bailout to any of the states. What had been shared the last time was monies from NLNG and FAAC. As we have been saying, rather than look out for bailout, we have been looking for all monies that are in the coffers of the federation to be brought together for the purpose of sharing"
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/were-yet-to-receive-bailout-promised-by-buhari-govs-lament-2/

Earlier before, the Ondo state Governor Rahman Mimiko had said similar thing...

“I can tell you that so far, no concrete action has been taken in that direction, notwithstanding the fact that all across the nation and in particular in Ondo, most people have read in the newspapers and heard that the Federal government distributed over N720b to assist the states in the payment of salaries on Monday”
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/no-bailout-for-states-yet-ondo-govt/

More recently, APC and Edo state Governor Adams Oshiomole re-echoed the position of the Governors.

“So for now, no governor, no government has gotten any one naira under the bailout."
www.punchng.com/news/states-yet-to-get-fgs-bailout-funds-oshiomhole/

So what is the achievement?

3. Modest Success Against the BH Terrorists:
This is the most ridiculous. Buhari inherited a very strong military that recorded Huge success against BH terrorists between January and May 29. Unfortunately, the Terrorists began to gain upperhand launching over 30 attacks and killing more than a thousand since Buhari tookover power in May 29.

Buhari Two Months Pledge
I have to make this a subhead because the Buharists are trying to play a fast one on Nigerians.

In mid January this year while at campaign in Imo state, Buhari PLEDGED to end BH in Two months.

"If you elect me as the president of Nigeria on February 14, 2015(March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens."

1. Daily Sun owned by Uzo Kalu published it
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-govt-will-tackle-boko-haram-within-2-months-buhari/

2. The Nations owned by Tinubu also published it also.
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Nobody disputed it.

However, on April 1, 2015 during Buhari's interview with BBC/CNN after winning the election, Buhari was quoted to have said..

“We know how they started and where they are now and we will rapidly give attention to security in the country. And I believe we will effectively deal with them in two months when we get into office."

1. LindaIkeji and The Sun published it.
www.lindaikeji..com/2015/04/buhari-vows-to-crush-boko-haram-in-2.html and sunnewsonline.com/new/we-ll-crush-boko-haram-within-two-months-buhari/

2. But APC came out to deny the words that Buhari was quoted to have said in the April 1 interview.
www.nigerianeye.com/2015/04/buhari-didnt-promise-to-end-insurgency.html?m=1

Here is a Video link for that interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_K7OldoRHE

However, the APC's denial or otherwise of the April 1 interview does not by any means invalidates the January pledge of Muhammadu Buhari.

4. Serious Undergoing Efforts to Recover Our Stolen Money:
This is ridiculous. Since 1999 Nigeria has been recovering billions of our stolen wealth from abroad.

During Obj's era for instance, the government of Obj was quoted to have said
"We fought a case in London and we got $150 million or thereabouts released, about 300 million Deutschmark. Then there were little ones like $20 million by another group and that kind of thing."

In fact, Obasanjo made it known that about $1.2billion was agreed to be released from abroad. Switzerland government through its embassy in Nigeria made it known that $290million was transferred to Nigeria in Sep 1, 2005, $168 million transferred in Dec 19 2005 and $40million in January 2006.
www.nytimes.com/2002/04/21/weekinreview/ideas-trends-a-nigerian-miracle.html
www.clickafrique.com/Magazine/ST010/CP0000002784.aspx

During GEJ's era the Abacha's money still flowed in. In March this year, the Swiss government pledged to return $380million www.int-comp.org/BlogEngine/post/2015/03/23/switzerland-abacha-case.aspx. Earlier before that the US government pledged to repatriate $480million dollars Abacha loot to Nigeria. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/limit-fgs-control-of-480m-abacha-funds-serap-tells-us-govt/

All these happened without fanfare. However, the Buhari government is yet to repatriate even $1 to Nigeria. Also there is NO credible source or any confirmation from Nigeria or USA government to confirm any "corrupt list".

5. Refineries now Working:
This is a stale propaganda. Buhari himself has dismissed it so I will let it rest.

"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies." (President Muhammadu Buhari)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ

6. Improved Electricity:
According to Transmission Company of Nigeria...

"the country’s power generation and transmission capacities have in the last couple of days enjoyed new peaks above 4500MW following improvements in gas supply to the generating stations as well as equipment and infrastructure upgrade in the transmission network."

We have to acknowledge the fact that Dr Jonathan fixed the equipments and it was under Dr Jonathan (in August 2014) that CBN and Bankers Committee agreed to loan money to operators for them to purchase gas to power ganerating plants http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cbn-leads-initiative-to-finance-gas-to-power/185387/

After this was made known, former Power minister Chinedu Nebo in August 29 has this to say...

“Gas is now coming in and we are expecting even a lot more of gas."
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nationwide-electricity-peaks-at-4500mw-as-brazilian-firm-builds-700mw-plant/187746/

What exactly has PMB done? He has neither issued any circular nor initiated any policy since on power since May 29.

7. Nigeria Image Boosted:
Some things are best not said. Our President has been going about embarassing our country. Of recent he publicly called his party "All Nigeria People's Congress" in the presence of USA President Barrack Obama. Same man embarrassed Nigeria in the USA when he went there without a single diplomat to negotiate bilateral treaty nor Financial/Economic experts to discuss with businesses. He never even made any real policy discussion with Obama or Kerry. He was seriously giving vote of thanks to America and Technology and reader card. What image other than embarrassing image since Buhari came to power?

I understand that supporters of Buhari administration are seriously grasping for straws hold on to. They are bent on propagating falsehood but Nigerians should be assured that we shall continue to match their propaganda with the truth.

May God Bless Us All

I hope u get paid in hard currency for this work u doing.

Keep the wailing spirit up and high.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

And because Buhari was in their country for diplomatic visit should mean the country should not do what it had to do? Do you understand a thing about deportation process? People with a quarter brain of what they need will understand that decisions bothering on deportation are not taken in a day or two.

Educate yourself beyond writing poems. cool

....and that qualifies/quantifies the indignifiable manner with which they were carted home?
Packed up like sardines without considering the health and life implications?

In saner climes, a caring government would take this up as a case of glaring human and rights abuse.

Emancipate yourself from wanking and whimpering.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

....and that quantifies the indignifiable manner with which they were carted home?
Packed up like sardines without considering the health and life implications?

Emancipate yourself from wanking and whimpering.
Continue wailing. E no concern me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by MizMyColi(f): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Continue wailing. E no concern me.

Continue what you do best, na your cup of chinese tea.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
No matter what Tanoids and other Jonathanians say about Buhari's undeserved praises, I will keep drumming support for him. In only two months of his governance, people are already debating hard about his achievements. I wonder what would happen after one complete year. For the ordinary Nigerian citizens, Buhari has done more than what GEJ government couldn't achieve. From fairly stable electricity to the revival of some of our damaged refineries and so many other things. These are achievements that are seen by Nigerians. Convincing people that Buhari's government has not done anything but relying on already made achievement from the past administration is not totally true..... SAI BUHARI!!!
Well said.

The wailers can continue to wail online and offline. We can care less.

Their wailing will increase in the coming days since they are now broke. They're broke because we separated the goats from the yams.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Mr Papa-thought-me-grassroots politics... kindly ask him to drill you on tenses too...gringrin

I will do so sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Lies Everyone Tells You About Northern Nigeria / President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News / Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.