Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts (11384 Views)

Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by laudate: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

And because Buhari was in their country for diplomatic visit should mean the country should not do what it had to do? Do you understand a thing about deportation process? People with a quarter brain of what they need will understand that decisions bothering on deportation are not taken in a day or two.

Educate yourself beyond writing poems. cool

Be careful how you use the word 'deportation.' There are certain processes associated with deportation, and it is unclear if those processes were followed. Even if you flee to a neighbouring country as a refugee, there are basic ground rules that have to be followed for repatriation.

Cameroun and Nigeria are members of ECOWAS. And under the ECOWAS Treaty, free movement of goods and citizens across borders is a cardinal principle by member nations.

If the Nigerians transported in these trucks decide to bring a case of inhumane treatment against Cameroun for forceful deportation or harmful/ hazardous mode of transportation via trucks, by requesting for compensation, they could make a bit of money. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
laudate:

Be careful how you use the word 'deportation.' There are certain processes associated with deportation, and it is unclear if those processes were followed. Even if you flee to a neighbouring country as a refugee, there are basic ground rules that have to be followed for repatriation.

Cameroun and Nigeria are members of ECOWAS. And under the ECOWAS Treaty, free movement of goods and citizens across borders is a cardinal principle by member nations.

If the Nigerians transported in these trucks decide to bring a case of inhumane treatment against Cameroun for forceful deportation or harmful/ hazardous mode of transportation via trucks, by requesting for compensation, they could make a bit of money. undecided
Are you saying because ECOWAS members have treaty, illegal immgration no longer exist? Please clarify.

And if you have not heard or read that they were deported illegally, the safe thing to do is to keep quiet and not to speculate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
genearts:

illegal immigrants were deported, whether they used trucks in returning or spaceship its their choice .

hope you have not forgotten what Obama said about the Jonathan administration

I can give you several excerpts of Obama statements praising Jonathan before they fell apart thanks to policy decisions of Jonathan that favoured Nigeria but is against America's interest... hence America decided to fight him using such allies as APC & cohorts...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by laudate: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
;
I know many including some PMB supporters will be quick to point me to the president statement that he didn't do anything to make the refineries work. That is another sterling quality of the president but wait, I have some pertinent questions for you.

* Did NNPC/GEJ not tell us in Feb 2015 that N99bn was needed by Nigerian engineers to fix the refineries or not as contained here? http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerian-engineers-to-repair-refineries-for-n99bn-nnpc/

* Did NNPC and GEJ's team not tell us in March of this year that $550 million was needed to fix the refinery or not? give us as contained here? http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

* On March 6, 2015 (before the election), .... did GEJ/NNPC not tell us that refineries will not work before 2016 or not? http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/

There is no report anywhere that any of the requested sums was paid by the FG to NNPC, yet the refineries have started working!

The fact remains that, had GEJ won the election, the refineries would not have worked, even in 2016. We traveled that deceitful routes with jonathan many times before.

The fact that PMB is known to be on a mission on corruption; with NNPC the number one priority, is what has made NNPC to quickly put its acts together and bring the refineries on board.

Actually, NNPC Engineers started work on the TAM about 9 months ago, under GEJ. If funds had not been released to them there is no way, the TAM would have been successful. undecided

Most of the work to resuscitate the refineries was done under GEJ. PMB was not in power 6-9 months ago, was he?

http://news.nigeriannation.com/end-to-fuel-scarcity-here-as-port-harcourt-warri-refineries-begin-production-after-9-month-intensive-repair-work/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
genearts:

illegal immigrants were deported, whether they used trucks in returning or spaceship its their choice .

hope you have not forgotten what Obama said about the Jonathan administration

Now also, will Nigeria deport Spanish or British or American or south African illegal immigrants with trucks loaded as sardines...Most of you live in denial of obvious....

I already answered your second point in my previous quote of you...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by laudate: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you saying because ECOWAS members have treaty, illegal immgration no longer exist? Please clarify.

And if you have not heard or read that they were deported illegally, the safe thing to do is to keep quiet and not to speculate.

Bros, do you have proof that all those ferried back across our borders were illegal immigrants? sad

Do you have proof that the due process for deportation was followed when they were sent back like cattle, into Nigerian borders?

If you do not have proof, please keep quiet and don't speculate!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
laudate:

Bros, do you have proof that all those ferried back across our borders were illegal immigrants? sad

Do you have proof that the due process for deportation was followed when they were sent back like cattle, into Nigerian borders?

If you do not have proof, please keep quiet and don't speculate!
As far as there are no proof or anyone disputing their claims that those guys are illegal immigrants, people with brain will accept such and will only talk when there are evidence suggesting otherwise.

Common sense is not common, I know.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
laudate:

Actually, NNPC Engineers started work on the TAM about 9 months ago, under GEJ. If funds had not been released to them there is no way, the TAM would have been successful. undecided

Most of the work to resucitate the refineries was done under GEJ. PMB was not in power 6-9 months ago, was he?

The problem with folks like Rilwayne001 & passingshot is ignorance... They do not know that the acts or laws that set up NNPC allows them to do ALL capital and recurrent expenditures before remitting balance to federation account...

So you see them saying blindly that money wasn't released to them by FG...

He posted two different links one in dollars another in naira...did he try doing the currency conversion?...

If by dint of hardwork, engineers were able to beat deadline date...is it a crime because this is mere forecast done on perceived workload in a given project...

Same set of hypocrites will praise fashola who gave delivery date of July 2013 for his rail project... but till now, it is not near completion....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

The problem with folks like Rilwayne001 & passingshot is ignorance... They do not know that the acts or laws that set up NNPC allows them to do ALL capital and recurrent expenditures before remitting balance to federation account...

He posted two different links one in dollars another in naira...did he try doing the currency conversion?...

If by dint of hardwork, engineers were able to beat deadline date...is it a crime because this is mere forecast done on perceived workload in a given project...

Same set of hypocrites will praise fashola who gave delivery date of July 2013 for his rail project... but till now, it is not near completion....

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Adamsdelrio(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Well said.

The wailers can continue to wail online and offline. We can care less.

Their wailing will increase in the coming days since they are now broke. They're broke because we separated the goats from the yams.
Yes, the goats no longer have access to the yams. I heard the goats are planning to reduce their staff too because of the shortage of yams. They never see anything.. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Once overwhelmed with facts and his illogicality exposed...he will simply resort to his violent instincts...gringringrin byeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=20pt]ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

FELLOW NIGERIANS!

Wailers are NOT Nigerians, they are illegal immigrants from Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Ghana.

I'm calling on Our Able President, Muhammadu Buhari to please deport them back to their countries.

We will rather live in suck away than live with Wailers.

They are the worst set of people on earth[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Once overwhelmed with facts and his illogicality exposed...he will simply resort to his violent instincts...gringringrin byeeee
[/s]
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Mogidi: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wow!!!! what an article, deserves 10/10

Another incredible gem from the one and only barcanista.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
MuhdG:
[size=20pt]ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

FELLOW NIGERIANS!

Wailers are NOT Nigerians, they are illegal immigrants from Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Ghana.

I'm calling on Our Able President, Muhammadu Buhari to please deport them back to their countries.

We will rather live in suck away than live with Wailers.

They are the worst set of people on earth[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by rusher14: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Yevgeny:
I stopped reading when i saw Linda Ikeji as a source!

How stup1d can this guy called Barcanista really be i wonder. Does he have no sense of shame at all? Who is this nonentity?

Even the YouTube video which one would have thought was a recording of Buhari making the 2 months claim, was a spoof from a robot-like narrator, akin to those TB Joshua videos.

Fraudster of a protection seeker.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Yes, the goats no longer have access to the yams. I heard the goats are planning to reduce their staff too because of the shortage of yams. They never see anything.. gringrin

Can you specifically mention measures with the system therein set in place and the MDAs involved that blocked or reduced wastage or leakage
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by babajero(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
The sad thing is that they want us to accept the negative change by fire by force
that is the method of leadership I am sorry rulership that is wrong because is this dispensation we don't have a leader but rather a ruler.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by laudate: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

As far as there are no proof or anyone disputing their claims that those guys are illegal immigrants, people with brain will accept such and will only talk when there are evidence suggesting otherwise.

Common sense is not common, I know.

To whom brain is given, common sense is expected. But I guess this phrase does not apply to you.

Please read the Protocol on Free Movement of Persons under the ECOWAS Treaty. Going through all the articles, terms and conditions of the treaty, it is difficult to allege 'illegal immigration,' because the purpose of the Treaty is to eliminate barriers to free movement of trade and persons, across member states! In international diplomatic practice, there is a detailed process that has to be undertaken, to repatriate persons or to prove that illegal migration has occurred. undecided

Was that followed here? No one knows. Not even you! shocked You cannot say categorically if all those people are illegal migrants, as you do not have documentary evidence about their status. So why are you insisting they are 'illegal migrants', which is why they are being deported? Were you there when the checks were being carried out in Cameroun? We do not have a foreign minister yet, maybe such a person would have shed more light on what actually transpired. undecided

All that was observed, was that people were ferried back into Nigeria in trucks! Is that the right way to treat citizens of a neighbouring country? shocked shocked shocked

Article 27 of the Treaty affirms a long-term objective to establish a community citizenship that could be acquired automatically by all nationals of Member States. This reinforced the preamble to the treaty that outlined the key objective of removing obstacles to the free movement of goods, capital and people in the sub-region. It is in that context that the Protocol on Free Movement of Persons and the Right of Residence and Establishment of May 1979 capitalised on free mobility of labour. Phase 1 of the Treaty, the Protocol on the Free Movement of Persons - the first to be ratified and put into effect – was ratified by Member States in 1980 and put into effect forthwith. It guaranteed free entry without visa for ninety days, ushering in an era of free movements of ECOWAS citizens within member countries. http://iom.ch/jahia/webdav/site/myjahiasite/shared/shared/mainsite/policy_and_research/gcim/rs/RS8.pdf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by FacelessPatriot: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
@Barcanista, passingshot is no match for you nau...it's like you're killing a fly with a sledge hammer...keep writing your articles and keep exposing them, we are with you, i am with you.

PDP shall rise again, and even become stronger
God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by vivalavida(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
God bless barcanista.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Mogidi: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
rusher14:

Even the YouTube video which one would have thought was a recording of Buhari making the 2 months claim, was a spoof from a robot-like narrator, akin to those TB Joshua videos.

[/s]

Typical airhead, the issues are beyond your skill-set otherwise debate the issues if you think you have what it takes.
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Adamsdelrio(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Can you specifically mention measures with the system therein set in place and the MDAs involved that blocked or reduced wastage or leakage
I will answer your question when you start talking reasonably..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
FacelessPatriot:
@Barcanista, passingshot is no match for you nau...it's like you're killing a fly with a sledge hammer...keep writing your articles and keep exposing them, we are with you, i am with you.

PDP shall rise again, and even become stronger
God Bless Nigeria
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by laudate: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't mind them! Even project work on the dualised Lagos-Badagry expressway remains uncompleted. The completed portion has started developing cracks and massive craters on it around the Orile and Eleganza portion of the road.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by kaboninc(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Barcanista,

Like you, I was so shocked to read that chronicle of deceit and lies by PassingShot. It is very shameful, hurtful and painful that someone, for the sake of groundnut, fanta and cabin biscuits will stoop so low to put up a lie, just to counter a claim. Even more sil.ly was that the "facts" made mockery of his article, defeating the purpose for which it was created.

While in the bus going to work this morning, I was doing a mental composition of a rebuttal - in my head - of that lie, to set the record straight. I see that you've just done exactly what I intend to do. I salute you for this.

Now, you PassingShot, you really should be banned. There is freedom of speech but freedom of propagating lies should have some consequences. You really have no shame. Even thieves have honour but you, who claim to be upright, you have nothing. You should bury yourself in shame. It is the height of hatred for truth that you'd put up that thing just for what, to score cheap, useless point? It is very glaring now to all of us, who your true master(s) is/are. It is also now evident that you do not work for the interest of Mr. Buhari because even as you are aware, Mr. Buhari did come out to deny his involvement in the revamping of the refineries and that is good to set the record straight.

Unfortunately, so pathetic and horribly of your intentions, you wrote an article to give credit to Mr. Buhari. That's SHAMEFUL sir! Whose interest do you really work for, again?

You need to purge yourself from the toxic hatred you NATURALLY habour against TRUTH! You need to cleanse yourself from your negative fantasies. Most of us do not work for GEJ nor PDP but we are just simply patriot because, NATURALLY, we LOVE him.

Lastly, to the moderators, you need to correct this error. Barcanista wrote an article and when it was sent to the front page, credit was given to him. But PassingShot did his and credit wasn't given to him. What that means...is that knowing that politics is a very sensitive subject especially in Nigeria, we need to distinguish between articles issued by political parties through official channels and individuals most especially on the front page. This will help folks like me not to waste precious scarce resources opening empty, useless threads.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
rusher14:

That is a sign of desperate losers seeking relevance.

He claimed yesterday that PMB has failed by not returning the Chibok Girls within two months while acknowledging that the president never promised a time frame for their rescue. There and then I knew the devastating effect of their loss at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
kaboninc:
Barcanista,

Like you, I was so shocked to read that chronicle of deceit and lies by PassingShot. It is very shameful, hurtful and painful that someone, for the sake of groundnut, fanta and cabin biscuits will stoop so low to put up a lie, just to counter a claim. Even more sil.ly was that the "facts" made mockery of his article, defeating the purpose for which it was created.

While in the bus going to work this morning, I was doing a mental composition of a rebuttal - in my head - of that lie, to set the record straight. I see that you've just done exactly what I intend to do. I salute you for this.

Now, you PassingShot, you really should be banned. There is freedom of speech but freedom of propagating lies should have some consequences. You really have no shame. Even thieves have honour but you, who claim to be upright, you have nothing. You should bury yourself in shame. It is the height of hatred for truth that you'd put up that thing just for what, to score cheap, useless point? It is very glaring now to all of us, who your true master(s) is/are. It is also now evident that you do not work for the interest of Mr. Buhari because even as you are aware, Mr. Buhari did come out to deny his involvement in the revamping of the refineries and that is good to set the record straight.

Unfortunately, so pathetic and horribly of your intentions, you wrote an article to give credit to Mr. Buhari. That's SHAMEFUL sir! Whose interest do you really work for, again?

You need to purge yourself from the toxic hatred you NATURALLY habour against TRUTH! You need to cleanse yourself from your negative fantasies. Most of us do not work for GEJ nor PDP but we are just simply patriot because, NATURALLY, we LOVE him.

Lastly, to the moderators, you need to correct this error. Barcanista wrote an article and when it was sent to the front page, credit was given to him. But PassingShot did his and credit wasn't given to him. What that means...is that knowing that politics is a very sensitive subject especially in Nigeria, we need to distinguish between articles issued by political parties through official channels and individuals most especially on the front page. This will help folks like me not to waste precious scarce resources opening empty, useless threads.
[/s]

My posts don't always make sense to bigots but objective minds who engage in critical thinking. You should have known that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by Chigorkizz(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by kaboninc(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

My posts don't always make sense to bigots but objective minds who engage in critical thinking. You should have known that.

You are the LAST person on earth to talk about OBJECTIVITY and CRITICAL THINKING ENGAGEMENT!

Take my advice and save yourself, else you SELF-DESTRUCT!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
kaboninc:

You are the LAST person on earth to talk about OBJECTIVITY and CRITICAL THINKING ENGAGEMENT!

Take my advice and save yourself, else you SELF-DESTRUCT!
Stop wailing already! Take my advice before you wail to death.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts by laudate: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
kaboninc:
. There is freedom of speech but freedom of propagating lies should have some consequences. You really have no shame.

Chai! This is too much! Do I have your permission sir, to use this quote above in a post on another thread? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court / NUT Protests In Oyo Against Privatization Of Schools – Pictures / We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.