Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Download Unlimitedly On Your MTN Sim Now @ # 5 Daily - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Unlimitedly On Your MTN Sim Now @ # 5 Daily (880 Views)

Hottest: Get Free 10GB On Ur Airtel Sim Now / UPDATED: How To Download Unlimitedly Using Glo 0.00kb Via Uc Browser Now Active / Happy Sallah : Get Free 100mb Or 200mb On Your Airtel Sim Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Unlimitedly On Your MTN Sim Now @ # 5 Daily by chiben22: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
With #5 you can browse and download unlimited for a week.
How?
Just text W to 5900
After the welcome message you will then
first download Android SimpleServer
And install, u can get dat from playstore….
after that
……………………………..
Go to your phone settings and locate your APN and set
Apn: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Proxy: 127.0.0.1
and
Port: 8080 and save it
………………………………
Then open the SimpleServer and configure the settings:
Proxy host: 10.199.212.2
Proxy Port: 8080
Injection Method: get
Injection querry/url:
http://musicplus.mtnonline.com/?m=8PUyXNN9XqksE8DG&c=1
Injection Host: musicplus.mtnonline.com/?m=8PUyXNN9XqksE8DG&c=1
Injection line: press your enter key 4 times
Buffer size: 8092
concurrent connection:10
Log level: debug
After that click on the start button and start browsing and downloading.
In case your play store or ucbrowser is not opening you will need to download AutoProxy
And your phone must be rooted before you can use AutoProxy.
Download AutoProxy here and install
After that open it and click on the + sign and put the settings:
Proxy Host: 127.0.0.1
Proxy Port: 8080
Proxy Type: HTTP
Enable Authentication:
Tick/Mark the box
Proxy Username: web
Proxy Pa$$word: web
After that close the settings and click on: 127.0.0.1:8080
And connect and enjoy.
It’s a weekly unlimited plan. After the end of the week, it becomes #100 for another week. enjoy

continue reading @ http://solutionzone*heck*in/download-unlimitedly-on-your-mtn-sim-now.xhtml

note: replace the * with .
Re: Download Unlimitedly On Your MTN Sim Now @ # 5 Daily by angelsing(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Did it already and it does not work...it will connect alright but it will not load enough data to power any application or browser..I still have like 7mb am yet to use and it is still not working..show me a screen short of ur simple server and let me see if it works for u or not

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo K3 Note Or Xiaomi Redmi Note 2? / Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use / I Need Help Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.