Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Need A Disciplined/neat Driver Urgently.earn 40k Monthly In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Disciplined/neat Driver Urgently.earn 40k Monthly In Lagos (306 Views)

Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? / I Need A Disciplined/neat Driver Urgently.earn 40k Monthly In Lagos / I Need A Disciplined/neat Driver Urgently.earn 40k Monthly In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Disciplined/neat Driver Urgently.earn 40k Monthly In Lagos by teejayijaola: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Hello Everyone ,

My name Is Tunji Ijaola,I am in need of 5 drivers urgently. Your duties would be picking up and dropping off of clients. You would be expected to be of good behaviour and extremely proffessional.

If you are interested in the job, please get in contact with me before the 5th of July 2015. Also kindly text me on 08086728531 or 08022225353. Please ensure you have a drivers license and also the lagos state drivers license before you call and also ensure you can read and write. Thank you very much and God bless you as you apply.

Thanks

Tunji Ijaola.
tunji.ijaola28@gmail.com ( SEND IN YOUR CVS

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineer Needed In Oyo State / Hot Mtn New Job Vancancies / Please I need ur help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.