Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz (20346 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / “tiwa Savage, Where Is Your Baby?” Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa & Hubby…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by harbdulrasaq88(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-A4M4hNM1xnU/VbpFMouZvxI/AAAAAAAABVM/rLts2H_5hl4/s1600/ss.jpg[/img]

Popular comedian Baba De Baba has singled out Tiwa Savage and hubby for some trash talk on the celebrity penchant for exposing their private lives on social media.

I don't know if this is a joke or something else. Read what he wrote after the cut:

Tiwa Savage Where Is The Head Of Your Baby?

I have told Nigerian celebrities to stop flaunting their private lives on social media but they refused because they want to copy the americans. You have forgotten that there are no witches in America.

I have not seen a marriage that was flaunted on social media that stood the test of time.. Even some wedding preparations that were flaunted on social media ended up not holding.. REASON being that the witches in their villages are now on Facebook, twitter and instagram so they don't need to be flying up and down monitoring you, all they need is to subscribe BIS/data.

Our female celebrities publicize everything "baby bump, baby shower, bla bla bla".. Organizing parties for an unborn baby.

When Tiwa gave birth she posted only the hand of the baby and there was no serious noise unlike when she was pregnant.

Today I saw a headline "Pictured~ TIWA SAVAGE's husband steps out with their new baby".. I was so excited hoping to see a complete baby. All I saw was her husband covering the baby and he brought out the hand again.

Chai!! Na by force to flaunt pikin?

Mrs Tiwa, if you are not proud of your baby, pls tell your husband to stop posting anything about him on social media and ignore journalists asking for pictures..

*CELEBRITIES STOP FLAUNTING YOUR JOY BECAUSE YOUR HAPPINESS CAN MAKE SOMEONE SAD. Keep the joy to yourself.

Good Morning

Yours

Baba De Baba

http://www..net/2015/07/comedian-baba-de-baba-slams-tiwa-savage.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
maybe it's a joke from the comedian.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Bonapart(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Thank you baba da papa
The one i hate most is baby bump and baby shower... da fuq like seriously now?

Stay off media and live a peaceful life

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by DrayZee: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
K
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Afrocatalyst: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Omotayor123(f): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
I think he means well... He's so on point..

Kinda funny though since it's coming from a comedian. But there's Great wisdom in his post.

I hope you learn something cheesy congrats to Tiwa & Tbliz once again.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by butanepro(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Wakapass chairman
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by veekid(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
seen[email]seen[/email]seen

1 Like

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by ifyndy(f): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Its funny but there is sense in wat he said

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by VickyRotex(f): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Toh.... To whom it may concern!!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by omanifrank(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
kk
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by fioliro: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
CELEBRITIES STOP FLAUNTING YOUR JOY BECAUSE YOUR HAPPINESS CAN MAKE SOMEONE SAD. Keep the joy to yourself.
Hate speech

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by kennyman2000(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Lol... The way wey TIWA go bash this man..

Well, i still dey nairaland dey wait TIWA response..

He go soon make frontpage..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by omusiliyu(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice talk baba... Hope they will change
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Konjour(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
As much as i'm trying to see the point of the comedian, it's defeatist to always try to attribute everything negative that happens in one's life to witches and wizards. If he REALLY wanted to advice them, he could have sought for their phone numbers/emails and talked to them in person.
These guys are everyday people, just like everyone else, but more popular. Moreover, it's their Instagram. If you don't want to see them flaunt their pictures before you, stay away from it.

The same people that are telling them not to post pictures of their baby on Instagram will be the first to also insinuate something negative if they didn't post anything about it.

Live and let others live.

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by seedorfg(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Weytin consain me na, ?#wakautathread
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by crisycent: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Like say na Nigerians give you belley.
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by freshness2020: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Wetin concern am..
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by nunzk: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2015
This guy no well. Witch no need fly again only BIS\data subscription.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Mtcheew, stylishly trying to make news and seek relevance. He should swerve jooor. Witches ko, mermaids ni
Congrats to tiwa and tbills, abeg flaunt your blessings, haters can do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2015
So true. There are frustrated people out there that just get annoyed or sad about someone else happiness or progress

1 Like

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by crowntoro(f): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2015
#word
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by pretydiva(f): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Who b dis 1 ni? He should pls stfu n mind his damn business..nobody gives a hoot about his opinion...he can as well shove it down his throat

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2015
He should go and sit down! Wetin consign am?

Jolosy! tongue

1 Like

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Abugab(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Could look like a joke but it does make real sense cum advice

1 Like

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Waje Stuns In A Wrap Jumpsuit (photos) / Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors / Zonju Hosts First Abuja Seafood Fiesta Night With Personalities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.