Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz (20344 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / “tiwa Savage, Where Is Your Baby?” Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa & Hubby…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Omotayor123(f): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
fioliro:
Hate speech
Not necessarily...
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by seedorfg(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
So true

grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by spicy244(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
crisycent:
Like say na Nigerians give you belley.

With the way nigerians celebratee their belle n all as if naonly the celebs dey carry belle.....Mtcchewww.
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by christinie(f): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Anybody using my pictures or my family pictures or any other objects for evil DIE! DIE!! DIE now in Jesus name, amen!!!
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by sukkot: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
very strong points made. so many niggaz have been executed in china and indonesia because of yeyebrities flaunting their wealth on social media. now everybody wanna get rich or die trying to get money to live like that.

' CELEBRITIES STOP FLAUNTING YOUR JOY BECAUSE YOUR HAPPINESS CAN MAKE SOMEONE SAD. Keep the joy to yourself ' <<< VERY POIGNANT POINT MADE BY THE COMEDIAN FELLOW
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by loomer: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2015
fioliro:

Hate speech

Where's the hate there na?
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by obontami: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
i think this dude is on point
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by HirstMOG(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
You are not far from the truth, naija de copy everything.
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by kaywiluv(f): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
kennyman2000:
Lol... The way wey TIWA go bash this man..

Well, i still dey nairaland dey wait TIWA response..

He go soon make frontpage..

She go vex upload d baby face, na d baby face we won see not hand....
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by kennyman2000(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2015
kaywiluv:

She go vex upload d baby face, na d baby face we won see not hand....

I DEY TELL U...
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by talktrue1(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
come to think of it. Has anyone seen the full picture of the baby?
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by adellam16(f): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-A4M4hNM1xnU/VbpFMouZvxI/AAAAAAAABVM/rLts2H_5hl4/s1600/ss.jpg[/img]

Popular comedian Baba De Baba has singled out Tiwa Savage and hubby for some trash talk on the celebrity penchant for exposing their private lives on social media.

I don't know if this is a joke or something else. Read what he wrote after the cut:

Tiwa Savage Where Is The Head Of Your Baby?

I have told Nigerian celebrities to stop flaunting their private lives on social media but they refused because they want to copy the americans. You have forgotten that there are no witches in America.

I have not seen a marriage that was flaunted on social media that stood the test of time.. Even some wedding preparations that were flaunted on social media ended up not holding.. REASON being that the witches in their villages are now on Facebook, twitter and instagram so they don't need to be flying up and down monitoring you, all they need is to subscribe BIS/data.

Our female celebrities publicize everything "baby bump, baby shower, bla bla bla".. Organizing parties for an unborn baby.

When Tiwa gave birth she posted only the hand of the baby and there was no serious noise unlike when she was pregnant.

Today I saw a headline "Pictured~ TIWA SAVAGE's husband steps out with their new baby".. I was so excited hoping to see a complete baby. All I saw was her husband covering the baby and he brought out the hand again.

Chai!! Na by force to flaunt pikin?

Mrs Tiwa, if you are not proud of your baby, pls tell your husband to stop posting anything about him on social media and ignore journalists asking for pictures..

*CELEBRITIES STOP FLAUNTING YOUR JOY BECAUSE YOUR HAPPINESS CAN MAKE SOMEONE SAD. Keep the joy to yourself.

Good Morning

Yours

Baba De Baba

http://www..net/2015/07/comedian-baba-de-baba-slams-tiwa-savage.html
Tiwa nd Tbillz copying jay z and beyounce since 2010. Shebi jayz nd lady b didn't show blue ivy wen she was just born! So let dem b showing d baby's hand dey go!na copy copy strategy

1 Like

Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by zeusdgrt(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
classicB:
So true. There are frustrated people out there that just get annoyed or sad about someone else happiness or progress
then don't make dem relevant by giving dem preference through ur tots n actions towards ur achievement
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Neplusultra(f): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2015
On point!!!
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by melodies: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
What is his business with their life. He should feel sorry for himself first that his career only exists because there r celebrities like Tiwa to crack jokes about. Busybody
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Badbelle is allowed
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
melodies:
What is his business with their life. He should feel sorry for himself first that his career only exists because there r celebrities like Tiwa to crack jokes about. Busybody
I just saw the thingy now. What's up?
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by fortunechy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
it sounds funny bt its true.its becomin too much;baby shower,baby bump,baby shit,baby hungry,baby bla bla bla mchteeew!!!!!!!
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by 8182yep: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
word
Bonapart:
Thank you baba da papa
The one i hate most is baby bump and baby shower... da fuq like seriously now?

Stay off media and live a peaceful life
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by enitey(f): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is beyond joke
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by sweetgala(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Konjour:
As much as i'm trying to see the point of the comedian, it's defeatist to always try to attribute everything negative that happens in one's life to witches and wizards. If he REALLY wanted to advice them, he could have sought for their phone numbers/emails and talked to them in person.
These guys are everyday people, just like everyone else, but more popular. Moreover, it's their Instagram. If you don't want to see them flaunt their pictures before you, stay away from it.

The same people that are telling them not to post pictures of their baby on Instagram will be the first to also insinuate something negative if they didn't post anything about it.

Live and let others live.

I am with you, I was neither sure if the comedian was advocating escaping the media limelight or embracing it fully. He accused them of not revealing the baby enough and then accused them of do so in the same paragraph.
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by Georgekyrian(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Truth though..
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by chika29: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Like seriously d guy is on point.wots d essence of showing ur new born baby if its only u wnt 2show us?na only hand u born?abi na by force?abeg make ua park well
Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by melodies: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
No alarm at all, Im cool smiley

TheSonOfMark:
I just saw the thingy now. What's up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Waje Stuns In A Wrap Jumpsuit (photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates 1.9million Followers On Instagram (photos) / Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.