Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Read This If You Are In Search Of A Job. Dont Fall A Victim - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read This If You Are In Search Of A Job. Dont Fall A Victim (1064 Views)

Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed / Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo / Dont Fall For This Job Scam Supposedly From SHELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This If You Are In Search Of A Job. Dont Fall A Victim by btaliat(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Since I passed out in July 2nd, I have been striving hard in getting job. I incur myself to sending CV online with the hope that one day, I will be lucky enough to have my dream job.
Exactly on the 17th of July, I received a text message that asked me to send my qualification and 6 referees. Although, I was delighted with the message, I didn't put my hope on it.
I woke up this morning with a fresh hope and I muttered some prayers to God in giving me my dream job. No sooner that I prayed than I received a call from the number that texted me on 17th vituperating me that I have not called him since he has texted me. So I begged him and lied that my phone got spoilt.
He forgave me and then ordered me to call a number in Eket, he told me the man is the HOUR of Exon Mobil and I needed to call the number right now before the man headed to Lagos to submit the master list of the successful candidates and I have to plead with him to include my name.
As I ended the call, I have already known it was a scam but I decided to play along, so I called the number. He sounded British but it is glaring that it was a make-up. I listened obsequiously to his concoct story. He fumbled when he asked me to send recharged card of 5k or send it in an account.
But since I have decided to play along, I asked him to give me the account number. He agreed but later called and told me that recharged card would be better since he can't goto bank today again before he goes to Lagos. Although I assured him that I will send the card, I am still expecting his call to ask for the card.
These are their details: Mr Francis Adiku, 08031931273. Dr Patrick, 08185823341. Please don't fall a victim.

In order news, I am still in search of job to sustain. B.Sc in Political Science (second class upper). 08180929941, 07066486635

4 Likes

Re: Read This If You Are In Search Of A Job. Dont Fall A Victim by gabazin080(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Do people still fall for this. I also shared my encounter with a buhari impersonator on Facebook. It's surprising how the president is asking of #8,000 to grant me a loan of #500,000.
And people will still fall for it
Re: Read This If You Are In Search Of A Job. Dont Fall A Victim by temmyt20(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
just look for random numbers and send to him, claiming dats d recharge card pin...
Re: Read This If You Are In Search Of A Job. Dont Fall A Victim by btaliat(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2015
gabazin080:
Do people still fall for this. I also shared my encounter with a buhari impersonator on Facebook. It's surprising how the president is asking of #8,000 to grant me a loan of #500,000.
And people will still fall for it
Don't blame them, it gullibility cum frustration. May God just put us through sha and give us our heart desires.
Re: Read This If You Are In Search Of A Job. Dont Fall A Victim by Mcbussy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
As a graduate, if u have ever fallen, or u eventually fall for any of the above listed plots, then ur degree certificate ought to be seized. grin

Who agrees with me? cheesy
Re: Read This If You Are In Search Of A Job. Dont Fall A Victim by Jeromejnr(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mcbussy:
As a graduate, if u have ever fallen, or u eventually fall for any of the above listed plots, then ur degree certificate ought to be seized. grin

Who agrees with me? cheesy

I strongly agree with you cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Recruiting! / Any Updates On Accion Mfb 2015 Mass Employment / Graduate Trainee At Greensprings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.