Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Your Views On The Love Television Series(telemundo) And The Likes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Views On The Love Television Series(telemundo) And The Likes (415 Views)

My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Views On The Love Television Series(telemundo) And The Likes by jimmyolasun: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2015
READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED.... Hello nairalanders, I'm a newcomer here though I have been following the site for some years. Respect to those before me, and the FTC wizards and witches . I decided to join the family today and cuz I will love you to please share your view and enlightenment on this "script love" (TELEMUNDO) and real love story as girls most especially our own naija babes are misunderstanding things and are been affected psychologically and mentally. They will want an average naija guy to sit by them all day and watch the sun set together( 4where yu wan see park do dat? Maybe car park or ontop yur house roof), frolicking on the beach together every now and then( try eleko beach), and the guys always to act sweet even if the situation @hand requires a straight face. Likewise the teenagers are the most affected and you see them smiling and giggling while watching those junk love movies as they dream of a love life like that of diego and maradona (I stand corrected) in this our own country? "Where dem boys are not smiling". I think its high time we educate our females and let them understand that the kind of hardship been witnessed by young men in this country won't tolerate such love act and also to take them back to watch our jim iyke (stand corrected) movies (REHAB) so they know what's up. I'm not against a real love affair and I have experienced a real one also. I just think our ladies are taking it to the extreme. Thanks ... All this my story excludes the real naija babe with numerous boyfriends and those with numerous @breaks
Re: Your Views On The Love Television Series(telemundo) And The Likes by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2015
I prefer watchn blue film to watchn dat crap telemundo
Re: Your Views On The Love Television Series(telemundo) And The Likes by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2015
I give up!
Re: Your Views On The Love Television Series(telemundo) And The Likes by Kossyne(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Lengthy post. Will comment if it makes FP

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Nigeria Girls Date Married Men. / *must Read* Why Men Select Certain Types Of Women For Marriage / I Salute Women O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.