Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? (5672 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by MrImole: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Thank God for today's Victory.
Sen. Smart Adeyemi won at Appeal Court AGAINST Dino Melaye.
Fantastic Judgement

Live at the Appeal Court"

someone should confirm this...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by hassan85(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Where is ur source? And how Dino melaye defeat a plue to Apc? I dont like Dino but i think he belong to the senate nthn wil change dt.
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Very good. No more show of wealth and photo madness again

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Owoplenty(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
pray so,good riddance to stupid idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Unsad(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Win for democracy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by tomakint: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2015
.....can somebody confirm this?
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2015
I was here.
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Fake news, cases have not ended at the tribunal talkless of Appeal.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by dayo23(f): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Waiting for the "Sauce"... Op where is the sauce cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by yang(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Present
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Flyoruboy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op, you wicked with this your fake news sha. Some people for get heart attack if yo say na true. Lol.
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Built2last: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
ha
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Ephemmm: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
ok
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by disumusa: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrImole:

someone should confirm this...
nonsense, onirase
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by cana882(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chai!! And I com run go book space...

Mtcheeewwww

*Runs outa thread
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by euromoney(f): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked really?
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
How i wish
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by bossOD: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
I dong book.
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by dafemnet: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thats great!!! All enemies of Jagaban shall............
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
PDP resting while APec is now doing the work of opposition..
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by sammyj: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked grin
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by beajaiyH: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sorry Dino call saraki to help you
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by omowolewa: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Playing with two weeks ban!
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by loistee: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Awesome I rejoice with Uncle smart. Uncle Smart his a nice man.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by EdCure: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
firstEVA:
Fake news, cases have not ended at the tribunal talkless of Appeal.
Melaye won at the tribunal. The case has been in the appeal court for weeks now.

This news is not true. I would've been trending on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Eskimojar(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mr man why did you nigerian people love to cherish lie? Which court deliver the judgement? I think is located in your dad parlour.....
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by farem: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
loistee:
Awesome I rejoice with Uncle smart. Uncle Smart his a nice man.

No!:Uncle Smart HER a nice man!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by JudgeWilson(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Try Jagaban nd u will die politically. Dino never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by Naijiant: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
hassan85:
Where is ur source? And how Dino melaye defeat a plue to Apc? I dont like Dino but i think he belong to the senate nthn wil change dt.
It is a plus for Tinubu. Details here:
http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/tinubu-declares-war-on-dino/
Re: Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder Dino is been doing boy boy to the senate president and doing Toyin Saraki's PA,so it's all to use influence against Smart Adeyemi,both of them are Useless though. So unfortunate that Kogi people have these 2 crooks as their senators

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Into Hiding As Fg Asks Court To Revoke Bail(pic) / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / Obasanjo Angry With Yaradua Over Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.