Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration (59208 Views)

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" / Lassa Fever Kills Two In Asaba FMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Swagavillage(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
This is indeed not the best of time for the chief
medical director of the Federal Medical center
Owerri, Dr Mrs Angela Uwakwemh. The hospital
boss was sacked few days ago and the premises
of the FMC went wild and go with celebration.
The embattled ex CMD has been in the news of
late over the running battle she was having with
the staff of the hospital because alleged cases of
nepotism, occultist practices within the hospital
premises, high handiness and allegedly enriching
herself from the coffers of the medical center to the
detriment of her staff.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-whrrlBgG7Fg/VbtEUcdtwpI/AAAAAAAABXM/hZBpOLinAzQ/s400/received_847416141962914.jpeg[/img]

See the party photos after the cut
At a point, the staff of the center went on strike,
demanding for her sack and from what we
gathered, she was suspended on Monday this
week to enable the investigative panel do their job
without interference , an announcement that
interpreted to mean that the thorn in their flesh
have been sacked and that triggered off massive
jubilation in the medical center and the staff of the
center went on dancing spree as the pictures
below shows.Reporters says that it was so serious
that they invited a DJ for the sack.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-n1_YAlTf9oA/VbtD4h8PjJI/AAAAAAAABWc/bqGIAHUIjYM/s320/p.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NMbku1L8moQ/VbtD4nWwVgI/AAAAAAAABWg/zg1gMD1OtoA/s320/pp.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_V_OjCKOw20/VbtD5Ls6xBI/AAAAAAAABXI/1S89HYCvJkE/s320/ppp.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JuXm2OHMJZM/VbtD5fy-22I/AAAAAAAABWw/nFByzJSnjkQ/s320/pppp.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SYadOWTlU3k/VbtD6ykrOdI/AAAAAAAABXE/M48R_B6_i7I/s320/pppppppp.jpg[/img]

http://yesreport..com/2015/07/see-shocking-event-that-occurred-after.html

lalasticlala

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by ThimmyWood(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
O boy yeeee! see drama..... I just can't stop laughing.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by fromnigeria(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
When the wicked is in power
If and only if she is??

4 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by lalasticlala(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2015
hahahaha grin this is so hilarious!!! grin grin grin grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by psucc(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2015
May be the we learn from that in case.

2 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by naijainfogalery: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2015
That woman must have been a devil, that reminds me of one bank manager that resigned and immediately he announced his retirement you need to see the way people were celebrating,

Be nice to people around you no matter who they are -

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Gratia(f): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Hahahahaha. .When you work under wicked/mean boss your life will never remain the same.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by DrayZee: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
K o
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by idongesit88: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Why won't they happy...
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by mencade5(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
BBBH
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by fr3do(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
See buga oo

2 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Goddygee(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Eh eh... This First to comment battle is real... grin
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Wailing wailers undecided
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
and u also
psucc:
May be the we learn from that in case.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by adeyemi97(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
The woman in the 5th picture is doing the psquare personally dance

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
When u have a witch as a boss.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by saintTim(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Lol I'm maniacally bewildered!!

Second picture = baby ocha dancing to flavour's ( ada ada
Third picture = dancing to timaya's ( I will never bow down)

See mummy dancing to Shake body lolz

Last picture dancing to Osadebe Ebezina lol

Cant stop laughing

8 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by busyflexz(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
She dey flex
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by ijbeauty(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Hahahahahha, can imagine.

Only heavens knw what this lady did that cause such jubilation...

Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning.... And this is their morning, oya shakiti bobo #dancing

8 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by kennyman2000(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Mheeennn
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by VickyRotex(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Haaa! cheesy cheesy eleyi gidigan o angry

2 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2015
see gbedu na... grin

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by obailala(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2015
This is serious! shocked shocked

This has to be the most hilarious news I've heard in a while, inviting a DJ to celebrate a sack grin grin cheesy

The woman must have been a real pain in the backside, but then again, this issue should be investigated properly.

I remember some years back when there were similar jubilations by SEC staff over the suspension of Madam Arunma Oteh. Investigations and insider reports later revealed that Oteh was only hated at the SEC because she blocked all the loopholes through which the staff embezzled funds.

33 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Antoinne: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2015
Nigerian drama
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by mencade5(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2015
fr3do:
Hg
WICKED WOMAN.....MAKE UNA CELEBRATE JOR.

ANYBODY THAT DONT WANT YOUR JOY AND HAPPINESS IN ANYTHING YOU. MAY GOD REMOVE THAT PERSON OR PERSONS.

INSHA ALLAH.....IN JESUS NAME.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by cana882(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2015
When the wicked rule, the people are oppressed. When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind, when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me, but they shall not find me: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh. (prov 1)

DJ.... oya nak me shakiti-bobo

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by sexaddict08(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2015
them never halla, if na me na to invite Psquare....make I hear them sing n dance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.