Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration (59239 Views)

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" / Lassa Fever Kills Two In Asaba FMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Gratia(f): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
guntranno:

Why do you think she's being tagged wicked?

It's whn someone refused to bend the rules, whn the person is strict in dealings and/or when the person is a no nonsense person that people see the person as very wicked.

People want to earn the money they don't work for... They want to work for just 4hrs a day, 3 times a week.

My dear that's not true o,experience they say is the best teacher. I have one in my office like that right now and we all pray for his sack, some of my colleagues do pray for his death. #fact#
so pray not to encounter one in your life.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm.
As a Medical doctor in FMC OWERRI , some years back,
This WOMAN dealt with me, the WAY the DEVIL has never done.

For the 1st time in my life , I had to single out some people and prayed against them.

I was attacked by MEN of the UNDERWORLD while on duty in the same HOSPITAL whereby I lost almost everything i achieved as a doctor .. rather than CONSOLING me, she went about heaping INSULTS on me.

The most intriguing THING about the SHIFT is that, it was not my constitutional shift. I inherited it from a PREGNANT colleague who was already in LABOUR.
and I did it for FREE.

This LADY made me HATE WOMEN especially the ones in POWER so much that I had marriage as the LAST thing on my list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by iamnemo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omo see jubilation grin.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Lanretoye(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
as dem don sack the boss,na Godwin

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by vincent72: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
This woman should be ashamed of herself, she is a disgrace to her family.

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by emerged01(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Akinz0126(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
She must have been a great pain in the ass of those staffs.In there mind the day has finally come.

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by ThimmyWood(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
Haaa! cheesy cheesy eleyi gidigan o angry
You can say this again and again my sister.

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Everybody can't be wrong...... It's good to be good to people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by omogin(f): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
MOGPRAISE:
Everybody can't be wrong...... It's good to be good to people.

Excellent comment!
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by DrayZee: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
Wailing wailers undecided
Are you normal? Wetin concern wailing with this one?
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Kcinho(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
The crop of over corrupt CMDs in the southeast right now dy weak person. May this investigation and probe extend to UNTH ituku ozalla Enugu. The place is currently a mess.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by larssDON(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wahala dey oooo,E bey lik say the woman na chief madam witche undecided
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by EdCure: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Andibot(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
women no matter what, still prefer men ruling to their fellow counterpart! [b]women no matter what, still prefer men ruling to their fellow counterpart! [/b]women no matter what, still prefer men ruling to their fellow counterpart!

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by omogin(f): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kcinho:
The crop of over corrupt CMDs in the southeast right now dy weak person. May this investigation and probe extend to UNTH ituku ozalla Enugu. The place is currently a mess.

Its the same thing nationwide. Even when there's glaring evidence sent to EFCC cry nothing happens. Guess they are overwhelmed. Me thinks EFCC should have 36 strong state offices

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by otokx(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Was the woman so bad?
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
otokx:
Was the woman so bad?
NOT she was...

Man.... She is damn bad and still badd
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Edusouls(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
women and wickedness are like salt and oil..period
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by 4dankey: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Shinatu:

God bless you!
I know Nigerians too well not to be moved by this celebration, I remember the celebration that followed a replacement of former commisioner for Education in Delta state some years back just because of the intensive inspection of the schools that she personally embarked on, she would visit a school early and any teacher that was late or absent was dealt with, even School Principals were not left out, they all hated her and she was eventually removed.

Years of curruption have eroded values, people want easy money, a normal mode of working in other countries is termed wickedness in Nigeria.

I was serving at delta state then when she was removed. Seriously the woman tried to change the educational system of the state.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by teamchocolate: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
I work in a hospital, ur repulsively dumb comment, made me give u a repulsively dumb mention... it is obvious that the woman is evil.. if not, all cadres of all health workers will not jubilate at her sack, the way Nigerians jubilated at abacha's demise... Go figure
obailala:
What kind of repulsively dumb reasoning is this?... So because a person works in a hospital, your wisdom tells you the only thing that can be embezzled is blood or syringes?

How old are you by the way?
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by alabijohn: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
let them go to University College Hospital Ibadan to investigate why doctors are on strike over three months ago. Promotion arrears are not paid and many other attrocities.

1 Like

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by putin3: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Enemies of progress
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by seangy4konji: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW THEM...

THEY SACK YOU AND YOUR WORKERS ARE JUBILATING...IMAGINE..

IF THAT WOMAN SHOULD DIE A SUDDEN DEATH THEN,IT WILL BE FREE FOOD FOR EVERY ONE..

MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY WICKED WOMAN...

WOMEN ARE GENERALLY WICKED AND CALLOUS..

YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL OF THEM.

I DEAL WITH THEM FROM A DISTANCE.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by menshealth1234: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by juman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
I think the woman might be taking things too more serious than "nigerian standard".
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by ajebuter(f): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chai.. She should see the way her surbodinates are celebrating her sack and should cry in shame.

Just like my former directress in lekki..

A real witch and we all celebrated whenever she travelled abroad and wish she remained there for life.

That Mrs. Fadipe na witch I swear . No single redeeming quality for that winch.

Hopefully she go learn from this..
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Kcinho(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
omogin:

Its the same thing nationwide. Even when there's glaring evidence sent to EFCC cry nothing happens. Guess they are overwhelmed. Me thinks EFCC should have 36 strong state offices
You are right. But I still feel that of UNTH has gone to the next level. Everything in the hospital is for sale from promotion to new intakes......to the extent of patients' relatives staging a protest last year. This woman is a saint compared to her colleague over there.
And to think that he has been given another term to loot.
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by omogin(f): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
The reason most govt health facilities in Nigeria are farmlands for corruption is because most politicians don't enter or use them. So anything these thieves tell them, they believe
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
is she that bad?
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by mamajaz(f): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
seangy4konji:
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW THEM...

THEY SACK YOU AND YOUR WORKERS ARE JUBILATING...IMAGINE..

IF THAT WOMAN SHOULD DIE A SUDDEN DEATH THEN,IT WILL BE FREE FOOD FOR EVERY ONE..

MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY WICKED WOMAN...

WOMEN ARE GENERALLY WICKED AND CALLOUS..

YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL OF THEM.

I DEAL WITH THEM FROM A DISTANCE.
So, when you want to do the do, it is still from a distance?

2 Likes

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by omogin(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
alabijohn:
let them go to University College Hospital Ibadan to investigate why doctors are on strike over three months ago. Promotion arrears are not paid and many other attrocities.

The CMD of UCH is on holiday in the USA, lol... He knows EFCC is overwhelmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / Do I Have Herpes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.