Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% (22586 Views)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Israel5(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Very Proud of My Governor,Anambra adigo mma! We are really LIGHT of the NATION!
y is it hard 2 get Anambra certificate of origin na? They ar askin terribly tough questns

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by saintkel(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Proud to come from dis Great State.... Daalu my amiable Governor

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by nzeobi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Unsad:
As far as I am concerned, this is presently the best governor in Nigeria not that short Brat that calls himself El Rufai
To some extent yes but his predeseccor PETER OBI made all this possible by laying a strong foundation for him.
Imagine a governor leaving 75 billion naira behind while orders are leaving debts.
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Unsad(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
nzeobi:

To some extent yes but his predeseccor PETER OBI made all this possible by laying a strong foundation for him.
Imagine a governor leaving 75 billion naira behind while orders are leaving debts.
Yes bruh. Both really Impressed me
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by tochstorm(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Txonyi:
Light of the nation!!! A good example of what S.E will be without APC and what BIAFRA will look like when we finally restore it!
freedom after speech........ Na only thug waka come.
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by mkdboy: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is the kind of people that should we should be calling governor .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Built2last:
ok
you truly deserve an award.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
OUR OWN GOVERNOR EBONYI STATE DAVE UMAIHA is owning works 3 months and our state have no other way of surviving apart from salaries hunger have killed 4 works we know that's is going to happen since he spend too much during campaign OK we are watching Dave Umaiha
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by donbenie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
kennygee:
As long as he does not owe them for a year o.
As a Civil Servant in Anambra State I can assure my salary comes as and when due,this is the second time it's being increased this year,which will make it a 36%increase in the health sector..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by bxcode(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
This man keeps impressing me despite supporting his opponent during the elections that ushered him in as governor, with the rate this man is going, he will transform Anambra into a top notch state by the time he is done. Visit Anambra presently especially Awka and you will think that you are in a construction site because of the massive cranes and heavy machines sprawling all over the city all engaged with one construction or the other, and now this news of salary increment. Impressed!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by SWG1: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
donbenie:
As a Civil Servant in Anambra State I can assure my salary comes as and when due,this is the second time it's being increased this year,which will make it a 36%increase in the health sector..

Pls throw more light. Never knew abt this 2nd increment. Will it equally reflect on the conhess and conmess.
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
aviazuva:
Akpokuo Dike Aguleriiii
AVIAZUVAKENE

Omambala nna.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by chigoizie7(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
kennygee:
As long as he does not owe them for a year o.

Lolz, he won't owe them, @least peter obi kept 3yrs salaries of all workers of the state in advance, he heeded d advice of okonjo iweala when she warned to save for the rainy days.

One year has gone remaining 2years, so, even without FG allocation and IGR he can still pay dem for another 2years. + all the last years budget mapped for salaries is still cooling off in the bank, generating interest.

Anambra achoghi akuko,(them no want, shoot bird, im mama fly)

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by chigoizie7(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
kross01:

Yes i didnt listen to the broadcast, and yes i still maintain my stand that the rainy days for which we were saving are yet to arrive hence i see this as a bit of a hasty step.as good as it is i believe he might subject his government to undue pressure in the nearest future if the economy continues with its nose dive

That is why they are fast in the capital projects sectors, making sure that social amenities of all sorts is on ground before d rains, by so doing, investors are trooping into the state,thus increasing the IGR, very soon, Anambra will bid FG goodbye with their pea nut allocation.
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by favyf(f): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Anambra adigo nma, my governor, my governor. May God help you to fulfill all ur promises

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by HOTWATER(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
I remember how Anambra people were cajoled by a section of the country for choosing this man and rejecting Ngige. what an old man saw sitting down, A child can never see even if the child is a pilot.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Greensea1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Txonyi:
Light of the nation!!! A good example of what S.E will be without APC and what BIAFRA will look like when we finally restore it!
.....yes we will run vehicles on palm oil.
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Asiri1991: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
eunisam:
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi,How far 3 months no salary yet.
Umahi has the money to pay. Ebonyi workers are forcing him to implement a new salary structure for them stating from his first day in office.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
echelons:
Credit should also go to Peter Obi for handing over the state in strong financial status to Willie.
He left about 75B in cash and investment, this is even after the retinue of achievements he recorded as governor.
That is what you get when you have ppl who understand what is needed to be done than ppl who play to the gallery.
I wonder how Anambra would have faired if Ngige had succeeded in clinching to the stolen mandate of Peter. (God forbid ).
Willie should continue the good works. The ground has been watered for him.
Anambra Adigo mma, nye aka ka o diwanye mma.
APGA - Onye ahana nwanne ya.

Ngige would have given Anambra money to Tinubu aka Oluwole Toronto Certificate forger

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Israel5:
y is it hard 2 get Anambra certificate of origin na? They ar askin terribly tough questns

Cos some people who are aliens wan claim Anambra by force

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Dokitadotun: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Unsad:
As far as I am concerned, this is presently the best governor in Nigeria not that short Brat that calls himself El Rufai
I think this is totally uncalled for.
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Nutrition1: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Dokitadotun:

I think this is totally uncalled for.

On one hand, I can't help but agree with you on this. Throwing shade at El-Rufai who is only a few months old as Governor but has taken key steps to reduce the Cost of Governance, Corruption, tackled Ghost Workers and other key issues is uncalled for.

On the other hand, this is Nairaland where almost anything goes wink

It is also a breather for other Governors who are doing extremely well but are unsung heroes to get their moment(s) of fame/acknowledgement.

This is especially so for Gov. Obiano who neither belongs to the ruling party, nor the major opposition but quietly delivering Dividends of Democracy on a scale that can no longer be ignored,

For once, a most remarkable leader can come from the East.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by desunit(m): 3:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Nice one, my able Governor.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Adedolapo1406(m): 5:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Job welldone man, though d election that brought you to power was a controversial one.
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Adedolapo1406:
Job welldone man, though d election that brought you to power was a controversial one.

Ur man ngige actually came distant, 3rd....

Stop masturbatinggggg in anambra thread.

We rr neither pdp nor apc..
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by donbenie(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2015
SWG1:

Pls throw more light. Never knew abt this 2nd increment. Will it equally reflect on the conhess and conmess.
Definitely,the last increment was 15% in other ministries but 20% in the health sector,when implemented this will also reflect in the health sector..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Ghandi12: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
I hope Governor Obiano has done his home work very well. Increasing salaries when bad economic news keep tripping in from all over the world may not be a good idea at this time.
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
[b][/b]Father Lord come and Visit Osun State too We r tired of these ApePC people
Re: Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% by Israel5(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
omasiagu:
I am serving in anambra state presently, am working on getting anambra state certificate of origin.
Before I round up my service year, I am hoping to be a proud indigin of anambra state.
stil doesn't help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Welcomes Olusegun Obasanjo To Bayelsa (Photos) / Garba Shehu Blasts Punch Newspaper (Photo) / I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.