Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) (46214 Views)

2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) / Father In Court For Raping, Infecting 6-yr-old Daughter With STD / Man, 63, Arraigned For Infecting Stepdaughter With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Headmaster055(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thats wickedness...... May God help Us ooooo!!!......front page for d first tym
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Soft10(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by beyoncausme: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
its a pity .....

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
shot up
mencade5:
HE MUST BE A YORUBA MAN.

OR

HE MUST.BE AN IGBO MAN

OR HE IS AN HAUSA.MAN

TRIBALISTS MAKE UNA COME FIGHT ME.

ANYWAY, KILL THE BASTARD!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by steve308(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
that is bad
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
This a serious case.....

The guy must be an ibo man. MAKE U NA COME tACKLE ME tRIABALISt............AND WAIt DID DE COVER HIS FACE angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by mencade5(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
shot up
number 1
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by chineloSA(f): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
If the infection was through bed intercourse, why didn't she use a condom or else test before. undecided undecided

In this day an age, you meet a man with 32 teeth already, and you just think he is disease free or never had any STI in his life

Human beings sometimes are strange. sad sad
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
we need to know his name.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
his name is paul chukwu iwaneri tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue ibo i guess wink
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
So you can display your tribal bigotrygrin

Nigeria is in trouble
[/size]

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chaiiiiiiii

He decided to take the VIRUS back to them...

Since they imported it into NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by cyprus000: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
his name is paul chukwu iwaneri tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue ibo i guess wink

[size=13pt]
I don't agree. He is a die hard tribal bigoted yoruba tongue

Click here>>www.nairaland.com/2490757/nigerian-born-rapper-wale-michelle-obama#36440081
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by ylaa(f): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
just castrate him and punish him afterwards.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
shot up is a die hard ibo.... person
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I don't agree. He is a die hard tribal bigoted yoruba tongue

Click here>>www.nairaland.com/2490757/nigerian-born-rapper-wale-michelle-obama#36440081
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by cyprus000: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
shot up is a die hard ibo.... person

[size=13pt]
gringrincheesy

I can that you are a bigot too..you need jesus in your lifetongue
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by ElhassanAuyo: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
I think It must be an igbo man coz those ppl are very good in tarnishing and blackening of our beloved country and the black men identity in general.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
ElhassanAuyo:
I think It must be an igbo man coz those ppl are very good in tarnishing and blackening of our beloved country and the black men identity in general.

Sometimes I wonder how we live together, how you have ibos u interact with at Ur place of work and how u smile with ibos when u go to buy stuff from them, or when they come to buy from u.

Sometimes I wonder how Nigeria can ever move forward, and sometimes I wonder if illiterates like you can ever become something in life!

And yea, even ibos who hate other tribes r illeterates..... cos u all don't understand that hating a man cos of where he is from is ignorance and stupidity.....

hate a man based on his character, not on d fact that he is from one 'tribe' or the 'other'.

What makes a man is the environment where he grew up, the values his parents used in training him and how well he has given himself to study and enlightenment.

Where a man hails from doesn't make him..... and even a man's religion is supposed to guide him.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by drnoel: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
XavierBlue:
i just don't know what to say to that fellow up there^^^. angry
But atleast, i defeated the female down here cheesy.
Nevertheless, back to the nitty gritty, that fellow just want to further splash mud on the reputation of Nigeria, but i have the hunch that Nigeria shall be great.

Introvert where art thou?

XavierBlue

careful. Iceland is one of the most racist countries in world.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by drnoel: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
most silly answer of the year award goes to ElhassanAuyo
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Edusouls(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
haba look at this animal, kai all these terrible black nigerian pigs,causing mayhem everywhere they go, everybody wan travel out go abroad, including monkeys,squirriels, theives,birds,snakes,plumber,mechanics,iron bender,palm wine tapper,village brought up,okadg ryder,dumbest dudes. boys without focus and good intentions, deliberately infecting very neat and damselic caucasian girls in their own home with that deadly virus,what the hell does that mean is it the hustle the black pig went to do..i love indonesians,they dont give a damm,they fucking waste you...we black nigerians are a terrible curse,they should just send that animal to the zoo where he belongs...kai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by menshealth1234: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Guruboi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Any blackman that commits in any foreign country is a Nigerian. These people should take time ooo. Wtf!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
@OP

That story might not be true. You quote that from a racist filled blog the people would do anything to carry rumor and look for ways to demean black people. You are not so much different from them in their ignorance and lack of intelligence. Those guys aren't smart as they claim. Many of them don't even know what race means nor to even debate with them on the reality of human similarity. They are all bunch of angry pigs and sadists!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
@ OP

Take this rumor of the front page. He is not a Nigerian neither he is a black person because the face is covered with a cloth and there is nothing to prove otherwise. Those Neo-Nazi f**king racists are liars!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by patrick89(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
RichDad1:
[size=18pt]What's his Name[/size]? angry angry angry angry angry

otherwise i'm not gonna comment on this thread. angry angry
You want to know his tribe simple!!! he should be from yoruba as usual..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
patrick89:
You want to know his tribe simple!!! he should be from yoruba as usual..
The person in question is not a black person nor a Nigerian when there is no single evidence saying so. That post is linked to racists blog! Jeez!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Ayomel(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
How do u know is a Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by ghananotnaija(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
I call on the government of Ghana: Deport all Nigerians! Safety first!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) by Dronedude(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
How do they know he is Nigerian

Accusing us just becos we are the face of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.