Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (53302 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by chesterlee(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
missKiffy:
Don't mind them jare, my father's brain is dead

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

I have been listening to radio Biafra and as an Igbo person I feel bad about the loss of life at the hands of police but know very well that police brutality is a national things.

Also think carefully before you decide to kill policemen in Nigeria at the order of a man that lives in the safe city of London.

Think carefully

People in town are not happy to say the least. People calling from Warri, Igwocha, Yenagoa saying they are entering Aba tonight.....
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
missKiffy:

Don't mind them jare, their brain is dead
Your brain must be infected with syphilis you good for nothing fargot. Yo mother should have aborted you and yuh kinds. Bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:

People in town are not happy to say the least. People calling from Warri, Igwocha, Yenagoa saying they are entering Aba tonight.....
they better listen to their rational rather than their emotional side..i am sure the army would have surrounded the area by now..no need escalating issues....
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:

And the grand puppeteer is in London. Ochi agha na esu Ndi dike ya aga agha, oburu ino London eti order

6 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by jmoore(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
An apprentice that should have been settled by end of this year was killed by the Army in Ariaria market today.

Naija, which way na?

Army using innocent civilians for target practice.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
from that picture you need to name it land of the dark ages. that place looks like the dark ages. no development. is this how yall live out there ? where yall leaders at ? why they not bringing development to aba ? and you want to secede and be ruled by these same leaders ?
Where are you from you pig. what is undeveloped about the pics that you see. Your village does not hv half the structures and industries in Aba, yet the people there built with out any oil estacodes, just their sweats. TFY generation.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

Where are you from you pig. what is undeveloped about the pics that you see. Your village does not hv half the structures and industries in Aba, yet the people there built with out any oil estacodes, just their sweats. TFY generation.
i see you are located in the UK from where you are conveniently spewing your nonsense. you go to tesco and asda and sainsburys and marks and spencer, you ride on the tube but you are here talking rubbish after looking at this picture of dark ages that aba has been subjected to by biafran leaders like kalu. make thunder faya that ya fingers wey you take type this rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Why are u so hot tempered and this aggressive? u lack home training and am beginning to wonder if u grew up to know ur mum. If she did brought u up, tell her she is a failure and has not thought u an iota of moral lesson.

And if she is already rotting in the grave, wake swiftly to her grave and set it ablaze, she deserves to die a second time.

Go to school you pig your written grammar is poor... TFY. You brainless slowpoke born of a whorish *biatch* you call mum. The only thing poorer than you grammar is you. Good for nothing wretched ass wipe

2 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
It is clear that the Nigerian police clearly do not understand their sworn duties and responsibilities.

Today an unarmed individual was shot and killed in cold blood at Ariari market. It breaks my heart because I may be next or my friend. Since, I was a kid I hear of these indiscriminate killings by the police every week. When will the siege on the Nigerian people by those entrusted with the duty of protecting them end? When! Fucking when!!

More alarming is how the whole world ignores police brutality in Nigeria but are so concerned about a useless lion shot dead. I DON'T CARE IF ALL THE LIONS IN AFRICA ARE SHOT DEAD. African lives fucking matter, Nigerian lives matter not lions or elephants.

I also call on people to remain law abiding and apply pressure on the system within the lawful means of their constitutional rights.

Please let us not give in to emotions and give the unprofessional Nigerian security forces more reason to waste lives.

Nigeria must change its our only home

#reformthepolice

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
people should think before heeding the call of a man that lives in London and is a uk citizen

Do you mean you're not coming down to Aba to help?
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
It is clear that the Nigerian police clearly do not understand their sworn duties and responsibilities.

Today an unarmed individual was shot and killed in cold blood at Ariari market. It breaks my heart because I may be next or my friend. Since, I was a kid I hear of these indiscriminate killings by the police every week. When will the siege on the Nigerian people by those entrusted with the duty of protecting them end? When! Fucking when!!

More alarming is how the whole world ignores police brutality in Nigeria but are so concerned about a useless lion shot dead. I DON'T CARE IF ALL THE LIONS IN AFRICA ARE SHOT DEAD. African lives fucking matter, Nigerian lives matter not lions or elephants.

I also call on people to remain law abiding and apply pressure on the system within the lawful means of their constitutional rights.

Please let us not give in to emotions and give the unprofessional Nigerian security forces more reason to waste lives.

Nigeria must change its our only home

#reformthepolice
funny guy..
I guess you do not care about ecological balance that is why you wouldn't care if all the lions are wiped out by humans..you might be thinking that God or nature as the case may be was stupid to put animals on earth...and mind you it was the locals that made their feelings known to the world about that lion before the work took them serious but here in naija it is taking as a norm if a police man kills someone with accidental discharge...nobody helps you until you are ready to help yourself

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Rome was not built in a day. If you are calling a section of the country that has affordable and convenient housing, industries and a sizeable work force "dark ages" then that age must have originated from your family. You can't compare Aba to anywhere in Borno, or Ibadan (Both cities with prehistoric antecedents). Yet you call Aba dark ages because your good for nothing mother did not have the guts to abort u. TFY generation again. Bloody hater.

sukkot:
i see you are located in the UK from where you are conveniently spewing your nonsense. you go to tesco and asda and sainsburys and marks and spencer, you ride on the tube but you are here talking rubbish after looking at this picture of dark ages that aba has been subjected to by biafran leaders like kalu. make thunder faya that ya fingers wey you take type this rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:

Do you mean you're not coming down to Aba to help?
coming down to do what exactly?fight with the army that is probably guiding the place in the behest of a man in his comfortable uk room and has UK passport to booth?after riots and the traders have made their feelings known?I am a rational person not a emotional driven one

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
Rome was not built in a day. If you are calling a section of the country that has affordable and convenient housing, industries and a sizeable work force "dark ages" then that age must have originated from your family. You can't compare Aba to anywhere in Borno, or Ibadan (Both cities with prehistoric antecedents). Yet you call Aba dark ages because your good for nothing mother did not have the guts to abort u. TFY generation again.

no be your fault, na the man wey give you visa na hin fault. make i find out where you dey live for UK i will come there and beat some sense into that ya empty coconut head. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by cheruv: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
steppin:
for your mind na "Jonalist" you be abi?
You can't even spell your 'acclaimed' occupation?
He's on Jona's list cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by dokyOloye: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
jmoore:
Army dey shoot people in Ariaria ohhh.

Ariaria market don close, traders dey run oh..

Wetin dey happen?
If U investigate d policemen that did d 1st killing,u will find out he is surely a hausa/fulani man.
That's how they behave all over Igbo land esp in Onitsha and that same Aba.
Always posting policemen of northern origin to d east to come and extort money and commit other impunities they can't dare try in their land.
Nigeria is truly a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by dokyOloye: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
nwadiuko1:
dat "local" place can make u and ur entire generation financially stable
his entire state sef.

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
no be your fault, na the man wey give you visa na hin fault. make i find out where you dey live for UK i will come there and beat some sense into that ya empty coconut head. nonsense

You wish... Thunder fire yo mama, Thunder fire yo papa... Come and beat na. Brainless Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by dokyOloye: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
nwadiuko1:
dat "local" place can make u and ur entire generation financially stable
his entire state sef.
Was in Aba last week,Abia state is owing workers salaries esp local govt workers but nobody is making noise abt that cos they have options,unlike d parasites of d Niger delta resources who cannot survive wtout oil money.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
funny guy..
I guess you do not care about ecological balance that is why you wouldn't care if all the lions are wiped out by humans..you might be thinking that God or nature as the case may be was stupid to put animals on earth...and mind you it was the locals that made their feelings known to the world about that lion before the work took them serious but here in naija it is taking as a norm if a police man kills someone with accidental discharge...nobody helps you until you are ready to help yourself

So Lions are more important than kids starving in Zimbabwe? Let's be real, humans need to be alive before we bother about lions.

The whole western media is reporting the death of a lion but ignore dying humans. Where's the love?

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

You wish... Thunder fire yo mama, Thunder fire yo papa... Come and beat na. Brainless Pig.
walahi i haf trace your IP. i am coming to beat some sense into that ya empty head. useless someborry
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Why are u so hot tempered and this aggressive? u lack home training and am beginning to wonder if u grew up to know ur mum. If she did brought u up, tell her she is a failure and has not thought u an iota of moral lesson.

And if she is already rotting in the grave, wake swiftly to her grave and set it ablaze, she deserves to die a second time.
It is your mother that needs to be questioned.
A terrorist without a gun or arm?
Every child that came from your fathers loins needs to be destroyed to avoid producing your kind into humanity. Anyway you are a baboon,what do I expect.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by cheruv: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:
Radio Biafra calling for IPOB members to enter Aba......
Isn't that Lord Kitchener?
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by millionboi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
ajahexcel:
Serious riot is currently going on in Ariaria International market as at the time of this report..#

Another man has been killed as the mob continues to increase...
Ariaria police station is going into flames, tear gas all over
Pictures will come soon

Some of these photos are shady because of teargas all over as i'm dodging bullet from the police....
Jonalism no be small tin ooo

http://skyblings-entertainment..com/2015/07/breaking-news-riot-currently-going-on.html
where ppl dey run 4dia life,u dey snap pix
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by akigbemaru: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
riot as police killed somebody.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by defashan: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
cyberdurable:
and someone said Biafra is a Joke... IPoB... is making me Proud.... Let's Show this people we are truly Biafra... land of the Rising sun

How are they making you proud? by burning tyres and polluting the city with thick smoke or having their market shut or running amok inhaling tear gas and carbon from burning rubber?

Tell me how they are making you proud?
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
coming down to do what exactly?fight with the army that is probably guiding the place in the behest of a man in his comfortable uk room and has UK passport to booth?after riots and the traders have made their feelings known?I am a rational person not a emotional driven one

Okay. Stay safe. IPOB will..
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by dokyOloye: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
Can U tell us which state U come from so we can compare d market there wt d one in d picture?
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

So Lions are more important than kids starving in Zimbabwe? Let's be real, humans need to be alive before we bother about lions.

The whole western media is reporting the death of a lion but ignore dying humans. Where's the love?
have you made enough noise to get their attention?do you even need their attention to solve internal issues?our salvation lies in us not the western countries...western countries are bothered about animals getting extinct because their societies are largely sane when it comes to their own human surving issues but we here in Africa are hardly bothered about the sanity of our societies because we put personal interests about societal interests..the west is not going to help you when you are not ready to help yourself..it even benefits them if we are always in constant chaos..if we want to really help ourselves nothing can stop us..we should lead from asians that where in a similar situation we are now decades back
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
walahi i haf trace your IP. i am coming to beat some sense into that ya empty head. useless someborry

No need to trace it.. heres my zip code. LL57 1NL. This would save you time. In other words u can't do shit. But I will tell u what I can... I can keep insulting your generation if you quote me again. Good luck fargot.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
defashan:

How are they making you proud? by burning tyres and polluting the city with thick smoke or having their market shut or running amok inhaling tear gas and carbon from burning rubber?

Tell me how they are making you proud?
The brothers of the murdered man should have picked his body and then bury him abi? Then the Inspector General will announce a kangaroo trial of the officer and everyone will move on.
Sorry Mister!as long as one police station has been burnt down,the next policeman wielding a gun will know better than be trigger happy.
IPOB Youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.