Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (53314 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
bros, na only shoprite we get. all the small traders done pack go. shoprite done spoil market for them. na cosmopolitan lifestyle we dey live for my state. we no dey do local market again. we done upgrade.

ShopRite is a budget mall. Nothing to be proud of. Meanwhile, the 1st World State where they were founded still have local markets, let alone your 3rd world state.

Na you be that wey de serve for that Till? grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:

Ha! Republic of Biafra is not for all black men naw, only for the select few. But we are happy to grant you shelter from danger or hardship.
bros dem no dey write biafra for forehead now. i go come claim citizenship if una make am happen. but i dont think the general will let it happen. in fact i hear say the general get bounty on top namadi kanu head sef. after dem catch namadi kanu dem go feed am to baba 150 daura cows after dem skin am alive
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Amagmilton(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
ajahexcel:
Serious riot is currently going on in Ariaria International market as at the time of this report..#

Another man has been killed as the mob continues to increase...
Ariaria police station is going into flames, tear gas all over
Pictures will come soon

Some of these photos are shady because of teargas all over as i'm dodging bullet from the police....
Jonalism no be small tin ooo

http://skyblings-entertainment..com/2015/07/breaking-news-riot-currently-going-on.html
you no well, must you create a topic, when you know you are not capable.See the kind of pics you uploaded, it looks like pictures taken with nokia c1 (0.2megapixle)..trash.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by kossyablaze(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:
If una like, make una kill una sef Finish for the riot. It pays Nigeria.
Animal...get sense na

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:

ShopRite is a budget mall. Nothing to be proud of. Meanwhile, the 1st World State where they were founded still have local markets, let alone your 3rd world state.

Na you be that wey de serve for that Till? grin
bros the shoprite wey dey my state no be budget mall. na mega mall. dem done float am for stock market sef. na me take pinshure
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by kossyablaze(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
kennygee:

You are not wrong my dear.

It seems we the youth wants this country to fail more than anything.
Lol...so many animals on NL u know?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
I mean learn..read about Singapore,malyasia,south Korea and Thailand of the 50s and compare them to what they are today...if you must know Singapore was a basket case in the 50s...

KOREA fought Japan and later divided to from North and South Korea,why did they fight?

SINGAPORE united with other former British territories to form Malaysia, from which it was expelledtwo years later through a unanimous act of parliament. Are they not still existing and better of?

THAILAND? A country currently under a military junta?WHY was there a coup d'etat?
Let me digress a little...

MALYSIA came here and took Palm nut and now they are the highest exporter of it. Why so? Because a certain set of leaders believe in sucking crude.And they can't even maintain their refineries because of their ulterior motive of constructing theirs to refine and then sell back to their own country.

Please if you want to discuss developing nigeria,I am sorry it is beyond redemption. But goodluck to you on that.
IPOB Youth

4 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

Your father there. Upgrade to way tin. I bet ur family never even enter shoprite for their entire life. Na for shoprite yuh illiterate mother dey buy her ingredients to prepare tuwo and shinkafa? Bush animal.
bros warn ya sef oooo. who you think say take that pinshure ? make you dey expect me sha. i go deal with you well well. i get your time this weekend. make i go book flight
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
defashan:

In the next six months, police would extract more than the cost of rebuilding that station from Aba people. They have succeeded in burning their cash.

Btw, did they manage to apprehend the guy who shot the shoe maker? If not then ipob are learners.

Rip to the young man.
Odiegwu!no be only extraction. It will not happen in Aba. This incidence has successed in making more people believe in the restoration of BIAFRA.

If those learners who burnt down that station are given arms,you will have a different name for them,maybe 'rebels' or 'terrorist'.

Rest In Peace to a Biafran!
IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
bros warn ya sef oooo. who you think say take that pinshure ? make you dey expect me sha. i go deal with you well well. i get your time this weekend. make i go book flight

E better say you use either broomstick or matchbox to travel this your travel... Any other form of travel go require visa. By the way, If u decide use broomstick or matchbox u go surprise the kind route block you go see. Na thunder go dey fire yuh nyash from there.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
c33b33:

KOREA fought Japan and later divided to from North and South Korea,why did they fight?

SINGAPORE united with other former British territories to form Malaysia, from which it was expelledtwo years later through a unanimous act of parliament. Are they not still existing and better of?

THAILAND? A country currently under a military junta?WHY was there a coup d'etat?
Let me digress a little...

MALYSIA came here and took Palm nut and now they are the highest exporter of it. Why so? Because a certain set of leaders believe in sucking crude.And they can't even maintain their refineries because of their ulterior motive of constructing theirs to refine and then sell back to their own country.

Please if you want to discuss developing nigeria,I am sorry it is beyond redemption. But goodluck to you on that.
IPOB Youth
I was not discussing Nigeria per say with the person I initially discussing with..i was discussing black Africa as a whole unless you want to tell me that the lion that was killed that he was talking about was killed in nigeria
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

E better say you use either broomstick or matchbox to travel this your travel... Any other form of travel go require visa. By the way, If u decide use broomstick or matchbox u go surprise the kind route block you go see. Na thunder go dey fire yuh nyash from there.
bros i no need visa. i get diplomat passport. when you see me in person na time time you go know say wahala just start for you
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
buhari and fashola
Go on!show the world the level of your mentality. Nde ishi oji!
IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
c33b33:

Go on!show the world the level of your mentality.
Nde ishi oji!

IPOB Youth
bros even the world leaders know buhari is not corrupt. even pdp said yesterday buhari is not corrupt. wetin be ya own na ?
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
bros i no need visa. i get diplomat passport. when you see me in person na time time you go know say wahala just start for you

Yo fada again.... and again. Dangerous man ko, diplomatic passport ni, Wake up from your slumber ass wipe.

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by chudi55: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
ajahexcel:
Serious riot is currently going on in Ariaria International market as at the time of this report..#

Another man has been killed as the mob continues to increase...
Ariaria police station is going into flames, tear gas all over
Pictures will come soon

Some of these photos are shady because of teargas all over as i'm dodging bullet from the police....
Jonalism no be small tin ooo

http://skyblings-entertainment..com/2015/07/breaking-news-riot-currently-going-on.html
More pics outragous

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

Yo fada again.... and again. Dangerous man ko, diplomatic passport ni, Wake up from your slumber ass wipe.
ok na. we go see. you siddon there for uk dey chop bake beans and sausage, and because of that you done grow wings dey talk to me anyhow. by the time i finish with you, you go sabi the power of person wey dey chop eba for breakfast.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
I was not discussing Nigeria per say with the person I initially discussing with..i was discussing black Africa as a whole unless you want to tell me that the lion that was killed that he was talking about was killed in nigeria
Is the death of 'Cecil' in Zimbabwe,undergoing investigation and reported in every news outlet in the world more important than the death of a human being who was unarmed,seeking his daily income but ended up been shot by the man on uniform who is suppose to protect him.
What should "Black africa" learn from Asia about that?

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by missKiffy(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
I am gay. I will screw sombori for change.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
defashan:

People in Aba are running away and you are claiming that people from other places are coming in. What would they be coming in to do? To console and sympathise with the already battered and brutalised residents?

The soldiers are out there waiting, go out and lose your life and your brothers would take over your store.

Why are you so bitter, man? Na your life? angry
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by ArodewilliamsT: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
i see you are located in the UK from where you are conveniently spewing your nonsense. you go to tesco and asda and sainsburys and marks and spencer, you ride on the tube but you are here talking rubbish after looking at this picture of dark ages that aba has been subjected to by biafran leaders like kalu. make thunder faya that ya fingers wey you take type this rubbish

^^This man crawls out from the crevices of a mud hut with rusty dilipidated roofs everyday to breath, somewhere in oshogbo but talks down Aba. Wonders! bwahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=missKiffy post=36472733][/quote]
Although your mirroring tactics is quite impressive... You don't fool anyone. Now fuckoff into the deepest abyss.

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
c33b33:

Is the death of 'Cecil' in Zimbabwe,undergoing investigation and reported in every news outlet in the world more important than the death of a human being who was unarmed,seeking his daily income but ended up been shot by the man on uniform who is suppose to protect him.
What should "Black africa" learn from Asia about that?

IPOB Youth
I have already argued this line with the person I was initially discussing with..i dont have the strength to repeat myself..you can scroll back to see my reaction to this line
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
bros even the world leaders know buhari is not corrupt. even pdp said yesterday buhari is not corrupt. wetin be ya own na ?
Which world leader?The same one connecting Aisha Buhari and William Jefferson(in jail) to Haliburton scam.
Who be pdp? Nndeoshi!
How old are you please?Oh dear Lord!

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by betterABIAstate: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aba people are stubborn people.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by melzabull(f): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
missKiffy:

Don't mind them jare, their brain is dead
your useless fathers brain is dead. silly thing
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
betterABIAstate:
Aba people are stubborn people.

Go listen to Nwa Aba by Ruffcoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0zGJfj8dfc

Aba noo jii, Aba aju! cool
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by melzabull(f): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
from that picture you need to name it land of the dark ages. that place looks like the dark ages. no development. is this how yall live out there ? where yall leaders at ? why they not bringing development to aba ? and you want to secede and be ruled by these same leaders ?
fool! how is it your business who we want to lead us?. why drink panadol for another mans business? why don't you simply mind your fvcking business or do you love us more than we love ourselves? you ignored the essence of the thread to talk rubbish. useless fool

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
I have already argued this line with the person I was initially discussing with..i dont have the strength to repeat myself..you can scroll back to see my reaction to this line
I read your reaction before I mentioned you and it is filled with ignorance.
You should have the strength to find out facts so you will be enlightened but your laziness won't allow you. Scroll back and read how myopic you are.

IPOB Youth.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
c33b33:

Which world leader?The same one connecting Aisha Buhari and William Jefferson(in jail) to Haliburton scam.
Who be pdp? Nndeoshi!
How old are you please?Oh dear Lord!

IPOB Youth
bros, leave matter for matthias. buhari can never be corrupted. i bet you 10 bowls of isi ewu that buhari can never steal. he is too upright. i read people
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by missKiffy(f): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
melzabull:
my useless fathers brain is dead. Am a silly thing

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by sukkot: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
melzabull:
fool! how is it your business who we want to lead us?. why drink panadol for another mans business? why don't you simply mind your fvcking business or do you love us more than we love ourselves? you ignored the essence of the thread to talk rubbish. useless fool
warn yasef ooo. who you think you dey talk to ? i am a very dangerous man. nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.