Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? (3131 Views)

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS Fans Lets Meet Here / See Photos Of Big Brother Naija Kemen's Very Pretty Girlfriend, Abasiono / Pretty Little Liars Fans : 'A' Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Seriously, I am so curious.
I really want to know who "A" is..... I'm still on the season 2. At 1st I taught it was Toby, then I suspected allison, jason d'laurentis was on my mind too... I'm so confused......
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Mekybliss(f): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
That makes the 2 of us. With his tattoo". 09. Free at last" I thought he was A
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mekybliss:
That makes the 2 of us. With his tattoo". 09. Free at last" I thought he was A
Seriously.... But the guy is sooo innocent. What season are you on to now?
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pfffft pfffffft. We will never find out.
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
YourMain:
Pfffft pfffffft. We will never find out.

Lol what makes you think so?
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tinaslim:

Lol what makes you think so?

I'm on season 6. My friend was 6 months pregnant when we started this show, now her son is almost 5 and we still don't know who A is...

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
YourMain:

I'm on season 6. My friend was 6 months pregnant when we started this show, now her son is almost 5 and we still don't know who A is...
Are you kidding me? Lol
I saw somewhere on internet, that A could be charles d'laurentis..... I'm in the 2nd season, and have seen no charles, allison has anothwe brother?
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
YourMain:

Are you kidding me? Lol
I saw somewhere on the internet, that A could be charles d'laurentis..... I'm in the 2nd season, and have seen no charles, allison has another brother?
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tinaslim:

Are you kidding me? Lol
I saw somewhere on the internet, that A could be charles d'laurentis..... I'm in the 2nd season, and have seen no charles, allison has another brother?

Yeah. They promoted on season 5 finale that they'd finally tell us who A is. And everyone's like yaaay finally.

Then they bring in a random new character that nobody has every heard of.? We don't even know who Charles is. He's now found to be Ali and Jason's brother that was in radley and was supposedly dead.

Now. The hunt of Charles begins...
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah. They promoted on season 5 finale that they'd finally tell us who A is. And everyone's like yaaay finally.

Then they bring in a random new character that nobody has every heard of.? We don't even know who Charles is. He's now found to be Ali and Jason's brother that was in radley and was supposedly dead.

Now. The hunt of Charles begins...
*sigh* I just wana know A jare
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by akashi01(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tinaslim:

*sigh* I just wana know A jare
alison's crazy twin sister
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Csami(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Stup!d show! It's not worth the effort knowing who A is again, the show is a complete joke.

Imagine going through the torture of watching season 5, the_fucking director/script writer/producers refuse to unveil A!?

Me and my likes can't go through another horrible experience of seeing another season. When they finally show you guys the A, kindly tell me and I'll Google the person up that's if rating don't drop and the show cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
akashi01:
:O Allison has a twin sis?
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Csami:
Stup!d show! It's not worth the effort knowing who A is again, the show is a complete joke.

Imagine going through the torture of watching season 5, the_fucking director/script writer/producers refuse to unveil A!?

Me and my likes can't go through another horrible experience of seeing another season. When they finally show you guys the A, kindly tell me and I'll Google the person up that's if rating don't drop and the show cancelled.
.lmao .... maybe there's no A. Its difficult to come up with an A. There has to be proofs of how he accomplishes all his tasks. Solid one!
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Csami(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tinaslim:

.lmao .... maybe there's no A. Its difficult to come up with an A. There has to be proofs of how he accomplishes all his tasks. Solid one!

I think they've lost that vision. There's no solid proof and there is no A. The show is running on a whole new level of clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by akashi01(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tinaslim:

:O Allison has a twin sis?
yea

The movie has no story line

Has no sweet story to give

Just too fu.cked up

Full of unnecessary mind twist and annoying suspense (season 1-6 and A is still unknown)

Their later reasons for A doesn't even make one grain of sense at all

How can Alison have a crazy twin sis from S1-S5 and the parents never hinted us even small?

This is not all o,its just a dumb series
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
akashi01:
yea

The movie has no story line

Has no sweet story to give

Just too fu.cked up

Full of unnecessary mind twist and annoying suspense (season 1-6 and A is still unknown)

Their later reasons for A doesn't even make one grain of sense at all

How can Alison have a crazy twin sis from S1-S5 and the parents never hinted us even small?

This is not all o,its just a dumb series
Enough reasons to stop watching already. Nawa. They Just wake up one morning, and bring up sth.smh
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by akashi01(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tinaslim:

Enough reasons to stop watching already. Nawa. They Just wake up one morning, and bring up sth.smh
I'm sure the producer abi na director is Nigerian angry grin
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2015
akashi01:
I'm sure the producer abi na director is Nigerian angry grin
Hian!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by akashi01(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Tinaslim:

Hian!
only Nigerian producers are confused like this
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2015
We're finding out who A Is next week!!!!!
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2015
akashi01:

Ali doesn't have a twin sister.

She has an older brother called Charles.
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by akashi01(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2015
YourMain:

Ali doesn't have a twin sister.

She has an older brother called Charles.
Google the movie ending kiss
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2015
akashi01:
Google the movie ending kiss

Lol... A is not Ali's twin. This is not the book...
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by akashi01(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2015
YourMain:

Lol... A is not Ali's twin. This is not the book...

Alrighty kiss
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Springz(f): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Csami:

Lmao, i feel you also tired of this A bull, curiosity still makes me watch that series. The producers are highhhh.
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Tinaslim(f): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
YourMain:
We're finding out who A Is next week!!!!!
Really?
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Springz(f): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cece is A!!! Choi at long last. It was revealed in the latest episode.
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by nitane25(f): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Springz:
Cece is A!!! Choi at long last. It was revealed in the latest episode.
yeye ppl. Mk I kuku download am
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by Springz(f): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2015
nitane25:
yeye ppl. Mk I kuku download am
Lol abeg download o.
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by nitane25(f): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Springz:

Lol abeg download o.
lol e don dey mai fone but I nvr watcham.. Zunext!
Re: Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? by hyzicbond(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
A has been revealed, it's someone we all know. she did torment the girl in the past, she was once regarded as the girl in the red coat....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages Of Bbnaija And Why It Shouldn't Be Castigated: Concern Entrepreneur / Selina Tested / Village Headmaster, Madam Kofo And All That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.