Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister (28923 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYADARA:
I will never forgive buhari if these people go without justice.... angry
"Bring them to justice or take justice to them"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by ighodalonosa(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
cjrane:
I think it was $96 billion that was stolen by Jonathan and his ministers.

APC and buharu should lock up the basterd GEJ and his ministers immediately.

I DO HV EVIDENCE TOO. MY UNCLE FROM THE U.S SHOWED ME PAPERS THAT GEJ AND HIS MINISTERS STOLE 300 BILLION DOLLARS. U.S DOLLARS FOR THAT MATTER.

IF BUHARI DOES NOT DO SOMETHING?
I WILL STEAL 400 BILLION DOLLARS TOO.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
socialmediaman:

Yeah you're right. These agencies should be established statewide too and LGs, the Local governments need to start functioning also so the chairmen and their counsel can canvass business directly with investors without the need for everyone to wait for state governor
I'm with u on the need for LG chairman to be more active
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by ChimaAdeoye: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
i truly believe it was $23.6 billion dollars that was stolen. '

Jonathan is a thirf!
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by nairamaniac: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
ellabooz:
Tell us also How much were stolen by Obasanjo and Abacha nd Tiefnubu .
they don't need to tell u how much these ones stole. These ones stole with sence&consciousness. with a sense of coordination even in corruption. our ijaw idiot stole with so much foolishness and stupidity. everyone around him had direct access to the national-purse. Using his name to open up any national-treasure. He should have been the one to act the movie rather than Nicholas Cage.
He was so daaaaaft. He had power but yet using his power and all the money in Nigeria to negotiate for the same measure of Power.

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
so, how is buhari going to get back the stolen funds?
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
buharisambisada:
The aim is to paint GEJ's govt bad,because the apc led govt have failed woefully.
haba!how will u score a govt of 2 months old a woefully failed one,fear God ooo
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
shocked

hehehe It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
wtf is special about ftc? I wanna know.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by BushidoBlue(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
So does it mean that Oshiomole lied? Or did the unknown source that told Oshiomole lie? Can we make up our minds how much the real figure is?

Your father there, you wey wan hack my post, you be learner... no wahala na u go suffer.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by azzima(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
grow up and stop being sentimental.

the article never mentioned Gej.

and I think you should be more worried about this statement

why did they exclude $3. 3b?
i dont care, everyone should be probed. I don't defend ANY thieve.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by anibestlala(m): 3:05am On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/31/9-3b-not-6b-was-stolen-by-jonathans-minister-duke-abiola/

Lalasticlala, pls do the needful. This thread must not die a pre-mature death. Its important Nigerians see this angry
how did late mko steal in the ITT contract of the 70sisn't she aware of what her husband did to deprive many towns in Nigeria of telephone land linescharcoal calling kettle black.mtcheeew!!!
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Aystarz: 3:39am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:
GEJ - The most corrupt president in nigeria's history.

"Stealing is not corruption" - GEJ.

"How much did Nwobodo stole that Buhari jailed him?" - GEJ.

How much 'DID' Nwobodo ''STOLE'' ... even that grammar, my brother, is CORRUPT!!!
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by dollarlander: 4:21am On Aug 01, 2015
buharisambisada:
The aim is to paint GEJ's govt bad,because the apc led govt have failed woefully.

You are too dumb for my liking. That is why you will remain poor for the rest of your life.

Thieves stole the money that could have have changing impact on the livelihood of Nigerians and you are still supporting clueless people. You are a dumb fellow.

What you fail to understand is that $9.3b * #200 = #1860 trillion naira if you divide that by #10,000,000 it will be 186,000 days. Divide 186,000 days by 365 days = 509.56 years.

It means former minister will spend #10,000,000 per day for 510 years. A single person stole money for the rest five generations and your generation cannot afford basics of life and you are supporting thieves. I don't think you have value for money.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Amazo: 4:22am On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/31/9-3b-not-6b-was-stolen-by-jonathans-minister-duke-abiola/

Lalasticlala, pls do the needful. This thread must not die a pre-mature death. Its important Nigerians see this angry

*2019 PDP campaign*
Jonathan: Ha mucht did Diezani Alison-Madueke stole, only $9.3b, money that cannot even buy Africa, yet Buhari jailed her. Vote for PDP!

Many people assume Jonathan was a "sheep", some others say he was "clueless", but no he wasn't any of such. He was a very shrewd opportunist and a criminal mastermind. Best of all, Jonathan was a thieving prodigy and he is the most prolific thief in Nigeria's history. With the kind of fraternization in our political structure, though undesired, it is much expected that Jonathan will escape criminal conviction for his numerous crimes against the Nigerian state, just like none of his presidential predecessors were ever convicted for their crimes. However, it will take a miracle of the rarest kind for Jonathan and his cohorts not to burn in hell angry

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by adconline(m): 4:41am On Aug 01, 2015
So White House gave different figures to Oshiomole and Mrs Abiola??
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:

Like Obasanjo and Abiola!
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Oluwaseun748(m): 5:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Where is ur evidence madam?undecided U know those who are interested in ur nonsense figures. Am not one of those. Tell ur sluggish president to probe them amd spare us all this trash
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by midolian(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2015
anibestlala:
how did late mko steal in the ITT contract of the 70sisn't she aware of what her husband did to deprive many towns in Nigeria of telephone land linescharcoal calling kettle black.mtcheeew!!!
I don't get u..Are u trying to defend Jonathan and his ministers here? So because it was alleged that MKO stole, you expect his wife to keep quiet? What is wrong with some of us in this country sef? angry

Na we dey killl ourself for this country aswear angry

Spits*
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by joseph1832(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2015
One thing I've noticed when threads like this spring up is that you'll never see barcanista and his ilk create a counter thread and refute the facts and statements said, but if its to open thread about PMB's ministerial list, how PMB hasn't fulfill his election promises, how the ECA account was depleted, how PMB couldn't remember the name of his party etc you'll see him and his ilks go into schizophrenic frenzy and plague Politics section with their hate/bitter campaign.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by PassingShot(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Aystarz:

How much 'DID' Nwobodo ''STOLE'' ... even that grammar, my brother, is CORRUPT!!!
Very corrupt grammar that a properly educated five year old will not make.

Any wonder why some of us doubt his PhD qualification?

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2015
ladyF:
shocked

hehehe It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

What value is it for you to struggle every day to be the first to comment without saying anything reasonable but only shout FTC things?...this is what joblessness can cause. If you make FTC make a positive contribution and stop behaving like a 2 year old...only a drop of common sense would have changed your life for the better, but instead you lack a reasonable amount of it...receive common sense in Jesus name.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Happiness87(f): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2015
azzima:
i dont care, everyone should be probed. I don't defend ANY thieve.
then tell your president not to exclude anyone from the list, even his brother
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Happiness87(f): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2015
adconline:
So White House gave different figures to Oshiomole and Mrs Abiola??
no, they have same list, Apc have chosen to exclude their members and people from their region.

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by PassingShot(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2015
This woman and a few other patriotic citizens from SS are what others from that region should make their leaders.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by PassingShot(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
MasterMinister:

What value is it for you to struggle every day to be the first to comment without saying anything reasonable but only shout FTC things?...this is what joblessness can cause. If you make FTC make a positive contribution and stop behaving like a 2 year old...only a drop of common sense would have changed your life for the better, but instead you lack a reasonable amount of it...receive common sense in Jesus name.
Please tell me how to change the color of my profile's signature, if you don't mind.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by donbrowser(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Please tell me how to change the color of my profile's signature, if you don't mind.
[..color=green°°°] Your text[°°/color°°]
Remove the dots
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by miceroms: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
...met with White House officials. oshiomhole 1st, Duke, 2nd, who is 3rd. White House officials; dem not get name?

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by PassingShot(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:

[..color=green°°°] Your text[°°/color°°]
Remove the dots
Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Iphupa: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Barbaric thinking,stop bein sentimental and face the facts.9.3 billion dollars and u re hia sayin gibberish
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Ralphlauren(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
oduastates:

what the heck are you talking about?
The woman is PDP and a ijaw royal. She is better placed than most to speak on behalf of her people
Family member to the late Harry marshal
We are beginning to hear the voices of the decent majority whose voices have been drowned out by thugs , criminal ,touts and men of loose morals.
I can listen to her ( just like itse sagay) all day long
The woman is well groomed and educated . You need to check out her command of the English language ( which is intimidating to some people ) , her grasp of the issues and her communication skills .

this woman said that Jonathan was the unintended and undeserving recipient of the struggle of the people.
she is right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZsIKDLMl0

Late MKO Abiola had great taste in women!!

His wives are all intelligent and eloquent.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:
GEJ - The most corrupt president in nigeria's history.
[size=48pt]
"Stealing is not corruption" - GEJ.

"How much did Nwobodo stole that Buhari jailed him?" - GEJ.[/size]

"GEJ's Administration - An Ally of Corruption" - NL's Chief Wailer and Protection Seeker.

That Ijaw man was incredible.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by PassingShot(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Orikinla:

That Ijaw man was incredible.
Unbelievably incredible! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Father’s Defeat Is Painful – Atiku’s Son / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode / Amaechi: "How I Leaked Sanusi's Letter To Jonathan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.