Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (74685 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Guys!!!! See How Hilarious Some Girls English Can Be (photo) / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
I can do this for Omotayor123 and Burgle1....

Amor vincit omnia
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by royal101(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na Man when nor get Money dey run this kind thing for woman... the Fear of Lossing her.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Myself2(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=18pt]What type of nonsense is this?
Well I think it's a she-man that can do that for any wife or girlfriend ( shocked shocked tufiakwa),only a man that has lost his dignity,self esteem and sense of pride that makes him a man,only a man that cannot provide for his lady financially will stoop so low,,,,if you doubt me,take a second loopk at the photo and tell me that with that crap foam on the floor in a shanty quack room,the so-called man is not at owu point of death,,,so he can even eat shiit for his woman[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Oyecute(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
anthoniaz:
smiley
I can wash your PaNtIes with all happiness wink
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by seedorfg(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Olorun ma je nse agbako, ma je ngbegun ele gun o, ahhhhh pata fifo, emi ko !
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by holyokoto(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin88:
How many men can do this

photo shop
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
tuffgongjo:
RIP to the Love.
Yours is deemed to be more disgusting... Menstrual remnants and all...
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Myself2:
Well I think it's a she-man that can do that for any wife or girlfriend ( shocked shocked tufiakwa),only a man that has lost his dignity,self esteem and sense of pride that makes him a man,only a man that cannot provide for his lady financially will stoop so low,,,,if you doubt me,take a second loopk at the photo and tell me that with that crap foam on the floor in a shanty quack room,the so-called man is not at owu point of death,,,so he can even eat shiit for his woman[/size]
Chauvinist
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Chitumu: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
i am here only to read girlz comments.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by kennycatch97(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
do what...this is pointless
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by horllami07(f): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
talk true, na because you done take farting kill your pata so you no wan make he see the holes inside am
. Hahaha,no b so o
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Omotayor123(f): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Freemanan:
I can do this for Omotayor123 and Burgle1....
Chai... See love oooo.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by ishar(f): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
horllami07:
Even if my bf/husband wish to do this for me, my spirit(eleda) no go gree...dis one no b love o!
but your spirit ( eleda ) go gree you wash him boxers. That one na love.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by beyoncausme: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
such is life....

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Gurgle(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=20pt]Why are there so many threads about this

I bet everybody secretly washes their girlfriends own, that's why theyre so defensive about it smh[/size]
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by ronald4lif(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
What a pity.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by seedorfg(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
How many men can do this

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:
To me this is not love but stupidity
How will you be doing this to your husband wen you are the help of the family
Lai Lai
#Emmaxbless#
WHAT MANNER OF RUBBISH IS THIS angry

THE DAY I SET MY HAND TO WASH ANY BLOODY NAIJA WOMAN'S PANT, CALL ME A BASTARD AND I REPEAT, CALL ME A BASTARD angry

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
ModiKen:

So if ya bobo say e want to wash ya pant, u go say 'no'?
undecided
hell no,no second party touches my undies except me
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by ojjp: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, maybe it's kind of like pre-intimacy to them. Something that "excites" the guy. Notice how it is only her panties he's washing. Maybe he finds it hot. It makes him look whipped though.

Talkin frm xperience i guess shocked
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by ishar(f): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Myself2:
Essay. Its people like you that wash their girl friend's pant. Stop lying .

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by azidomedogo: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
mods should not be putting threads like this on fp......Nairaland should get serious and stop allowing people who just woke up from slumber with the thoughts of opening threads like this
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
Why are there so many threads about this

I bet everybody secretly washes their girlfriends own, that's why theyre so defensive about it smh
YOU AGAIN angry

I REALLY WANTED TO ENGAGE YOU, BUT LET ME JUST HOLD MYSELF AND ENJOY YOUR RUBBISH COMMENT AS IF I SEE NOTHING.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by markidoo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
In as much as i love feeling d fabric of my gf's panties i will never wash it not in this life or the after life if therez any.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Fourwinds: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
onomeglo:
So disgusting embarassed
there is something ladies are not telling us
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Gurgle(f): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU AGAIN angry

I REALLY WANTED TO ENGAGE YOU, BUT LET ME JUST HOLD MYSELF AND ENJOY YOUR RUBBISH COMMENT AS IF I SEE NOTHING.

But what did I do this time, just stating my opinion

Ehen enjoy the comment na

After all I wrote it just for you
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by horllami07(f): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
ishar:
but your spirit ( eleda ) go gree you wash him boxers. That one na love.
yes besides am very sensitive wen it comes to my undies
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by ugoezeik(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
provided dat she is ma wife, I can wash her para. nothing there aftrrall some men dey use dem mouth lick dem wif n galfrnd toto. so wetin de for para
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by awan1965: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
One can do it or i wash my wife's clothes and other things that are washable. but the setting in the photo is suspicious, why only the woman pants and in the bed room?
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by busyflexz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
What!!! It's meant to b secret why re u exposing us?..oh oh naw i get u want dem 2 be jealous ryt grin angry grin
ladyF:
Lol grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

LadyF's boo can do it for LadyF, love supercedes all grin
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by DTOBS(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Lol grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

LadyF's boo can do it for LadyF, love supercedes all grin
E no go better for the love... Stupid love. #iranu #abasha
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Anonymrs:
it is called love not stupidity. I'm a living witness. undecided
SO YOUR BOYFRIEND WASH THAT STVPID AND SMELLING THING OF YOURS AND YOU CALL IT LOVE undecided

EITHER YOU ARE A JUJU PRINCESS OR JUST PLAYING STVPID angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.