Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp (12677 Views)

Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by FREEEMANAN(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has insisted that the DG of DSS, Mr. Lawal Daura, is not a card-carrying member of the party, saying nothing short of producing Mr. Daura’s membership card or evidence of his membership registration will convince discerning Nigerians that he is indeed a member of the APC as alleged by the PDP.

”While it amounts to rabble-rousing and crass politicking for the PDP to have wrongly accused Mr. Daura of being a member of the APC without a scintilla of credible evidence, the PDP has weakened its argument by using the pictures in which Mr. Daura appeared with the President and the fact that he served in an election committee as evidence of his membership of the APC,” the party said in a statement, Friday, in Lagos by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

”Possession of an APC membership card by Mr. Daura or evidence of registration as a party member at his ward, local government or state will be the only conclusive evidence of his membership of the party,” it said. ”Until such an evidence is produced, we are sorry we have to tell the PDP to shut up!”

APC said the PDP is jittery because it is keenly aware of the kind of impunity perpetrated under the federal government it sired from 1999 to 2015.

”PDP has forgotten the saying that he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. When Mr. Mike Okiro chaired the security committee of the PDP campaign in 2011, did that prevent him from being appointed the Chair of the Police Service Commission, which is responsible for issues concerning the welfare, promotion and discipline of all police personnel, in 2013?

”When the Director-General of the National Orientation Agency (NOA), Mr. Mike Omeri, was appointed into the Jonathan election committee in 2015, did he resign his appointment as head of the agency or did he automatically become a card-carrying member of the PDP?
”Did retired Col. Kayode Are not become the DG of the DSS despite being a close confidante of Gen. Obasanjo during his electioneering campaign to become President? Was this not under a PDP Federal Government?

”In any case, even in the world’s most advance democracy, United States, was a card-carrying Democrat, Mr. Leon Panetta, not named as head of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) by President Barack Obama in 2009? Here in Nigeria, the APC-led FG has not even gone that far, and the PDP is blabbing.

”It is an irony that the APC-led Federal Government, which has continued to conduct the affairs of state with a strict adherence to the law, is the one being accused by the immoral, irresponsible and
grossly hypocritical PDP. A party that should cover its face in shame for wasting all of 16 years in the life of our country, a party whose members should show penance by hunkering down has continued to assault the sensibilities of a decent nation. What a shame,” APC said.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/produce-apc-membership-card-of-dg-of-dss-or-shut-up-apc-tells-pdp/#sthash.HEfR7hAP.Pu7nwFfB.dpuf

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
E no concern me jare undecided
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by White007(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided

The hypocrisy of this guys are mind bugling.

5 Likes

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
I AWAIT THE POLITICAL IGNORAMUS PARTY CARD HOLDERS TO COME AND ARGUE ILLOGICALLY....

CARRIES CHAIR TO SIT...

3 Likes

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by JewelRegi(f): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
E don happen. Card bearing or no card bearing. It is not right for any civil servant to belong to any party.

7 Likes

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by kennyman2000(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
I no get comment, but I ghana piss donwards..
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by SaiBuharii: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
PDP: Legendary wailing wailers disturbing progress, and time of Aox

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by tobtap: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
PDP and it nairaland CLUELESS CLUB(temitemi,barcanistan etc) are bunch of WAILING LOSERS

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Burger01(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Honestly, PDP is never good at opposition. Always jumping from one baseless and fact-less allegation to the other. Bunch of dirty wailers angry undecided

Shame on you wailers. Do the needful and......

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Akshow: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Seconded! They should produce their cards or wail till eternity. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by ionsman: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
I and my in-law who is a die hard pdp supporter were watching channels tv when this whole issue started. ...

My in-law asked a question, "What party were they expecting him to be a member of,were they expecting him to be a pdp member?" grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by kadas01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
This reply is very funny!

grin grin grin

To be candid, if PDP had appointed someone like Daura the way President Buhari just did, APC would have made much louder noise! #fact

Most importantly, it is very wrong to play "silly politics" with a very sensitive agency like SSS!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by tucky200(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by kliq(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Waiting for

lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Dee60: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abi o!

Why should adults be wailing and crying like day old infants?

Indeed some folks need tutorial on how to be opposition!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Anoruo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
ionsman:
what is that?
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by AdexAbbey(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Click 'LIKE' to shut the wailers up!

Click 'SHARE' to shut them down!

32 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Ahmed4002(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
The president has appointed LAWAL daura for the
people as DG DSS, yet in recent years , some have
forgotten this how the past administration appoint . we take our political affiliations seriously , but at what point will we realize they blind us ? We’ re so
focused on blowing political smoke
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by pat077: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
APC is the season 2 of pdp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by hassan85(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Actualy! Olisah metuh was opening eyes on channels sunrise ds morning simple question he couldnt answer. How can pictures prove ones party membership? How abt sambo dasuki wasnt he a pdp member? The thing with tanoids this, u said pmb hate women yet he appoint a woman as Inec boss. They turn around dt shes buharis daughter yet was initialy apointed by gej. Dts hallusination one!. Secondly sss boss is now pmbs cousin? Interestingly with pic evidence. No birth certificate just 'daura' dt he share with pmb. Insanity is next after wailing. Just 3months of oppositionhood and everyday they release press statement. Dey want corruption faught but peopl shld nt be arrested. Soon de turn it to witch hunt. Was nyako a pdp member? How abt saraki's wife? How abt river state REC? Wailing Wailers!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by kristisking(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Now someone should tell me why this government will perform better than the immediate.These people keep talking and no single development, and when you voice out your opinion,they call you wailing wailer.For how long are we going to continue to deceive ourselves?

8 Likes

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Do people still pay attention to the wailing wailers
?

6 Likes

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by mczico: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
I miss gej

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by steppin: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
APC and their wayo style of governance.

5 Likes

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by steffans(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Enough of all dis..

Let work be done/carried out..

That's what we want..

1 Like

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by ionsman: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Anoruo:

what is that?
? That is what
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by dictbennie(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Common sense is not common o....How PDP wan take get the card na APC....Na through burglary abi dem go use pick pockets? Even after all the evidences, they are still lying..God help us...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by qualityovenbake(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wicked! Epic response.

4 Likes

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by SimpleVili: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
APC hash o cheesy cheesy produce card or JSTFU

My solar power bank at my profile

4 Likes

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by sammyj: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked cool Almost all Nigerians are either a member or sympathetic to a party. However, what is the big deal if the man is a member of a party since the post is a political position supported by the Nigerian constitution. My question for the wailing wailers is that will they choose their enemies if their were in PMB shoes? My only concern is that he should not throw professionalism in the wind just like MBU, Ogar and their likes did during the last clueless administration Shikena!!! cool grin

4 Likes

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by papaejima1: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Are you for real?
I dont need to produce a card to tell you Beremx and obiagelli are both APC members now do I?

We know what we know!

Your denying the existence of the sun does not make the sun disappear, it rather makes you more silly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu / Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary / Osun Election: Atiku Is The Real Politician, Gave PDP The Win In Osun - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.