Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge (3011 Views)

Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? / Seun And Team: Nairaland Vs Microsoft Edge / Microsoft Edge On Windows 10: The Browser That Will Finally Kill IE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
It seems Nairaland forum can not be signed in using Microsoft new browser, the Microsoft Edge. It returns me back to the homepage without logging in with the correct credentials. I have reported this issue to Microsoft on more than one occasions and it seems Nairaland is with the problem to get it sorted out.

Is anybody having the same problem?

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by dhsfbi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
I have no idea. While using the technical preview, I was able to login easily, but since I install the official windows 10 yesterday, I have not been able to login.
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by mayordadon(m): 1:08am On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:
It seems Nairaland forum can not be signed in using Microsoft new browser, the Microsoft Edge. It returns me back to the homepage without logging in with the correct credentials. I have reported this issue to Microsoft on more than one occasions and it seems Nairaland is with the problem to get it sorted out.

Is anybody having the same problem?

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

Lol yes this happen bro

This is d solution try it d first tym it will redirect u back 2 d homepage press d left arrow to take u back 2 d login page fill in yah credentials and u are gud 2 go.

Try it again it wil now login dis tym around

U found dis helpfull den visit www.9jatecky..com 2day stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by abnsugbe: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2015
mayordadon:

Lol yes this happen bro

This is d solution try it d first tym it will redirect u back 2 d homepage press d left arrow to take u back 2 d login page fill in yah credentials and u are gud 2 go.

dope blog
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by mayordadon(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2015
abnsugbe:

dope blog
. Fankx $man
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by chygoz3(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
I thought I was the only one facing the same issue.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
mayordadon:

Lol yes this happen bro

It doesn't work for me. You aren't telling the truth at all. angry lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by mayordadon(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2015
all4naija:
It doesn't work for me. You aren't telling the truth at all. angry lipsrsealed undecided cry
may b u didn't get me

Let me explain 2 u fully

Click on login fill in ur credentials I mean username nd password

It wil take u back 2 homepage we're u will not b login

Just press d back arrow at d right hand corner of edge it will take u back 2 d login form fill it again nd u will b logged in ...
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by PulseWeb: 6:15am On Aug 08, 2015
bro....e no work....i did it exactly like how u described it
mayordadon:
may b u didn't get me

Let me explain 2 u fully

Just press d back arrow at d right hand corner of edge it will take u back 2 d login form fill it again nd u will b logged in ...
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2015
mayordadon:
may b u didn't get me

Let me explain 2 u fully

Listen, you aren't talking to somebody who doesn't have computer background. You just need to quit because it isn't working.
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by mayordadon(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:

Listen, you aren't talking to somebody who doesn't have computer background. You just need to quit because it isn't working.
u are a fool sowie 2 say unless I post d screenshort u won't believe me ? Oga ooo weder u like it or not its working 4 me check d screen short below
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 09, 2015
mayordadon:
u are a fool sowie 2 say unless I post d screenshort u won't believe me ? Oga ooo weder u like it or not its working 4 me check d screen short below
You are f**King liar! Get out of here and go lie somewhere else! Nairaland has a trouble with logging in from unknown browsers. It is a server issue. It is up to Seun to forestall that.

I have tried registry tweak and re-arrange the about:flags without success. Here you are lying. However, I don't see your screenshot below.
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by mayordadon(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:
You are f**King liar! Get out of here and go lie somewhere else! Nairaland has a trouble with logging in from unknown browsers. It is a server issue. It is up to Seun to forestall that.

I have tried registry tweak and re-arrange the about:flags without success. Here you are lying. However, I don't see your screenshot below.
lol may b u are blind ? But for the benefit others let me post the screenshort nd next tym dnt argue with sumbody who knws better dan u dude. I hope u can see my username nd d rest before u ask anoder ? Again

Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 10, 2015
mayordadon:
lol may b u are blind ? But for the benefit others let me post the screenshort nd next tym dnt argue with sumbody who knws better dan u dude. I hope u can see my username nd d rest before u ask anoder ? Again
You know nothing,dude! Post me your Winver or I would say you should stop showing me screenshots you doctored. angry sad lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by mayordadon(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:

You know nothing,dude! Post me your Winver or I would say you should stop showing me screenshots you doctored. angry sad lipsrsealed
pls ooo what's winver?
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
mayordadon:
pls ooo what's winver?

He wants u to open Ur computer properties so that he can see that its trully windows 10 and not theme or skin. grin

Even with that, he will say you photoshoped it
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by mayordadon(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dapo777:

He wants u to open Ur computer properties so that he can see that its trully windows 10 and not theme or skin. grin

Even with that, he will say you photoshoped it
lol dnt mind Dem. Is he blind can't he see Cortana. ND d rest anyway am tired dis nyt I will du dat tomawrro....lol PhotoShop...owk ooo
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 12, 2015
mayordadon:
lol dnt mind Dem. Is he blind can't he see Cortana. ND d rest anyway am tired dis nyt I will du dat tomawrro....lol PhotoShop...owk ooo
Ignoramus! angry
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by moshoodn(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
All4naija, quit that attitude.
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
moshoodn:
All4naija, quit that attitude.
Didn't you see where he called me blind? I stand my ground to say he's completely wrong.
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by mayordadon(m): 2:23am On Aug 14, 2015
all4naija:
Didn't you see where he called me blind? I stand my ground to say he's completely wrong.

bro when someone knws better than u just shut up owk tongue wink

NOTE NEXT TYM WATCH YAH STATEMENT MHEN

I have tried registry tweak and re-arrange the about:flags without success. Here you are lying. However, I don't see your screenshot below
cos it does notwork for you does not mean it does not work everybody.. learn to accept mistake dude .. sad

cc:Dapo777 on see ooooooo ..bfor dem say we photoshop am grin grin

Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2015
mayordadon:

bro when someone knws better than u just shut up owk tongue wink

NOTE NEXT TYM WATCH YAH STATEMENT MHEN cos it does notwork for you does not mean it does not work everybody.. learn to accept mistake dude .. sad

cc:Dapo777 on see ooooooo ..bfor dem say we photoshop am grin grin
It doesn't work. What do you know more than me? You don't know what winver is here you are claiming to know more thn me. Please, get your Nigerian ass to Makoko.

You are using Windows 10 Enterprise you possibly activate with KMS. What build of Windows 10 Enterprise is that?
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by ladokuntlad(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
all4naija:

It doesn't work. What do you know more than me? You don't know what winver is here you are claiming to know more thn me. Please, get your Nigerian ass to Makoko.

You are using Windows 10 Enterprise you possibly activate with KMS. What build of Windows 10 Enterprise is that?
bro why dont u jst admit he got it working on his system and politely ask himd way round.

Am also using d enterprise edition and i av no problem with Nairaland using Microsoft edge.
In short na with MTN cheat i dey use mai own with and its perfect

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
All4naija just restore your computer back to windows 8. That's what I did.

Windows 10 is frustrating angry
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
cococandy:

4rm Windows 10 to Windows 8
That is the worst nightmare one can ever wish for...
Windows 10 is the real deal.
Ps: what edition of windows 10 did you install?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:

Some people find it a bit disturbing. As for me, it is the best Windows OS Microsoft has ever come up with. I have been an Insider from the first day till now testing it and reporting bugs. Windows 10 is better than previous Windows versions. Most people who revert to previous Windows or not willing to migrate are those who think there are telemetry and spy features included in it that can possibly send their important information to Microsoft. There is a fact Microsoft collects data from your Windows 10 but to better serves you well not for any ulterior motives as many would like you believe.

I'd say you upgrade that Windows 8 because it is not as secure as Windows 10 and many applications that are being developed for Windows 10 might not be available for Windows 8 with time. It is the future of Microsoft operating system.

Thank you very much for your advice. It is understandable. How are you and your family, ma'am?
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2015
ladokuntlad:

bro why dont u jst admit he got it working on his system and politely ask himd way round.

Am also using d enterprise edition and i av no problem with Nairaland using Microsoft edge.
In short na with MTN cheat i dey use mai own with and its perfect
Funny enough you just want me to accept wrong information. Do you know the version of Windows 10 I am using? Something didn't work for me yet you want me to accept it. Please, stop being an ass!
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by mayordadon(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
all4naija:

lol i dnt knw more dan u owk

But try 2 learn 4rm people nobody knws all

I did nt use kms.

I use toolkit nd its 4 lifetym owk

Not a build its d final release owk

Learn 2 accept tinx owk
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mmmm. I wasn't suspecting it to be a spy feature or anything of such. And it probably is better for it to be the updated version. I just hate that when I project my 'popcorn time' from the computer to the TV it always leaves the sound behind.
It was very annoying to me.

I'm fine dear. I hope you are too.

all4naija:

Some people find it a bit disturbing. As for me, it is the best Windows OS Microsoft has ever come up. I have been an Insider from the first day till now testing it and reporting bugs. Windows 10 is better than previous Windows versions. Most people who revert to previous Windows or not willing to migrate are those who think there are telemetry and spy features included in it that can possibly send their important information to Microsoft. There is a fact Microsoft collects data from your Windows 10 but to better serves you well not for any ulterior motives as many would like you believe.

I'd say you upgrade that Windows 8 because it is not as secure as Windows 10 and many applications that are being developed for Windows 10 might not be available for Windows 8 with time. It is the future of Microsoft operating system.

Thank you very much for you advice. It is understandable. How are you and your family, ma'am?
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
mayordadon:

lol i dnt knw more dan u owk

But try 2 learn 4rm people nobody knws all

I did nt use kms.

I use toolkit nd its 4 lifetym owk

Not a build its d final release owk

Learn 2 accept tinx owk

I am not going to accept that here. I have tried it and it didn't work for me only to find out that you are using Windows 10 Enterprise which is different from the version I am using. Toolkit activation would soon be forestall and Microsoft will start to deactivate those who use it as rumor has it.

The final build is 10240. If you look at the UBR it has gotten up to 16433 with today's update.
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by ladokuntlad(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
all4naija:
Funny enough you just want me to accept wrong information. Do you know the version of Windows 10 I am using? Something didn't work for me yet you want me to accept it. Please, stop being an ass!
bro no one is fighting with u.
And pls i dnt like vulgar/abusove words being used on me.

I talked to u politely like a matured person and i expect u todo d same.

If it aint working for u den am sowie... God will provide a solution to dat.

pls wen next u reply, peruse ur words well before pressing the submit button.

This is a public forum....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Activate My Multilinks 1x Data Card / How Much Is A 16GB/32GB SD Card?? / Dell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.