Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

"Why We Killed Enugu Monarch" -- Arrested Suspect Reveals..pictured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why We Killed Enugu Monarch" -- Arrested Suspect Reveals..pictured (1015 Views)

Igbos Own Some Of The Cattles Reared By Fulani Herdsmen – Enugu monarch / Gunmen Kill Enugu Monarch / Enugu Monarch, 3 Others Murdered In Cold Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why We Killed Enugu Monarch" -- Arrested Suspect Reveals..pictured by dainformant(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
The Enugu state command of the Nigeria police Force through its operatives of the Homicide Section of the state criminal intelligence and investigations Department have nabbed one of the Kingpins in the alleged murder of Igwe Peter Onuoha of Nkerefi and others on 11/7/15.

It was gathered that suspects numbering about six, after allegedly perpetrating the dastardly act took to their heels to unknown destination to avoid being caught.

It was further gathered that following the report,the state command through its operatives of the homicide swung into action which took them out of the state in search of the suspects and on that note through a well gathered intelligence nabbed one of the kingpins at Ebu village in illah oshimili local Government Area of Delta state on 30/7/15 that participated in the act and who also gave his name as Sunday Agbara Edwin a mason by proffession from Mgbaraocha Umuokpala Nkerefi Nkanu East local Government Area of Enugu state.

According to the suspect who is already regretting his action with his cohorts, he said;

we are not happy with what the monarch is doing in our community.The monarch is violating human right by killing people and throwing them in the river and also collecting peoples land by force in the community and if you oppose him,he will deal with you hence we organize ourselves and visited him on that day as well as those supporting him. Two shots were fired on that day but not by me.I only went there with cutlass although I never knew that it would have resulted into this kind of situation.I am truly sorry about the whole thing and I also regret the act".

Suspect is helping the operatives in the full scale investigations that have commenced with a view to unmasking the remaining members of the gang.

Nigeria Police Force
Enugu State Command

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/why-we-killed-enugu-monarch-arrested.html

Re: "Why We Killed Enugu Monarch" -- Arrested Suspect Reveals..pictured by Eeser: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Diaris God
Re: "Why We Killed Enugu Monarch" -- Arrested Suspect Reveals..pictured by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is the reason why we ghana send u 2 cute & lovely prison..
Re: "Why We Killed Enugu Monarch" -- Arrested Suspect Reveals..pictured by Ayomax(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
good news, I'm actually serving in this community (Nkerefi) the death of the Igwe really affected movement that period, happy things are back to normal
oga lalasticlala do the needful
Re: "Why We Killed Enugu Monarch" -- Arrested Suspect Reveals..pictured by stanleyikopara: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
OK, Thanks to God for that effort. Let them put more efforts to make the Place stable especially for serving corpers in that community

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Hack 30-year-old To Death / Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.