Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? (998 Views)

Urgent: Who Else Got This Message / NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by yetundefadeyi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
DATE

1st August 2015

TIME

9:00 AM

VENUES

Lagos - Total Nigeria Plc, Total House 4, Churchgate street Victoria Island Lagos.

Abuja - Total House, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District, opposite Nnpc Towers, Abuja.

Call +2348136392081 for interview venues in other cities across the 36 states in Nigeria, as well as interview requirement for all applied candidates and all other relevant information on interview and inquiries.
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by soulhighman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
pls when did you apply?
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by yetundefadeyi(f): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
A couple of days back, did you get this too?
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by Punck4real(f): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
How did u apply
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by Hiploko(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Don't say I didn't warn u.... Scam scammer scammest!
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by yetundefadeyi(f): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
I sent my cv to a mail and got that reply in less than 5 mins. Well,@hip, thought the same of it being a scam but the address is actually totals. Office add in Lagos.I'm still tryna figure how...anyways anybody that got the same should please say something so I don't waste my. Time and tfAre.
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by youngelder(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
i did. im in ph...
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by Jimohsunday: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
They have office opposite NNPC in ABUJA. what is the authenticity ?
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by benedima1990(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op, I don't want to ask if you're a learner but with wat is written there na OYO u dey and if you're in doubt Google total Nig website to get their customer care number for clarification.

Moreover, as big bless as total is, y wud they ask you to call an etisalat number for venue.

Mitcheeeeeew
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
benedima1990:
Op, I don't want to ask if you're a learner but with wat is written there na OYO u dey and if you're in doubt Google total Nig website to get their customer care number for clarification.

Moreover, as big bless as total is, y wud they ask you to call an etisalat number for venue.

Mitcheeeeeew
you r so on point,i got d mail too but my life is more important to me,infact i am suspecting dt dey r ritualists
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by Hiploko(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2015
yetundefadeyi:
I sent my cv to a mail and got that reply in less than 5 mins. Well,@hip, thought the same of it being a scam but the address is actually totals. Office add in Lagos.I'm still tryna figure how...anyways anybody that got the same should please say something so I don't waste my. Time and tfAre.
Red flags... 1. Total has a recruitment site and email..2. Most scam mails always give you a number to contact and that's where the fraud is initiated..3 sending a CV and getting an invite is 5 minutes is very funny... For the correctness in address, my thinking is this. If I am a scammer, nothing stops me from using the correct address. This only make d advert more genuine. On the said interview date, go there and be turned back that no interview is holding. It doesn't affect the scaMmer in any way...but you can go to the closest total office for confirmation or check their website for contacts and reach them
Re: Urgent!!!who Else Got This From Supposed Total??? by obaataaokpaewu: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2015
It's a scam. Even sending an empty mail to that email address and you will get the auto reply immediately. When I called the number, I was given the ph address and along the line, the dude started asking me if I have any source in Total that can help me get the job, that he also helps people, that us unless I trust my ability enough to pass the test/interview. If I had played along, he would have asked me to pay him, but I wasn't in the mood of catching a scam artiste then, so I just dropped the call

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment!!! / Pls Help Me Up Who Know About This Company @ikeja / Pls I Need A Job Urgently On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.