Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? (2069 Views)

How Can I Create A Good Software Company That Will Flourish In Nigeria? / Create A Virus In Less Than 60seconds / Please How Do I Remove Shortcut Virus On My Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by vjsmiles: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
[Font=courier] hy guys.

I'm a bit of a f)rogrammer I want to inquire how to create a trojan or virus.
N/B:I aint using it for something mischievious just want to have the knowledge...thanks in advance

All the gurus... Javanian,jacob05 html anndd others your aid is needed [/font]
Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by jacob05(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
First (obviously) you'd need to learn a programming language... That'd let you know the basics of how programs run, their behaviours and logic... I'd advise you learn Python...or hmmm C++

Then learn how old viruses that made waves were designed and the logic behind them..

Learn debugging....(not saying much)

Subscribe to exploits sites too. As they provide info on vulnerable apps..(targets) wink.. peace
Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by Trizyd(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
There are script kiddies tools, you can download them and create it,e.g poision virus maker, tera virus maker, worm maker.e.t.c but will advice you study the codes to learn how to make it on your own, learn a c language, most computers uses the compiler expecially windows. then learn about virus signatures, this wil enable you to know how A.V(ANTI-VIRUS) detect them and how you can bypass it. Have Fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by nath001: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
i can do that for you perfectly, contact me asap @ nath.eddie1+nairaland@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by micheal5772: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
vjsmiles:
[Font=courier] hy guys.

I'm a bit of a f)rogrammer I want to inquire how to create a trojan or virus.
N/B:I aint using it for something mischievious just want to have the knowledge...thanks in advance

All the gurus... Javanian,jacob05 html anndd others your aid is needed [/font]
Nice... Are you a java programmer sir? Pls lets hook on whatsapp 08071114558
Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by DonSegmond(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
You are not a programmer. You are an idiot. Of all things you could make, why would you want to make a virus or trojan? Are you done making video games or other fun things?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by jacob05(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2015
DonSegmond:
You are not a programmer. You are an idiot. Of all things you could make, why would you want to make a virus or trojan? Are you done making video games or other fun things?
Lolz... A very valid point expressed in a very wrong manner

1 Like

Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2015
why viruses? are you planing on becoming an ethical Hacker ?
Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2015
If it's for educational purposes, then it's ok.
If it's for malicious purpose, it's ok, but get ready to have a swell time in jail if you not careful. Making these intentions public isn't good enough, don't you think so?
How well do you know C and assembly to begin with
Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
..malware...trojan.. wait till Buhari makes it a crime to develop weapons of mass destruction on the internet
Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Firstly, I don't think the OP needs any trashing or abusive words as to why he wants to develop malware. For all we know he could be pentesting and need a custom malware for his target so no need to say cos he doesn't write Games he's stupid and all of that besides writing malware is freedom of expression unless used to gain unauthorized access.

For the programming language, I recommend you to Learn C alongside WindowsAPI as standar C library won't give you the best.

From C you can then move up to C++ and ASM.

Also heard some pretty good exploits crafted in Python which will be good for rootkits and delivering the malware. (ALL is in my opinion ooooo)
Re: How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? by L337: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
You sound like one whose into it already

Your guidelines is top notch

(1) (Reply)

I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. / See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview / [Help Request]How Do I Upload Images Into My Database using Visual Basic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.