Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria (3048 Views)

Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by baby124: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ambode oya, start a bursary for Lagos Indegenes because we hardly gain anything from the state which is ridiculous. Otherwise we will rebel. Nonsense
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2015
superstar1:

Thank you for rejoicing with those that are progressing.

Oil exploration will soon start in Lake Chad basin too, by the special grace of God.

Will soon start? or it has started Gan self. Buhari only want to resume exploration after a temporary halt.
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by demmie1: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2015
bamidele029:

You asked how SE entered the conversation and I showed you how. It's your brother that brought in SE and others responded since Nairaland is about having conversations. If someone calls your tribe a derogation name it's hard to ignore. By the way you'll see I was not part of the responders I just didn't like your selective reading. You are accusing others of being obsessed with SE while ignoring the fact that it was one of your people that brought SE up

bros, u get time sha. don't you know by now its a typical character of these people to stir up trouble and later claim being victims after things blows?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2015
ok God so Lagos has discovered oil all the names I see there are names there are westerners but when it comes to Niger-Delta own it becomes our oil ?? Fake Country called Nigeria
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
ok good so Lagos has discovered oil all the names I see mentioned there are westerners but when it comes to Niger-Delta own it becomes our oil ?? Fake Country called Nigeria
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2015
StOla:

You're as daft as they come.

I suppose the recent oil exploration going on in Benin Republic offshore Seme is also due to South South oil?

Who even told you there is oil in SE? Isn't it oil from Kaduna that is flowing down by pipe to SE? Ask me how I know? I also listen to a pirate radio station that tells me fables I want to believe.

to solve this cut off all these oil pipes used to siphon Nigeria oil to other regions. For sure SE has got oil no envy. SS/SE people are way too blessed!
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2015
superstar1:
At last Lagos is joining Ondo. Which state is next? Definitely Ogun State.

Haters can sand fill their gully eroded land, if they so wish.

If Nigeria practices true federalism we wont we here ranting. While we trade words with each other in the south. We forget about the north which have numerous states and contributes next to nothing to the federal purse. The bulk of allocations goes to the north and they contribute little or nothing at all...........so who are the real parasites
For me until we practice true federalism, and look for other sources other than oil this country is fuccked!
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by StOla: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Chiaka:

to solve this cut off all these oil pipes used to siphon Nigeria oil to other regions. For sure SE has got oil no envy. SS/SE people are way too blessed!

I suppose Ondo is SE for sure and SW people are way too cursed?

I'm happy you're smart enough to have mentioned "Nigerian oil".

I believe no Nigerian uses oil for free within the country.

You should do well to educate your ignorant hillbilly brothers who sit by the radio listening for the next hate message to daftly propagate.
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by StOla: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Chiaka:
ok good so Lagos has discovered oil all the names I see mentioned there are westerners but when it comes to Niger-Delta own it becomes our oil ?? Fake Country called Nigeria

Because someone from the West was bold enough to invest his money turning a speculative Oil Mining License (OML) to a rewarding Oil Producing License (OPL).
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
StOla:

I suppose Ondo is SE for sure and SW people are way too cursed?

I'm happy you're smart enough to have mentioned "Nigerian oil".

I believe no Nigerian uses oil for free within the country.

You should do well to educate your ignorant hillbilly brothers who sit by the radio listening for the next hate message to daftly propagate.

Bla Bla Bla!
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Udmaster:
Why are you obsessed with Igbos? How did S.E enter this discussion..
So why didn't you CAUTION the silly fellow that started the S.E thing in the first place? Why? Huh, YOU ARE A FOOL! angry
Re: Lagos Joins League Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria by gebest: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
THIS IS GUD NEWS

(1) (2) (Reply)

British House Of Common Moved Motion 808 For Biafra Referendum / How Igbo's Betrayed Ojukwu & Sold Their Birthright / Ranking Of Economic Viable States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.