Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis (1369 Views)

Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment / Who Got A Message From SURE-P GIS / A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mr President,
We trust that you are in good health as you continue to pilot the affairs of our dear country. I kindly write to convey to you the challenges SURE-P GIS interns are going through.
This noble social safety net program by Dr Goodluck Jonathan to curb youth unemployment is no doubt to many, a laudable one that should be sustained by you regardless of whether its a PDP or APC initiative.
For months now, several beneficiaries of this program are either owed months of stipends or facing one challenge or the other sir. Of particular to note is, the recent unpaid stipend for the month of June and July. Kindly use your noble office to intervene on the program as most of us are now in doubt as to the future of the program with us. Motivation is low and our hope dwindles by the day.
Thank you as we await your kind intervention sir.

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by INTROVERT(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
I though the scheme was fake
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by ELTON123(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
I though the scheme was fake
guy whatsup u no show 2day
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by engrsyer(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mr. President my lean stipend ooo pls. I earned it and was not given to me so do the needful asap.

CC, puntersmind, laduna1

Oga Seun Osewa pls do the needful.
FP things.
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by engrsyer(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
ELTON123:
guy whatsup u no show 2day
we are discussing about our over two months stipends at least and not chatting thread.
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by E383: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Owned or Owed?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by ELTON123(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
engrsyer:
we are discussing about our over two months stipends at least and not chatting thread.
how that one take concine meundecided
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by engrsyer(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
ELTON123:
how that one take concine meundecided
e concern u ooo because u r also a victim.
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by ELTON123(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
engrsyer:
e concern u ooo because u r also a victim.
k
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by rummmy: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mr president,pls do the needful if u knw I will remain a loyal party member...interns ar not happy.......abeg e-politicians food don done ooo come and eat
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
#SUREPGISPAYYOURINTERNS
We are tired of collecting shikini stipend on the 63rd of every month while poliTHIEVECIANS are busy sharing/discussing Billions in the house.
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by Tsmooth1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
PMB #paygisinternstheirstipend
Re: A Letter To President Buhari On Sure-p Gis by ruqoyah26(f): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
We are pleading

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy With An Oil And Gas Company In Port Harcourt / Business Gladius Africa Is Now Recruiting Contract Staffs / Quality Control Officers Vacancies In A Manufacturing Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.