Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market (28811 Views)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Borno Market This Afternoon / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by IceDude(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
shotgun22:
Serves him right.. Wonder what time and how he planted all em bombs. Left 4 me I'll suggest they change d dress code. No jalamia, no covering of head. Dress as tyt as possible.
Change which dress code? Its like u dont know these muslims. Will they adhere to that? They will just regard u as an enemy of islam.......Baba God pass dem
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
what law? Bcus ur family member isn't among d victims abi? Look mr, I dnt care if u.s helps d nigerian or not, if I"m d chief of army staff, I"d gv an order all caught boko haram terorrist should be shot at firing sqaud..

Where did i write they shouldn't be killed?

The NA cant just do the same thing animals called BH do. If they do then there isnt any difference and there is no reason fighting.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by bigiyaro(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buchukwu:
Hausa/fulani people should kill themselves. It's not my business. I can see biafra coming this year. NIGERIA must fall this year. Ise isee iseee
see ur life? Stop smookin oshogbo weed, u no gree, hope u r seein d effect?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

Where did i write they shouldn't be killed?

The NA cant just do the same thing animals called BH do. If they do then there isnt any difference and there is no reason fighting.
ok I get ur point...
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by grandstar(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Its a shame they killed the man. He would have provided intel that would have led them to other members especially those planting bombs.

He might not be the leader of the cell. They should not have killed him
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
! Pls vote for my babe! Also Snd d link to ur frndz http:///p3hdmc5
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
ok I get ur point...

smiley now lets drink to better days

More of these animals be going down soon.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Toktee(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:
Some soldiers are damn too illiterate to be in the force.
After all d hue and cry over d amnesty report on human rights abuses and d harm its doing to our acquisition of weapons,these set can openly murder a captured terrorist!
Common sense should even tell them that keeping him alive would bring out more info and serve more good than his immediate death.
If he had not been alive when originally fingered by d girl,would they have known where d other IEDs were hidden?!!
This news is damn annoying and shouldn't be true o.
95% of nigerian soldiers,customs,immigration,prison,civil defence,police,airforce,vio,road safty etc are school cert,many don't even have the school cert,ask those soldiers how many courses they have been to since jaji?
they know nothing about rules of engagement,just as the police do not know the laws they supposed to enforce,it is not their fault.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by marvelyole(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
I love this,nice steps
Men @ work
Boko haram slow down
#run
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Candybob(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Further investigation on who supplies him materials for his bomb and his alliances would have been desirable.
When the men in uniform perform this kind of quick execution, i cant help but feel they are trying to cover up for someone on top.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Orikinla(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
God bless the beta pikin.
Very vigilant girl and along with the other girl who martyred her life than be used as a suicide bomber, we will dedicate the 2015 United Nations' International Day of the Girl Child to them.
I am still heart breaking that no one identified her to know her family who must have a photograph of her.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by ayindejimmy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
"... but the soldiers,
after some discussion opted to kill the man."

This is absolutely wrong!

The President is trying to launder was left of the military's image and now this. The media should not report every news.
Apart from it being wrong in the eyes of the International world we also need to gather intelligence on BH.
The man should have been interrogated.
How did he smuggled the explosive into town and the market?
So that we can take preemptive measures.
Haba!
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by zyonpendrahgon: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:
After all d hue and cry over d amnesty report on human rights abuses and d harm its doing to our acquisition of weapons,these set can openly murder a captured terrorist!
Common sense should even tell them that keeping him alive would bring out more info and serve more good than his immediate death.
If he had not been alive when originally fingered by d girl,would they have known where d other IEDs were hidden?!!
this is logical reasoning but the truth about war is that it takes away the logic and replaces it with rage.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
16 bombs?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by doctokwus: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Toktee:
95% of nigerian soldiers,customs,immigration,prison,civil defence,police,airforce,vio,road safty etc are school cert,many don't even have the school cert,ask those soldiers how many courses they have been to since jaji?
they know nothing about rules of engagement,just as the police do not know the laws they supposed to enforce,it is not their fault.
Even with or without school cert,simple logic should tell an adult 'I saved lives because this man was alive to tell us where he placed hidden IEDs, if we keep him alive,even for a few more days,he could even tell us d source and financed of these IEDs'.
But due to d stupidity of some people,a valuable trophy of critical information has been murdered.
zyonpendrahgon:
this is logical reasoning but the truth about war is that it takes away the logic and replaces it with rage.
Toktee:
Even with or without school cert,simple logic should tell an adult 'I saved lives because this man was alive to tell us where he placed hidden IEDs, if we keep him alive,even for a few more days,he could even tell us d source and financer of these IEDs'.
But due to d stupidity of some people,a valuable trophy of critical information has been murdered.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by xklucvG: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:
You are right and i suspect a cover up in this killing. Maybe some incriminating statement from their interrogation and the option left is to silent him. They all know the truth about this Boko Haram. Making the country ungovernable for Gej.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by rhemal: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:

literate you.........pls go and join the army and show us how it is be done.
Nonsense,some people will just sit in the comfort of their sitting room and yarn rubbish.enlistment into the army is still open so pls do us a favor and join.then you can PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH........
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buchukwu:
Hausa/fulani people should kill themselves. It's not my business. I can see biafra coming this year. NIGERIA must fall this year. Ise isee iseee

I'm an easterner And a Nigerian. And God forbid Nigeria won't fall.

And most of us will be claiming Christians

One Love
One Nigeria
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by sunsewa: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
that's the way it should be,identify and kill straight away, no need for court, but APC conspire with amnesty international to claim human right abuse,in order to rubbish Gej and the military hierarchy when boko boys are killed straight away just like this incident, so what do they say abt this.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by SimpleAdeminya(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abibanjo:
why cant they just install CCTV in all these areas and markets, the government should think outside the box.

too expensive
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by SimpleAdeminya(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abibanjo:
why cant they just install CCTV in all these areas and markets, the government should think outside the box.

too expensive for now
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by likila: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Soldiers kill the innocent man!
No US weapons for the next fifty years!
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Fourwinds: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
sainty2k3:
That's serious. I hope amnesty international won't get to know about this else they will forget the number of people 16ied's would have killed and focus on the man killed
Amnesty International has some useless people who can npt reason. they wpnt see d damage that terrorist would have caused us
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by ajirex: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Boko Haram Members are lossing this war already!
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Buchukwu: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
OldJohn:

I'm an easterner And a Nigerian. And God forbid Nigeria won't fall.
And most of us will be claiming Christians
One Love One Nigeria
You are mad. God will be punish you and your family will die next. FO0L
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by gemale(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
i said it! amnesty int cldmt av bin lyin!torture & xtrajudicial executions by NA... human rights abusers. nw u c y u.s dsnt wnt any 2 hlp us. nw let wait 4 olukolade's lies. 2 all those applaudn dis act, u r d reason naija is stil f"*kd.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by gemale(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
i said it! amnesty int cldmt av bin lyin!torture & xtrajudicial executions by NA... human rights abusers. nw u c y u.s dsnt wnt any 2 hlp us. nw let wait 4 olukolade's lies. i cn c many nigerians bein indictd 4 war crimes soon. 2 all those applaudn dis babaric act, u r d reason naija is stil f"*kd.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by gemale(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
i said it! amnesty int cldnt av bin lyin!torture & xtrajudicial executions by NA... human rights abusers. nw u c y u.s dsnt wnt any 2 hlp us. nw let wait 4 olukolade's lies. i cn c many nigerians bein indictd 4 war crimes soon. 2 all those applaudn dis babaric act, u r d reason naija is stil f"*kd.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Firevinci(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Jesus! This man ain't smiling oo
16 SMH
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Firevinci(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Jesus! This man ain't smiling
16 SMH
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bonapart:
Am beginning to think that these boko haram are not human but animals... I wonder why people still sympathise with them
blame American govt and their ICC sisters. Nah them dey make our millitary prog dull.

They want terrorists to walk arounnd freely inn Africa meanwhile person no go hear word for their september 11.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Re-appoints Idris As AGF / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC / ‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.