Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( (1046 Views)

15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... / Tears! Woman Shoots Lover In The Stomach For Being Weak On Bed. Weak Ejaculator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by mazeech: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sad! Nairalanders, what do you guys say about this sad

A Michigan woman has been convicted for shooting a lover in the stomach for not performing well during sex.

The prosecutor called the facts of the case "a little bizarre," which is a polite understatement: 58-year-old Sadie Bell said she shot the man when she suspected him of cheating because he didn't produce enough ejaculate when they had sex that night.

"She also said to the police some very graphic things about how she expected him to perform, she was a cheap date, she liked sex, she expected him to be able to do what he's promised; and she said, in essence, to quote her, she was pissed off, so she shot him,"

The victim and alleged weak producer of semen, Edward Lee, suffered damage to his colon and pancreas. cry cry Thereafter, he was,,,,

***Caution: If you want to date Sadie Bell from Michigan, be careful and work hard to perform on bed. If not, that may be the end of your life sad***

Click to read full gist coming from America -

https://www.mazech.com/weak_on_bed

Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by mazeech: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
The person above me just bought 1gram of Alabukun...correct package!
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by goodmorning40: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Yea that's right, shooot the motherfuucker
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by mazeech: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
She shot the man in the stomach. Damn!!! cry angry
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by sinaj(f): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
nothing wey person no go hear diz 2015
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked u neva knw who ur getn married to...
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by mazeech: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
If you want to date Sadie Bell from Michigan, be careful and work hard to perform on bed. If not, that may be the end of your life sad

More - https://www.mazech.com/weak_on_bed
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by Tocheagle(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
As the woman take wor wor ehn. i no blame the man for not releasing well
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by mazeech: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tocheagle:
As the woman take wor wor ehn. i no blame the man for not releasing well

...don't mind her - a 58 year-old woman! angry
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by mencade5(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
i know say she go be black woman na.

winsh!
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by mazeech: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
mencade5:
i know say she go be black woman na.

winsh!

How do you know
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by smsshola(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
goodmorning40:
Yea that's right, shooot the motherfuucker

Shoro niyen..
Re: Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( by Sandydayz(f): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Odikwa very serious o shocked

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Of The Jealous Girlfriend. / Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy / She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.